+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
helloo every body..

finally GOOD NEWS

i have mentioned that i was scheduled for a interview ...so yess i went through the ineterview it took about 90 mins conversation and the immigration officer asked about everything u can imagine ..alot questions were personal and alot about my wife her family names ,birth date , address etc ,,,,just asking about evrything

at the end the IO told me that i passed the interview successfully and he is satisfied that our marriage is genuine then she took my passport and gave me medical package to redo my medical as my first one was expired

i wanted to give this updates to everyone here ..have faith and be sure it is just a waiting game

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
congrates fox 82 good luck wish you be there with you partner soon

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
lilyy00 we wish for all to be together in christmas keep your fingers crossed and dont lost your patience
it's all about waiting game good luck for us

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fox82 said:
helloo every body..

finally GOOD NEWS

i have mentioned that i was scheduled for a interview ...so yess i went through the ineterview it took about 90 mins conversation and the immigration officer asked about everything u can imagine ..alot questions were personal and alot about my wife her family names ,birth date , address etc ,,,,just asking about evrything

at the end the IO told me that i passed the interview successfully and he is satisfied that our marriage is genuine then she took my passport and gave me medical package to redo my medical as my first one was expired

i wanted to give this updates to everyone here ..have faith and be sure it is just a waiting game
congrats

MJDcanada

Nov 21, 2011
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Sep 2010
AOR Received.
10 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
processing started: 7 April 2011
Hi, everybody. I am new here and if possible could anyone help me with my concern? I am divorced and I have the custody for my kids. I applied to the CIO in 9/9/2010 and my file is "on process" since April 2011. What delays my file is that the Canadian embassy in Cairo has asked for, and I paste:
'A notarized declaration indicating that your ex-husband has no objection for the children to accompany you for immigration and permanent residency in Canada, such declaration may be notarized at the "Notary Public" office (El Shahr el Akary). "

I kept searching for my X for 4 months and then convincing him for another 2 months till I finally could have had a written agreement with him that he has no objection for the kids to immigrate to Canada as long as we will not ask him for any money for that or during our stay there. I notarized the agreement in our local notary public (elshahr elakary) and sent it to the embassy. After 20 days they sent me an email to indicate that:
" the declaration recently received is not/not satisfactory. You are kindly requested to have the children's father come to this office to sign another declaration. "
The VO says that he should have gone to sign in front of the notary public who is Elshahr elakary employee i.e the agreement should have been attested and notarized not notarized only, although as you can read from what I post earlier the VO did not mention attesting of the declaration but only noterization
How on earth can I get him TO the embassy to sign such a declaration? He requested from us when we were writing the agreement in the lawyer office not to contact him again what ever happened to us. He is always afraid that I would sue him in court for not financially supporting the kids and I really do not know an address for him.

I tried to explain that to my VO and tried to ask him if there is anything else I can do instead of that. Actually he was so helpful and asked me to provide him with his contacts so he would contact him by himself. I gave him his email but I could not give him his phone number as my X is closing this number all the time as it is the only number I had for him.

Now, another 20 days have passed since then. I do not know if my VO has contacted him or not but I sent him another email asking if I can do anything else instead of relying on my X. I also sent him in the email my future plan for settlement including housing , schooling and job which I secured all for my kids and myself, but still no answer from his side.

Would anyone advise me please what should I do? any idea will be helpful for a lost one like me. I cannot freeze my life for a whole year and then get rejected because of someone who is not even caring to see his kids once a month. Should I contact the ambassador? but I do not want to pess off my VO, I always feel that he is trying to help me. Should I email the immigration minister asking to consider my case as a humanitarian case? Should I wait to be rejected then ask for a judicial review or an appeal? I even thought of being considered as a refugee but the surprise is that I will still be asked for the same document.

Please help me :(

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
lily..... I would scan the receipt of the paid fees and send it attatched to an email to the ott-pilot office in ottawa as they stated in the email this was how you are suppose to communicate with them now.This way ottawa office knows the fees is paid.I wouldnt worry about cairo at all, your file has been transferred. Just make sure when you email that you put the file number and UCI number and name and address of the yourself because its your file.

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
MJDCanada....

I think you have him in a corner and things are on your side.Tell him what you need done and he is to do it or you will take him to court for child expenses cause you have a new life and the kids can too and if you leave he doesnt have to worry about paying for them and you will make sure its in writing but if he makes you wait or wont do this for you then say see you in court and both our lives can be miserable.

