+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

Jim254

Nov 21, 2011
Thank you Ontarioer!

Thank you Ontarioer for taking the time to search what decision made means, that is very nice of you. May God bless you and unite you back soon. My husband called the embassy today and luckily a very nice officer answered the call and she told him that in his stage, decision made, is something good and it means that his immigration record is now completed and we're on to the final step, which is the visa issuance, and she told him that this stage could take up to 10 days. So now we're no longer too worried but still our worry would only be gone once he gets his pass back with the visa stamp in it.

Thank you everyone in this forum for allll the help that you've provided n made the wait much more bearable. May God bless you all and wish those of you who are still waiting all the best and hope you unite back fast; and those who are done with the wait and are now with their partners, wish you a very happy time filled with joy and peace. Love you all :)

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
cutenough said:
Hi Mr X

Wondering if you received further news ?

Take care

Marie
not yet . i think they try to make it hard for me

habone

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-12-2011
Nomination.....
10-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-11-2011
Med's Request
10-02-2012
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
hi guys,
my name is habone i have been in canada 5 years wiht my dauther we made refugee claim inside canad and have been waiting 3 years than we get accept and we applay our PR and i inlude my husband,we received our PR last Novomber and they immigration transfered his file to the visa office finaly they sent us a letter telling he have to an application and fingerprint his passpaort valid atlist 18, 8pictures zise passport,medical exam extra...... i have problem to goin CAIRO VISA OFFICE and see your comincations sister and brothers i think you have a lot information that i realy need and some question so i need some how get throu CAIRO VISA OFFICE and also how i can see your answer plz plz plz i am waiting hearing you soon in shaa alaah

habone

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-12-2011
Nomination.....
10-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-11-2011
Med's Request
10-02-2012
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
hi taqy,
my name is habone i have been in canada 5 years wiht my dauther we made refugee claim inside canad and have been waiting 3 years than we get accept and we applay our PR and i inlude my husband,we received our PR last Novomber and they immigration transfered his file to the visa office finaly they sent us a letter telling he have to an application and fingerprint his passpaort valid atlist 18, 8pictures zise passport,medical exam extra...... i have problem to goin CAIRO VISA OFFICE and see your comincations sister and brothers i think you have a lot information that i realy need and some question so i need some how get throu CAIRO VISA OFFICE and also how i can see your answer plz plz plz i am waiting hearing you soon in shaa alaah

habone

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-12-2011
Nomination.....
10-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-11-2011
Med's Request
10-02-2012
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
hi lousina,

habone

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-12-2011
Nomination.....
10-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-11-2011
Med's Request
10-02-2012
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
hi lousia,

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 09, 2012 (CAIRO) Feb 20 2012 (CPP-O)
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
habone said:
hi lousia,
What are your questions?

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
please anybody if can help me...um really in a hot water..i didn't take my visa yet my application is IN PROCESS...but my hubby send email to missassuga tell them he wants to withdraw the application...and he returned back and want to keep the process going in it's normal way...the CIC told him to send a fax to ott-pilot and explain everything and he did,
now iam really and my hubby in very very bad case...we are in this long distance since 4 years...i love him so much...i'll die if we broke up really...i waited him so long...if visa refused our relationship will not survive as he can't leave canada an di won't be bale to go 2 him...anyone help me..will they refuse me? will they reply to me after so long...everybody pray for me to be togther soon :'( :'( :'(

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonia5555 said:
please anybody if can help me...um really in a hot water..i didn't take my visa yet my application is IN PROCESS...but my hubby send email to missassuga tell them he wants to withdraw the application...and he returned back and want to keep the process going in it's normal way...the CIC told him to send a fax to ott-pilot and explain everything and he did,
now iam really and my hubby in very very bad case...we are in this long distance since 4 years...i love him so much...i'll die if we broke up really...i waited him so long...if visa refused our relationship will not survive as he can't leave canada an di won't be bale to go 2 him...anyone help me..will they refuse me? will they reply to me after so long...everybody pray for me to be togther soon :'( :'( :'(
Best solution is for him to call and check the situation

