CAIRO VISA OFFICE

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys my Ecase showing my mail address now and it didnt happen before and they not showing it all i mean they just showing the street name and street number and city name but they dont show the Governorate Name is that okay ?
and i would like to understand what is that mean of showing my address and they always not showing since the beginning ?

shamsuannahr

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
30-05-2012
Med's Request
23-06-2013
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
12-05-2013
Ontarioer said:
Congratulations
Wish u hear very soon about Visa Issuance.
Thanks very much Ontarioer, and you too insha'allah! Hope the interview goes well :D

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
madatito2000 said:
hello guys my Ecase showing my mail address now and it didnt happen before and they not showing it all i mean they just showing the street name and street number and city name but they dont show the Governorate Name is that okay ?
and i would like to understand what is that mean of showing my address and they always not showing since the beginning ?
hi madatito
thats mean they fixed the system because everyone see all his information from the beginning like me and after while i dont see my mail address anymore so i think thats mean good sign for you thats mean they working on your file
good luck

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emadiano said:

hi madatito
thats mean they fixed the system because everyone see all his information from the beginning like me and after while i dont see my mail address anymore so i think thats mean good sign for you thats mean they working on your file
good luck
oh thank you somuch Emadiano whats is your time line

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 09, 2012 (CAIRO) Feb 20 2012 (CPP-O)
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
I am mad @ CIC
I do not understand how they would let a husband and a wife be apart for that long.
“Umar ibn al-Khattab (may Allah exalt their mention) was making night rounds when he heard a woman lament:
The night has grown long, and its end is dark and black,
I am sleepless since I have, with whom to play, no lover,
If there was not (the Lord) whose Throne is above the Heavens,
The sides of this bed, would roll, shake and quiver!
In the morning he went to her and asked her the reason for her poetry, and she answered that her husband had gone with the soldiers on a long campaign. Umar then conferred with his daughter Hafsa on how long a woman can be patient for her husband to return. After some moments of hesitation and embarrassment, in which he convinced her that this question was for the general good of the Muslims, she replied six months.”
After this, Umar would close a campaign within six months so that they could return to their wives within that time. This period is approximate since circumstances may allow it to be less, or force it to be more. She may tolerate the absence of her husband for more than six months, or she may demand him to come back before that time.

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontarioer said:
I am mad @ CIC
I do not understand how they would let a husband and a wife be apart for that long.
“Umar ibn al-Khattab (may Allah exalt their mention) was making night rounds when he heard a woman lament:
The night has grown long, and its end is dark and black,
I am sleepless since I have, with whom to play, no lover,
If there was not (the Lord) whose Throne is above the Heavens,
The sides of this bed, would roll, shake and quiver!
In the morning he went to her and asked her the reason for her poetry, and she answered that her husband had gone with the soldiers on a long campaign. Umar then conferred with his daughter Hafsa on how long a woman can be patient for her husband to return. After some moments of hesitation and embarrassment, in which he convinced her that this question was for the general good of the Muslims, she replied six months.”
After this, Umar would close a campaign within six months so that they could return to their wives within that time. This period is approximate since circumstances may allow it to be less, or force it to be more. She may tolerate the absence of her husband for more than six months, or she may demand him to come back before that time.
oh my god honestly the period of Omar wont get back again
istill remember that king of Fors who came to visit him and he asked about Omar and they told him Umar is there outside and he is sleeping next to this tree so the king went there and he found Omar sleeping then he said to him you Sentenced and you
Amended so you Secured and you slept Omar and no body will be same as him

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
madatito2000 said:
oh thank you somuch Emadiano whats is your time line
my time line??? oh you can click under my speach on that blue link and you will see my time line and all my friends time line that time line i had it from long time maybe it can help you
good luck

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
madatito2000 said:
oh my god honestly the period of Omar wont get back again
istill remember that king of Fors who came to visit him and he asked about Omar and they told him Umar is there outside and he is sleeping next to this tree so the king went there and he found Omar sleeping then he said to him you Sentenced and you
Amended so you Secured and you slept Omar and no body will be same as him
You are right
You know, few weeks ago I sent CIC a frustration email quoting our file number. It was a long email and I kept repeating how hard it is for us to live apart. They never answered my email for sure and I was not expecting them to. But, honestly speaking, I do not see the point of keeping families apart for that long. I do not care about what they call MOC, we sign undertaken agreement, we have proofs of income, what else do they want. We pay them to process our applications. to be honest, that whole process does not make a lot of sense to me

mroliveland

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Can anyone tell me to which address the passport is sent for visa issuance:

26 Kamel El Shenawy Street or 6 Mohamed Fahmy El Sayed Street

Mohaab

Apr 14, 2012
Hey everyone,

My wife is canadian and she is sponsoring me, she was living with me outside canada for the last couple of years and she was working here so now she traveled back to canada and got a job there. she doesnt need this option c printout, right ? we can just send the last 12 months payslips or what ??

Thanks in advance

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
Mohaab said:
Hey everyone,

My wife is canadian and she is sponsoring me, she was living with me outside canada for the last couple of years and she was working here so now she traveled back to canada and got a job there. she doesnt need this option c printout, right ? we can just send the last 12 months payslips or what ??

Thanks in advance
If she has not reported any income to the canadian authority, she probably wont have option C for the past two years. I am not sure if she can order option C for previous years. I think best thing is to call CRA and CIC and ask them.

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
forevery one don't make your trip go throuhg london airport ever

shamsuannahr

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
30-05-2012
Med's Request
23-06-2013
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
12-05-2013
mr.x said:
forevery one don't make your trip go throuhg london airport ever
What happened??

Mohaab

Apr 14, 2012
hey everyone, i wanna know what happen when they recieve the application at CPC Mississauga, do they check if all papers and documents are completed and everything is good or not, if not they send it back and if its good, then we wait the processing time until they decide OR they just keep the application until they start processing it and then they c if theres something missing ??