Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2013
LANDED..........
Military issue ... Finally landed 28 dec 2013
Catch me what date of travel are you looking to fly?

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutenough said:
Catch me "cute enough" ;) I am a married man these are naughty things.... otherwise I'd say something here ;)
just messing around :p

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
Do not worry. In these situations an email is not sufficient to cancel the processs. If it were canceled they would have sent him a written letter of such. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp

hi dr eng x...um not afarid they cancel my applcation once they got the email!!!!....nope um afraid that everything going well and when i came to visa issuance the embassy refuse me as THEY CAN'T SEE OUR RELATION HEALTHY OR SOMETHING FOR INSTANCE...is it possible to get refused to this reason?

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonia5555 said:
hi dr eng x...um not afarid they cancel my applcation once they got the email!!!!....nope um afraid that everything going well and when i came to visa issuance the embassy refuse me as THEY CAN'T SEE OUR RELATION HEALTHY OR SOMETHING FOR INSTANCE...is it possible to get refused to this reason?
Now I understand "what are your fears?". Be very well prepared to answer that question with enough evidence to support your responses. It is important abd helpful to expect their questions.
Good Luck

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
Now I understand "what are your fears?". Be very well prepared to answer that question with enough evidence to support your responses. It is important abd helpful to expect their questions.
Good Luck

lol..oh my dear mr eng x ;D, u understand my fears ;D but i still don't know ;D anything...is it enogh reason (the withdrawing) to refuse me and in this case their reason due to it's not healthy relationship??

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 09, 2012 (CAIRO) Feb 20 2012 (CPP-O)
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
sonia5555 said:
lol..oh my dear mr eng x ;D, u understand my fears ;D but i still don't know ;D anything...is it enogh reason (the withdrawing) to refuse me and in this case their reason due to it's not healthy relationship??
You have so much worries, you do not need to worry that much. Do not think much about tomorrow when you do not know if it is going to come. Just do what it takes, and rely on Allah. Whatever Allah wills is going to take place. Even if people want something else.
So just have peace and think about your relation with your husband.
If I am an immigration officer, I will look at your husband's email as something positive. The reason is that he is honest and was going to inform that his relation is ending when it was going to end. This means, it is a genuine marriage and is a real relationship. Everyone has problems, and every to couples fight at some point, however it is not the end of the world.
the officers who are processing your application are human beings. some of them may have fights with their partners everyday. yet they still live together and love each other. they understand what you and your husband are going through and that you living away from each other is enough reason for frustration and stress.

To sum it up, do not worry much, have peace in your hart, pray that Allah brings you and your husband together and rely on him.

Wish you the best.

laa23

Feb 28, 2012
Oh, I also forgot to ask how I should send them the document? Should I email it or send it by post mail?

laa23 said:
Hey everyone!

I have applied to sponsor my husband and his file was transfered to Ottawa Pilot. Today my husband received an email from them requesting that he fills out a "Details of Military Service" form and we need a bit of help filling it out. This is the requested information on the form:

TITLE and RANK:
Start Date:
End Date:
Conscript or Volunteer (Career) Service?:
Your Duties (You must provide detailed descriptions including involvement in arrests, combat, detention, interrogation, & support functions):
Name/Rank - Commanding Officers (You must list: Immediate supervising officer, Unit/Regimental Commander, Operational Group/Corps
Commander):
Name of Your Unit / Type of Unit:
Your Location:
Nb of People you Supervised:

For anyone who has filled out this form before, please help! I bolded the ones we need help with.

-For title and rank...well he was conscripted as a regular "3askary" so I don't know what that would be in English and what the rank is.
-what is "Name of Your Unit / Type of Unit"? does that mean the name of the place he is doing his military service at?
-Location...as in city and province?
-he doesn't supervise anyone...if that's what they mean

I'm sorry I know this seems like a straightforward form but I just have no idea about military stuff or what any of the military terms are so I don't how to fill it out lol. So anyone of you who have gone to geesh and can help a sister out, please do!

Thanks!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonia5555 said:
Do not worry. Worrying won't do any good. who knows may be they won't ask for an interview. The only thing you can do is be very well prepared.

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
Do not worry. Worrying won't do any good. who knows may be they won't ask for an interview. The only thing you can do is be very well prepared.

thank you so much...don't forget to pray for me

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laa23 said:
Oh, I also forgot to ask how I should send them the document? Should I email it or send it by post mail?
I believe by mail, they would probably ask for signature (certifying these information are right...etc)

mamado

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
cairo , egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my wife and i have sent the file to Mississauga office at march 10th i think , when probably we'd hear back from them about receiving it ? , and also i want to use the waiting time in Egypt for quick adaptation in Canada , for example which document do i need to bring with me from Egypt about credential my bachelor in science in order to assesst it in case if i want to have a job in my career and how can i proof my experience to work directly ? , also do i need to get IELTS from Egypt to save money and time or no difference if i got passed it at Canada ? , please message me back and ty so much for this brilliant site and for you all guys !!

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Ontarioer said:
You have so much worries, you do not need to worry that much. Do not think much about tomorrow when you do not know if it is going to come. Just do what it takes, and rely on Allah. Whatever Allah wills is going to take place. Even if people want something else.
So just have peace and think about your relation with your husband.
If I am an immigration officer, I will look at your husband's email as something positive. The reason is that he is honest and was going to inform that his relation is ending when it was going to end. This means, it is a genuine marriage and is a real relationship. Everyone has problems, and every to couples fight at some point, however it is not the end of the world.
the officers who are processing your application are human beings. some of them may have fights with their partners everyday. yet they still live together and love each other. they understand what you and your husband are going through and that you living away from each other is enough reason for frustration and stress.

To sum it up, do not worry much, have peace in your hart, pray that Allah brings you and your husband together and rely on him.

Wish you the best.
:-*

ohhhh Ontarior...thank u so much ohhh,,u can't imagine how much u support me..i don't know whow to thank you really...u made my heart feel more comfortable now...GOD bliss u darling...wish to u best of luck

catch me if you can

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/5/2011
File Transfer...
3/8/2011
cutenough said:
from 15/5 to 16/6

i will get my final decision, at the first of may.

thanks for caring

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
catch me if you can said:
from 15/5 to 16/6

i will get my final decision, at the first of may.
look in expedia.com

thanks for caring

catch me if you can

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/5/2011
File Transfer...
3/8/2011
Dr Eng X said:
Catch me "cute enough" ;) I am a married man these are naughty things.... otherwise I'd say something here ;)
just messing around :p
nt funny at all mr x