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
Best solution is for him to call and check the situation

thank u for reply...he did actually...he called CIC and he send Faxs to Ottwa pilot which my application processing there but um fraid actually um horrified...don't know what is the probabilities ?? :'(

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonia5555 said:
thank u for reply...he did actually...he called CIC and he send Faxs to Ottwa pilot which my application processing there but um fraid actually um horrified...don't know what is the probabilities ?? :'(
Do not worry. In these situations an email is not sufficient to cancel the processs. If it were canceled they would have sent him a written letter of such.
[quote author=CIC faq]If you change your mind about sponsoring a family member, you must write a letter to the appropriate Case Processing Centre before a permanent resident visa is issued. Once permanent resident visas are issued, the promise that you and, if applicable, your co-signer, made to support your family member is valid for the term of your application.

[/quote]
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp

laa23

Feb 28, 2012
Hey everyone!

I have applied to sponsor my husband and his file was transfered to Ottawa Pilot. Today my husband received an email from them requesting that he fills out a "Details of Military Service" form and we need a bit of help filling it out. This is the requested information on the form:

TITLE and RANK:
Start Date:
End Date:
Conscript or Volunteer (Career) Service?:
Your Duties (You must provide detailed descriptions including involvement in arrests, combat, detention, interrogation, & support functions):
Name/Rank - Commanding Officers (You must list: Immediate supervising officer, Unit/Regimental Commander, Operational Group/Corps
Commander):
Name of Your Unit / Type of Unit:
Your Location:
Nb of People you Supervised:

For anyone who has filled out this form before, please help! I bolded the ones we need help with.

-For title and rank...well he was conscripted as a regular "3askary" so I don't know what that would be in English and what the rank is.
-what is "Name of Your Unit / Type of Unit"? does that mean the name of the place he is doing his military service at?
-Location...as in city and province?
-he doesn't supervise anyone...if that's what they mean

I'm sorry I know this seems like a straightforward form but I just have no idea about military stuff or what any of the military terms are so I don't how to fill it out lol. So anyone of you who have gone to geesh and can help a sister out, please do!

Thanks!

catch me if you can

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/5/2011
File Transfer...
3/8/2011
hiiiii all how are you

first thanks for all of you and i hope u all reunion with ur loved ones

i got an email in 4/4/2012 requesting my passport for the visa

thanks allah

al7amdulillah

my question is anyone know how i get a good ticket price

and i want to make a transit in oman for 2 days or 3 to c my sister.

and if anyone knows what i can do to work as paramedic faster in canada.

i already work as aparamedic in egypt

pray for me to get bk my passport soon

i pray 4 u all

and i will land in ottawa if any one there or will be there want to contact me he/she is welcom

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 09, 2012 (CAIRO) Feb 20 2012 (CPP-O)
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
catch me if you can said:
hiiiii all how are you

first thanks for all of you and i hope u all reunion with ur loved ones

i got an email in 4/4/2012 requesting my passport for the visa

thanks allah

al7amdulillah

my question is anyone know how i get a good ticket price

and i want to make a transit in oman for 2 days or 3 to c my sister.

and if anyone knows what i can do to work as paramedic faster in canada.

i already work as aparamedic in egypt

pray for me to get bk my passport soon

i pray 4 u all

and i will land in ottawa if any one there or will be there want to contact me he/she is welcom
Try the following
TicketPilot DOT CA
ORBITZ DOT COM
However, if the plan is to stop by Oman, I am not sure if the online option is going to be that flexible for multiple destination.
You can try it and if it does not work well, you may want to see an agency or a broker or something.
Best of Luck, and wish you a happy life, May Allah bless your family and the families of all the thread.

catch me if you can

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/5/2011
File Transfer...
3/8/2011
thanks ontarioer