Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Hey Pharaoh, good news! When do you plan landing? :)

Pharaoh canada

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Allah is Able
Maybe in the end of August. Insha'alah. I am still waiting for the passport. ???

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Wow! It takes 2 months to stick a visa in a passport??? :eek:

I received my CSQ yesterday, yayyy! Another stop done!

anniemody

Jun 14, 2016
Hello everyone, i know it's not easy to wait our love extremely extremely difficult so i come just here to share with all my informations maybe can help or support all
good luck to all !!!

30 march 2016 : CIC receive our applications for sponsorship and RP
21 april 2016: CIC started processing our application sponsorship
22 april 2016: CIC sent messages to us to confirm she received our applications on 30 march 2016 (by email)
28 april 2016: CIC approved sponsorship (sent letter by email and a other letter for print for MIDI (Immigration Québec) and transfer file to Cairo Ambassy
11 may 2016: MIDI (Immigration Québec received applications for sponsorship)
13 may 2016: MIDI (Immigration Québec started to processing our applications)
6 june 2016: MIDI (Immigration Québec) said to me by phone they approved sponsorship all is complete now and they will contact same day Ambassy Cairo by email and sent to us 2 CSQ (one original for my husband and one copy for immigration canada)
6 June 2016: Ambassy Cairo receive the message from Québec and immediatly same day (started processing our applications for Residente permanente)

6 June 2016: Ambassy Cairo ( modifiy something inside site web and change our customer informations :

1-We received your application for permanent residence on March 30, 2016.
2-We started processing your application on June 6, 2016.
3-Medical results have been received.

I know when they put medical results inside this it's the last step before they ask passeport for put the visa
the medical is the last step after all. when they find all is perfect they sent to people message to do the medical or
if medical is done before they enter this inside system so it's normaly the end soon about the traitement after this

the statut change for : in process for decision take and not long time after the medical exam received

i see more people write after the doctor is received and permanente residente started they have receive email
(some people 10 days after received this message, but more it's between 1 month or 2) but i know it's rapid after they started to work and medical is received because the medical is the last step final before request passeport) to sent passeport for put the visa inside.
so i wish good luck to everyone and i think since they have changed the processus in 2015 absoluty the time to receive RP will be more rapidly.

good luck to everyone and happy life for all !!!

Annie

For now i receive excellent customers services from Cairo Ambassy they reply about me maximum 2 days if i have any questions.
THIS THE END OF MESSAGE FROM CAIRO TO ME THIS MORNING: [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Rest assured that [size=10pt]all efforts are being made to ensure an efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications, [/size][/size][/size][/size]including the one which is of interest to you.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

Visa Section/Section des visas

Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada

Nile City Towers, 2005 (A) Corniche El Nile

South Tower, 18th floor, Cairo 11221

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Hi anniemody!

Thank you very much for sharing your informations.
We are pretty much in the same timeline, Cairo Embassy started to process our application on June 6th too.
My both status are still "In process" so I guess we only have to wait now...

I was wondering, do I really have to send my husb the CSQ? Will they ask him to provide it?

Good luck to you and keep us post on when you will get the visa!!

MelissaJohn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Cape Breton
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2015
Doc's Request.
14-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
December 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-08-2016
LANDED..........
13-9-2016
Guys i need your help urgently. The visa office contacted me asking for some papers and they had unclear address on the bottom and i sent these papers to that address. I sent an email few days ago asking if i sent it to the right address and they gave me the address....at the nile city towers? Which confuses me because they had another address in the other email like they doin it on purpose the other address is magles el shaab 57 p.o. box....i already sent my papers 5 days ago who the hell received them then...this making us so mad

medo225

Feb 2, 2016
AT 20 of April, I have received ready for visa mail , My wife was pregnant I have informed the embassy that I am expecting new child within 6-8 weeks , They told me they will return the passports back and when the baby is born send the BC , passport with fees and when she is added to the application we will issue the visas for all of u .

