+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
I also requesed GCMS notes. Could it be that? Or do they normally email
Don’t worry my friend they can’t reject you without interview plus what was last request they asked you for and also if BGC started, check junk mail and ask your sponsor to check her mail too they send emails only,
GCMS notes triggers sometimes old updates, I think you will get good news soon

Nsharaf

Mar 13, 2017
Thank you , Yes was email that’s why I think you too will get PPR check your spam Mail you might have it otherwise send to VO Ask about the correspondence you did not get.
Hmm so you get email and letter for PPR or they just send email??

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
hello guys, I landed in December and i am waiting for my PR card, Can I start the Sponsoring application for wife and kids using CoPR ?
2nd point, I am currently in Egypt and back to Canada in April ? can I send the application now or when I get back ?
3rd , Do i really need to provide conversations as proof or is that to common law partners , I mean we are married for 10 years with 2 kids, I dont want to filter messages and think it might not be needed. am I right ?

4th. I have not found a job yet. but there's no requirement for that I guess. no income limit. correct me if i m wrong please

I want to save time as possible as u see. Many thanks

Last edited:

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
hello guys, I landed in December and i am waiting for my PR card, Can I start the Sponsoring application for wife and kids using CoPR ?
2nd point, I am currently in Egypt and back to Canada in April ? can I send the application now or when I get back ?
3rd , Do i really need to provide conversations as proof or is that to common law partners , I mean we are married for 10 years with 2 kids, I dont want to filter messages and think it might not be needed. am I right ?

4th. I have not found a job yet. but there's no requirement for that I guess. no income limit. correct me if i m wrong please

I want to save time as possible as u see. Many thanks
Hi hatem!

1- There's nothing more on the PR card then on the CoPR, it's only a "non destructible" version of a sheet of paper... I would say you can start now.
2- It doesn't make difference if you send it now or in April, but you will have to send it in Ontario.
3- I don't think you need conversation since you can provide a lot of other proves... like bills, bank account, insurances, the family booklet, etc.
4- You're right. Also, if you come back in April, you will be in Canada when they will process your application. I guess at that moment you will have a job.

Good luck! :)

Reactions: hatem1981

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
I have Good News Got PPR yesterday hope who is still waiting get good news too. :)
Congrats ahmedwaly!!!! It finally came! Good luck in Canada! :cool:

I haven't had an interview.. and I sent them everything they requested
Nsharaf, don't worry, I'm pretty sure it will come soon! ;)

Reactions: ahmedwaly