+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

anniemody

Jun 14, 2016
vigoretta said:
Thank you for your timeline. I understand Québec is a little different though, is that right?
And what's the CSQ?
Hello, All people from Québec should be to sent sponsorship in Ontario like everyone for started the sponsorship but after we are approved by Ontario, Ontario sent to the Office Cairo the file for further process but they can not continue without the Certificate of Selection this CSQ is obligatory for province to Québec for stay in Québec. Quebec have also our own government so they have a other Immigration and this is immigration Québec this immigration Québec approved sponsor also should be to complete applications again and sent this to this place and wait for be approved 25 days for be approved approx.but after we are approved by Ontario if Ontario refuse the sponsorship, Québec refuse also because Québec need the approbation letter we receive by immigration Canada when we are approved by Canada, we should be to sent this letter proof at Québec If Ontario approve the sponsorship but we dont respect the conditions for be sponsor in Québec (many conditions), Québec refuse so the sponsorhip is refused so we should be to respect every conditions inside Ontario and Québec. We put signatures on papers and have engaged with Province of Québec Government for 3 years for the sponsored person and we promise to our Goverment to respect this engage inside this Province.
if they respect every things (exemple dont have criminal case etc..)
and when They approve the (sponsor) they sent a CSQ for the person sponsored (the futur new resident) this CSQ is meaning Province of Québec choice him or her to be new resident to life inside this province
without this paper no one can stay in Québec maybe Cairo request this paper when will be the time to give the visa. Some office need this paper so Immigration Québec said to me we should be to keep this paper
because maybe they ask later and if we loose this paper should be to wait 3 months for receive other so really important to dont loose this paper .
it's obligatory to have this paper after they approve this they sent one message to the Ambassy and said we have selectionned this (mr. or mrs) to stay
in our Province the moment Ambassy receive this message from Québec they continu for the last step
the traitment for the permanent residente. Ambassy Cairo if they not receive this approbation from Québec Ambassy can not continu the traitment.
In Québec we have 2 step for be completly approved for sponsor. Until ambassy receive the approbation they wait..... after the ok . they started process applications for resident permanente.
I hope i explain correct. Have nice day and good luck everyone !!!

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Hey anniemody,

Did you send your CSQ to your spouse in Cairo?
Or we should keep it here with us?

Merci Québec, société distincte! GRRR :-X

nass

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
cairo visa office send me in email this (X) Sponsor’s activites and addresses since February 2014 until present. Please do not leave gaps in the dates. how do I reply through the email or send a letter?
the question they are asking me is in the application file right they wanna to know If is right or wrong right? they send it email to my wife also should I reply or my wife? can someone explain to me better and tell me what to do?

anniemody

Jun 14, 2016
desertFlower said:
Hey anniemody,

Did you send your CSQ to your spouse in Cairo?
Or we should keep it here with us?

Merci Québec, société distincte! GRRR :-X
Hello, when i speak with agent from immigration Québec she said to me if Cairo need this paper they will ask the copy because immigration québec sent 2 one (orginal) for my husband and one (copy) for immigration canada
but for my husband he dont need this in Egypt he will need this paper only in Québec this is what she said to me but maybe in Cairo they will ask the copy of this (this copy in this paper they write for immigration canada) immigration québec said maybe cairo ask this the day you go for receive your papers for the permanente residente. if cairo ask this before, they will explain how sent this papers but i think Cairo dont need this before they give the visa and maybe they dont ask but it's important to keep and if they need they will explain how sent that for them. For me i will be the next month in egypt so if i receive letter for the passeport request and they need this we will have with me because i bring with me all this papers in my bags. never loose this papers really important because if you loose this you should be to ask again to quebec to receive this and this make the processus long we should be wait 3 months to receive again this papers so important to keep this preciously.
Bonne journée et encore bonne chance a tous
Annie

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
anniemody said:
Hello, when i speak with agent from immigration Québec she said to me if Cairo need this paper they will ask the copy because immigration québec sent 2 one for my husband and one for immigration canada
but for my husband they dont need this in Cairo he will need this paper only in Québec this is what she said to me but maybe in Cairo they will ask the copy of this (this copy in this paper they write for immigration canada) immigration québec said maybe cairo ask this the day you go for receive your papers for the permanente residente. if cairo ask this before, they will explain how sent this papers but i think Cairo dont need this before they give the visa and maybe they dont ask but it's important to keep and if they need they will explain how sent that for them. For me i will be the next month in egypt so if i receive letter for the passeport request and they need this we will have with me because i bring with me all this papers in my bags. never loose this papers really important because if you loose this you should be to ask again to quebec to receive this and this make the processus long we should be wait 3 months to receive again this papers so important to keep this preciously.
Bonne journée et encore bonne chance a tous
Annie
Thanks Annie! That's nice to know! I will send my husb the copy for "Immigration Canada" by DHL (I already made a photocopy of it!) and I will keep the other copy with me. I wish you a very nice trip there! I have choosen to go this fall, because right now, it's damn warm! You're brave to go in July! :)

anniemody

Jun 14, 2016
desertFlower said:
Thanks Annie! That's nice to know! I will send my husb the copy for "Immigration Canada" by DHL (I already made a photocopy of it!) and I will keep the other copy with me. I wish you a very nice trip there! I have choosen to go this fall, because right now, it's damn warm! You're brave to go in July! :)
october also was hot when i go before, but no problem for me i will be with my love so the (warm :) :) i will feel nothing because extremly happy to be with him :) we have in quebec -35 and under sometime during winter it's opposate. thank you and good luck again for you and i wish you happy life also.
Annie

