Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
yay !!!! cograts emadiano good luck too you and your wife :)

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can contact the Minister by email or by regular mail.

By email

You may send comments to the Honourable Jason Kenney at Minister@cic.gc.ca.

Please note that if you want application status information or to change your address, you must do so using our online services. Case status enquiries and change of address requests are not handled via the Minister’s email address.

By Mail

Please write to the following address:

The Honourable Jason Kenney, P.C., M.P.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/about_us/minister/contact.asp

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emadiano said:
but for record i sent many emails for minister of immgration of canada and i told his about my time line and he replay to me where is my file arrived in the processing, i think its like caps but free lol and also my wife sent email to the embassetor and the imagration section at cairo embassy and told them we must get answer or she will go to her M.P in canada and he will take it to the minister
so i think thats all make they get my file from under the disk lol an work on it cuz after one week i heared from them to redo my medical then as i told you before then few days and have my passport request then few days and i got everything back but there is two papers with my passport and i dont know what for and they have that words on them this visa valid not for travel, i dont know what thats mean if anyone know please tell me
My complaint was not personal. It was stating the facts, how our files are handled and asking for an audit.

Silent-words

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
07-02-2012
Dr Eng X said:
My complaint was not personal. It was stating the facts, how our files are handled and asking for an audit.
U r completely true .. I know yesterday that they start contacting the wife of someone who transmit his file in September ... What about our files in February and march ... Da 7arammmmmm begad

wargo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Hope in January 2013
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaahhaa. Can't believe just I knew that one is August 2012 applicant receive his PR , what can we do !?????? I would like to cryyyyyyyyy

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
Something you can do is compose a very well written letter to the minister. Include the specifics of any or all injustices that you feel are being done at the Cairo visa office. State that you have other contacts going through the same office, and if you can get their permission, (it will go to further validating your concerns) give the examples of that case for proof. I would include the dates of your own personal case, along with the fact that you are no longer with-in the posted processing times. Also, have your Canadian spouse/sponsor contact their local MP.

The more people that follow through in contacting the minister, then perhaps there will be something done to correct the procedures of the office.

You have been contacted by the office recently for documents and a re-medical. So, what is the last you have heard?

Silent-words

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
07-02-2012
wargo said:
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaahhaa. Can't believe just I knew that one is August 2012 applicant receive his PR , what can we do !?????? I would like to cryyyyyyyyy

As I told before ... I know one in September 2012 :)))) shaklena a7na bas elly a3den keda .. Nasyouna

Silent-words

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
07-02-2012
MadeInCanada said:
Something you can do is compose a very well written letter to the minister. Include the specifics of any or all injustices that you feel are being done at the Cairo visa office. State that you have other contacts going through the same office, and if you can get their permission, (it will go to further validating your concerns) give the examples of that case for proof. I would include the dates of your own personal case, along with the fact that you are no longer with-in the posted processing times. Also, have your Canadian spouse/sponsor contact their local MP.

The more people that follow through in contacting the minister, then perhaps there will be something done to correct the procedures of the office.

You have been contacted by the office recently for documents and a re-medical. So, what is the last you have heard?

People who get their visa don't like to give us their informations so we can take them as examples in our complaint .. I asked before one who started his file in June 2012 and another one who started his file in September 2012 .. Really this embassy make me crazy

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
I am not surprised. It is the general way of things, those that have completed the processing do not want to be further involved. Also, there is a possible fear that helping others complain will get their visa cancelled.

egyptianSA

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/4/2012
AOR Received.
11/7/2012
Med's Done....
15/1/2012 and redone in 16/5/2013
Passport Req..
12/5/2013
VISA ISSUED...
25/8/2013
Silent-words said:
People who get their visa don't like to give us their informations so we can take them as examples in our complaint .. I asked before one who started his file in June 2012 and another one who started his file in September 2012 .. Really this embassy make me crazy
You are right, nevertheless we have to respect their desire to keep their application information confidential
Guys we don't need a reported cases with evidence of file number we can just inform the minister about that and these cases refuse to give their personal information asking him to start audit Cairo visa office and he will find our claim true
all of us should do that

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
For the record, I suggested including examples (and IF permitted) to give personal details of other applicants(dates/names, not file numbers). It will give the letters being sent a bit more legitimacy.

If you want to be taken seriously, you need to come across presenting facts, not as disgruntled CIC applicants.

mamado

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
cairo , egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
me : where are the gifts that my wife sent ?
him : i thought you took them .
me : how ? , wireless ? . ( sarcastic )
him : i'm sorry , i was so busy with that mother FUk
me : ??? , how are you talking about you wife this way ?
him : she is a money sucker , we finish shopping in a place then asks me to go buy another thing from another place , we just finish watching a movie in a cinema and it's too late and suddenly she asks me to buy a purse she saw somewhere , she came to spend money on her , that's it .
me : sorry . that's not healthy to force yourself with someone you don't want to be with , why are you patient , why are you going forward ?
him : any benefits
me : benefits ?? , like what ?
him : a visa , a nationality , a Canadian passport .
me : really . mmm . ok . give me my things , bye .
him : oh wait , my wife sent those stuff to your nephew and nieces ( things so clear it's from Canadian 2.5 L.E shops ) .
me : no , thank you

because of those fraud marriages we are waiting so long and it isn't easy process . simply !!

note ; after what happened .. he tried to shake me hands in the street , i know it's bad to say i didn't shake hands back and left him and walk away ( i'm sure he hasn't told his .... about that ) .

farnardo

Jul 14, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2014
It's been a long time since I last checked this forum but I want to tell u something about those kind of ppl who work for canada or cairo visa office: one of my husbands friends know some one who works there in the embassy , for sure he refused to give us a direct contact wz this person .. my husband told him to only know if they r working or not and what's the timeline they r working on it? the answer was more than shittttttttttt.. he told him "God only knows how they are working on the files".. and we r here staying on fire , each one of us wzout his or her partner.. I didn't see my husband for a year now since I filed the application............. I'm so angryyyyyyy deep inside

wargo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Hope in January 2013
I think we can not make a complaint to the minister because the visa office can reply to him that we are still in the normal processing times, and we can not argue them about the files that completed before us because , they will reply every file is differ from the other.