09/02/2012
LANDED..........
15/03/2012
Hi Bondar :)

I think we all see the same thing:

When file is received
when file is in process
when medical has been received

I think those who were quick to get a visa saw these lines faster then the rest of us :)

I never saw anything else on the cic page to understand where my file was at... Last entry was august 15 2011 :(

~ melanie

bondar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Miss 21 July 2011
AOR Received.
Cairo 28 Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa pilot 22 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
medical received Dec 9 2011
Interview........
8 FEB 2012
Passport Req..
13 FEB 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Mar 2012
LANDED..........
13 Mar 2012
Your file is over one year now Mel have you contacted them to see what the hold up is. I know that your husband had to do his medical again but you should have heard something by now. I know with the letter we received it said not to contact the until july 21 because that is when our process i guess started or they received it. But you have been over your timeline now. :'(

nubin

Dec 3, 2011
they receive my apllication on july 7
start processing on september 7
they sent me aletter for decision made approved then they forwarded to cairo visa office for final processing on october 21 2011
they send other letter on nov 25 2011 they transferred to case processing pilot ottawa for processing all enquiries

Mels

Star Member
Feb 13, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/2010
AOR Received.
21/01/2011
File Transfer...
13/01/2011
Med's Request
28/10/2011
Med's Done....
08/10/2010 and 13/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2012
LANDED..........
15/03/2012
Thank you for you concern Bondar!

I have been actually been in touch with them... And thank god for that!

I live on the quebec side and nobody told me that i was responsible to send the certficat of select of quebec (csq)... I always had the impression quebec was responsible to send it to CIC... So when i emailed them about the medical of my husband.. They told me i needed to email the csq to them and confirmed my husband needed to redo his medical..

What frustrates me the most is that i have this csq since february 2011... Was this the reason why my file is still not completed or is it the fact that i live in Quebec which slowed the process? I will never know but one thing is for sure is that once the medical results are in... My file is sent to cairo for the next step... Interview or maybe a visa with no interview (wishfull thinking ;)) or a denial... This is what ottpilot told me in the last email i received from them...

Soooooo im hoping that by january/february we shall hear some news!

By the way we are Neighbor! I live in Gatineau :)
-mels

miraaa

Oct 30, 2011
Mels said:
When you say "Decision made".. is it the sponsorship Application Status part or the Permanent Residence Application Status (PR) part ?

If the Permanent Residence section is saying Decision made, then this means that your file is completed and all you need to do is wait for them to let you know if a Visa is approved. You will not need to redo the medical.

However, sponsorship is "Decision Made" and the PR request has been received recently, my feeling is that you will need to redo the medical but I might be wrong. I've seen some application completed in 5 months and some completed closer to 1 year. You might be a lucky one ;)

Mine is saying "in Process" (since August 15) and since we are still waiting for a decision, my husband had to redo the medical because it expired on October 28th.

If you are part of the OttPilot and you haven't heard anything closer to the expiry of the medical, I would recommend you to email them :)

~ Mels

hi mels um so sorry but it still dosn't clear to me...my sponsership is decision made and my PR is application received...and my spouse will apply to me now for Quebec...and really um thinking to redo mdical report as it's impossible to get the PR in 2 months :D...and tell me what is ottpilot?

bondar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Miss 21 July 2011
AOR Received.
Cairo 28 Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa pilot 22 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
8 FEB 2012
Passport Req..
13 FEB 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Mar 2012
LANDED..........
13 Mar 2012
Hi Mel

We really are neighbors, pls stay positive and dont even think about it being denied. I often think about how one person could look at a few papers and tell someone what they have is not real. Im all for a new law where if the relationship turns out to be a fraud, they get shipped back. None of this denial of applications because they "think" it is not real. Most sponsor are really doing this for love and for those who are not make it harder for everyone else. Love has no time frame! We dont spend our relationship think of how to build proof, however this is our wonderful system. :D We must all stay positive and trust in allah. Once we are approved we should get together, our husband can meet. At least we have one thing in common, this long hard process that we will survive!!!!!!!!!!! lol :)

bondar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Miss 21 July 2011
AOR Received.
Cairo 28 Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa pilot 22 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
8 FEB 2012
Passport Req..
13 FEB 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Mar 2012
LANDED..........
13 Mar 2012
Hi Miraaa

When did you do your medical? Can you put your timeline down to give us a better idea? Thanks :D

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
bondar said:
Hi Mel

We really are neighbors, pls stay positive and dont even think about it being denied. I often think about how one person could look at a few papers and tell someone what they have is not real. Im all for a new law where if the relationship turns out to be a fraud, they get shipped back. None of this denial of applications because they "think" it is not real. Most sponsor are really doing this for love and for those who are not make it harder for everyone else. Love has no time frame! We dont spend our relationship think of how to build proof, however this is our wonderful system. :D We must all stay positive and trust in allah. Once we are approved we should get together, our husband can meet. At least we have one thing in common, this long hard process that we will survive!!!!!!!!!!! lol :)
ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh i agree with every word you said 100000000000000000000000000 %

all we have now just to pray and keep our faith strong

good luck for everyone

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Mels said:
Thank you for you concern Bondar!

I have been actually been in touch with them... And thank god for that!

I live on the quebec side and nobody told me that i was responsible to send the certficat of select of quebec (csq)... I always had the impression quebec was responsible to send it to CIC... So when i emailed them about the medical of my husband.. They told me i needed to email the csq to them and confirmed my husband needed to redo his medical..

What frustrates me the most is that i have this csq since february 2011... Was this the reason why my file is still not completed or is it the fact that i live in Quebec which slowed the process? I will never know but one thing is for sure is that once the medical results are in... My file is sent to cairo for the next step... Interview or maybe a visa with no interview (wishfull thinking ;)) or a denial... This is what ottpilot told me in the last email i received from them...

Soooooo im hoping that by january/february we shall hear some news!

By the way we are Neighbor! I live in Gatineau :)
-mels

mels ,, me too i live in quebec however they didn't notify me that i should sent CSQ to cic they just said to send it to my husband in egypt that's it ,,, on 2 november they sent me email to pay RPRF since then i heard nothing from them ...

miraaa

Oct 30, 2011
lilyy00 said:
mels ,, me too i live in quebec however they didn't notify me that i should sent CSQ to cic they just said to send it to my husband in egypt that's it ,,, on 2 november they sent me email to pay RPRF since then i heard nothing from them ...

hi mels...i made my medical report febraury 2010 !!!

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miraaa said:
hi mels...i made my medical report febraury 2010 !!!
the people whose think that their medical will expire soon and they are in good steps of their application for example whose are in process ithink its better for them to redo their medical again before they will be asking for that bcz if the vo ask them for that they will wait for 2 or 3 months at least and we have people here who been interviewed and they sent their passport but the VO ask for redo the medical tests again so dont waste more time of this dirty wait game

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
hi everybody
i have been read all ur posts about re-doing the medical so i might say my opinion ,, i guess for people whose medical will expire soon i guess u can wait untill one month before it is expired and if u didnt hear nothing from them u better do it ,,i dont think they can finish ur visa in one month ,,,, u better dont waste more time thats what happend in my case i was asked for interview and 2nd medical and the officer told me it will take 2-3 months to complete although they got my passport in cairo office already

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
hi
i see so much worry here hope everyone dont get panick now lets try to take it little easy and remember that all it's just routeen
plus i think because the christams and new year things will be more slowly because we have in december 2 holidays so i hope we all keep that in our mind
God with us all and give us strength.
best of wishes Emadiano

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
hello everyone i made sheet for our timeline if anyone have new update let me know so i can update it
best regards