Jinny61

Apr 4, 2016
I sent the two copies of the CSQ at my husband by U.P.S.
he kept his copy because he needs it at the airport on arrival in Quebec City, and sent by mail recommended the other copy to the Embassy ...

anniemody

Jun 14, 2016
Jinny61 said:
he kept his copy because he needs it at the airport on arrival in Quebec City, and sent by mail recommended the other copy to the Embassy ...
Thank you i was not sure about this point because immigration Québec said to me you will know later about this with Cairo but now we know by your answer and i know he needs this in airport in québec i agree with you about this because immigration Québec said to me same thing. have nice day to you.
annie

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Jinny61 said:
So should we wait an email from the Embassy to send the CSQ or send it as soon as he get it by mail recommended?

nass

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
i received this today can someone explain this to me and what to send and where?
did anyone receive this? ??? ??? ???

Dear Ms. xxxxx xxxxxxx,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The following information is required in order to continue the processing of your application:

(X) Sponsor’s activites and addresses since February 2014 until present. Please do not leave gaps in the dates.

You are requested to provide the above requested information by email within (fifteen) 15 days of the date of this email.
Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, 2001 states that all questions pertaining to an immigration application must be answered truthfully and must provide relevant evidence and documents that the examining officer reasonably requires.
Failure to provide the requested information within 15 days will result in your application being assessed on the basis of the documentation presently on file. Please be advised that, as the information requested in this letter is relevant to the final assessment of the file, failure to provide it will likely result in the refusal of the application.
Yours Sincerely,
Visa Section/Section des visas
Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada
Nile City Towers, 2005 (A) Corniche El Nile
Floor 18, South Tower
Cairo, Egypt/ le Caire, Egypte
Email: cairo.visa@international.gc.ca

N.B.: Please return a copy of this letter with the requested document.
do they need the rent of the house prove of peper

MelissaJohn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Cape Breton
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2015
Doc's Request.
14-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
December 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-08-2016
LANDED..........
13-9-2016
Nass I believe they are looking for your sponsors job activities and where they lived since 2014. They do not want a gap in the dates.
If at times your sponsor was not working then just put unemployed. Or if they attended Universities/Colleges add that too.

I'll make an example for you below :

Employed at Vodafone January 2014 until June 2014
Unemployed June 2014 til August 2014
Attended College August 2014 until June 2015
Summer Vacation June 2015 until August 2015

Just something like that will do, then add the addresses of where your sponsor lived since the date requested.

The address you included is the correct one to send the papers to. I learned that the hard way!
Hope that helps! :)

anniemody

Jun 14, 2016
desertFlower said:
So should we wait an email from the Embassy to send the CSQ or send it as soon as he get it by mail recommended?
When i ask this question to agent from immigration Québec she said to me wait ... because if Ambassy need this they will ask you
don't sent something to Cairo before they ask. We will know all things. step by step during the processus because when they need this
Ambassy will communicate with us to said we need now this paper about the csq we need this paper in airport québec but not before.
Annie

nass

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
MelissaJohn said:
Nass I believe they are looking for your sponsors job activities and where they lived since 2014. They do not want a gap in the dates.
If at times your sponsor was not working then just put unemployed. Or if they attended Universities/Colleges add that too.

I'll make an example for you below :

Employed at Vodafone January 2014 until June 2014
Unemployed June 2014 til August 2014
Attended College August 2014 until June 2015
Summer Vacation June 2015 until August 2015

Just something like that will do, then add the addresses of where your sponsor lived since the date requested.

The address you included is the correct one to send the papers to. I learned that the hard way!
Hope that helps! :)
she lived two places but I don't have one of the paper from last year
and the other is written in Arabic contract of the house should I submit scan?

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Nass,

I guess she need one principal adress, that's why they are asking...
For the house contract, I would make it translate by autorized translator and I would send a true copy of the original and the translation.

Good luck! :)

MelissaJohn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Cape Breton
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2015
Doc's Request.
14-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
December 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-08-2016
LANDED..........
13-9-2016
Nass I would do as desertflower said and translate the Arabic usually the translator has a stamp they use to show it is a true copy of the original. Our translated papers had part of the stamp on all of the pages. I know that the Cairo Visa officer probably speaks Arabic, but they will most likely have copies of these papers for the Canadian Embassy/Government file so they need to be translated.

Also about not having a paper for one of the addresses, I would write a letter explaining why you don't have it and just explain where the sponsor lived. Usually, an explanation letter will help you. That way the officer isn't confused because you already told him!