I send the BC, Passport copy , evidence of payment , Medical to CPC ottawa and CSE, They have requested additional forms I have submit them to my application , but I have found that my application my BG went from inprogress to not needed ? is it normal

MelissaJohn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Cape Breton
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2015
Doc's Request.
14-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
December 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-08-2016
LANDED..........
13-9-2016
Ok so here is what is happening, I received an email to have my spouse (sponsor) send more information to prove her intent to return to Canada within 15 days. In that email, they provided an address which is

P.O.Box 57 Magles El Shaab
Cairo, Egypt/ le Caire, Egypte

They did not say in the email to send it anywhere, they just had this address as a signature are the bottom of the email. So when we went to look up the address to be sure this is where we send it. It showed another address of the visa section a street away from this one. So we tried to call the number they provided, of course, nobody answered ever.

So then my wife decided to email them at the email provided to contact them, just to be sure that we were sending our papers (With personal information) to the right address.

Nobody replied, so we decided the address above must be the right one because that is who sent us the email they should know right?
So we mail off our package to the 57 Magles el Shaab address.

5 days later.. we get a reply from the email my wife sent asking about the address it read
Please note the address of the Canadian Embassy.

2005 (A) Corniche El Nile
Raml Boulak
Nile City Towers, South tower, 18th floor,
Cairo, Egypt 11221/ le Caire, Egypte 11221
Email: cairo.visa@international.gc.ca
Gouvernement du Canada | Government of Canada

Ok so I have a 15-day limit to send these papers, yet I see 3 addresses of possible places to send these papers. And nobody wants to answer the phone and takes almost a week to answer an email. It's a good thing my wife did email, but after sending our papers already paying DHL already I mean it was only 90LE, but I now have to spend another 90LE to mail the SAME papers to another address because they can't decide who I am supposed to send this too.

So if not for my wife emailing them and asking they would not receive our papers? Maybe? Who knows what address is right, maybe they both are since the first one is a P.O. Box. But it is sooooooo frustrating when you can't contact them when you need help quickly, this means so much to everyone who applies who is genuinely in love, and doing this for all the right reasons. So I can't imagine if they didn't receive these papers on time what would have happened.... Just giving a heads up to everyone to double check if you have to send more information, check where you need to send it. :eek: :eek: :eek:

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Hi MelissaJohn,

I agree, this is very confussing... :eek:
I would guess they forgot to change their adress in their email signature...
Last October, the Embassy moved in Nile City Towers. (I went there, it's beautiful.)
If you sent it with DHL, I guess they will send it back to you, no?
Otherwise, I would definitively send it again to the new one.

Good luck! And focus on the fact the the process is almost done!

MelissaJohn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Cape Breton
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2015
Doc's Request.
14-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
December 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-08-2016
LANDED..........
13-9-2016
Yes, desertFlower pretty confusing! I am just as you said glad the process if hopefully close to a happy end!
And we sent the second one off today to the Nile City Towers address.
The only thing that makes me annoyed now is that someone at the old address accepted our papers, which has personal information in it.
We have no idea who took these papers. Well as long as it gets to where it needs to be this time I am happy, because the 15 days will be coming to an end!

Thanks for the reply, makes me feel better knowing that we sent it off to the right place this time!

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
I just wonder... the previous Embassy was in the "Embassies spot".
Maybe they will forward all mails they receive there to their new adress.
There's no reason DHL let go a package for the "Canadian Embassy" to anybody that rent this building.
Since it's personnal information, I would call DHL. They need a signature to give the package, no?
I'm pretty sure they could help!! Or maybe not... it's Egypt after all. :D

MelissaJohn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Cape Breton
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2015
Doc's Request.
14-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
December 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-08-2016
LANDED..........
13-9-2016
AHA, how true it is Egypt. The tracking number says the name of who signed for it! But I am assuming you are right and they will forward it. I explained in the second package of papers why they might receive two, because of the address mix up. If not I guess someone in the old office has something interesting to read! Ahaha