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
Congradulations Fox!!!! finally your worry is over and god willing the medical goes quick so you can go to your wife soon. :)

KSCM

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how long was your process??
fox82 said:
helloo every body..

finally GOOD NEWS

KSCM

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone.... how long is the Cairo office these days in processing? Please tel me your timeline and story.
THanks

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
KSCM said:
Hi everyone.... how long is the Cairo office these days in processing? Please tel me your timeline and story.
THanks

Here is sheilala's spread sheet she was doing with all us memeber's but she is busy with hubby now hehe and you can see our timelines as well most of us have our stats on our profiles.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccckey=0AnaLwNStpVdIdHRLS1VQM1B1V0JORllaTGpaX1NURFE

KSCM

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you but I cant see any spreadsheet

louisa said:
Here is sheilala's spread sheet she was doing with all us memeber's but she is busy with hubby now hehe and you can see our timelines as well most of us have our stats on our profiles.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccckey=0AnaLwNStpVdIdHRLS1VQM1B1V0JORllaTGpaX1NURFE

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MJDcanada said:
Hi, everybody. I am new here and if possible could anyone help me with my concern? I am divorced and I have the custody for my kids. I applied to the CIO in 9/9/2010 and my file is "on process" since April 2011. What delays my file is that the Canadian embassy in Cairo has asked for, and I paste:
'A notarized declaration indicating that your ex-husband has no objection for the children to accompany you for immigration and permanent residency in Canada, such declaration may be notarized at the "Notary Public" office (El Shahr el Akary). "

I kept searching for my X for 4 months and then convincing him for another 2 months till I finally could have had a written agreement with him that he has no objection for the kids to immigrate to Canada as long as we will not ask him for any money for that or during our stay there. I notarized the agreement in our local notary public (elshahr elakary) and sent it to the embassy. After 20 days they sent me an email to indicate that:
" the declaration recently received is not/not satisfactory. You are kindly requested to have the children's father come to this office to sign another declaration. "
The VO says that he should have gone to sign in front of the notary public who is Elshahr elakary employee i.e the agreement should have been attested and notarized not notarized only, although as you can read from what I post earlier the VO did not mention attesting of the declaration but only noterization
How on earth can I get him TO the embassy to sign such a declaration? He requested from us when we were writing the agreement in the lawyer office not to contact him again what ever happened to us. He is always afraid that I would sue him in court for not financially supporting the kids and I really do not know an address for him.

I tried to explain that to my VO and tried to ask him if there is anything else I can do instead of that. Actually he was so helpful and asked me to provide him with his contacts so he would contact him by himself. I gave him his email but I could not give him his phone number as my X is closing this number all the time as it is the only number I had for him.

Now, another 20 days have passed since then. I do not know if my VO has contacted him or not but I sent him another email asking if I can do anything else instead of relying on my X. I also sent him in the email my future plan for settlement including housing , schooling and job which I secured all for my kids and myself, but still no answer from his side.

Would anyone advise me please what should I do? any idea will be helpful for a lost one like me. I cannot freeze my life for a whole year and then get rejected because of someone who is not even caring to see his kids once a month. Should I contact the ambassador? but I do not want to pess off my VO, I always feel that he is trying to help me. Should I email the immigration minister asking to consider my case as a humanitarian case? Should I wait to be rejected then ask for a judicial review or an appeal? I even thought of being considered as a refugee but the surprise is that I will still be asked for the same document.

Please help me :(
tell him and threat him u will send him to court and you will send him to jail according to the law of not paying money for wife and kids then sending to jail we called here in egypt paying or jail .he might saying to u but you sing papers and contract wz lawyer tell him you are right about the money that u must pay for me but the kids hell no bcz the law doesnt give me authority for leaving their right for asking you for money so threat him telling him come wz me to the embassy or come wz me to el shar el akary im lawyer

spirit-88

Dec 26, 2010
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
16-March-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
21-April-2015
File Transfer...
09-June-2015
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Jan-2016 Sent passport on: 20-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
3-March-2016 FINALLY!
Hi lily, don't worry somtimes they say a long duration as it might be the max, but ur case can be processed faster, at my side no one has contacted me from Cairo VO till now although it's decision made, does it take time for them to contact or is what's happening in Tahrir is affecting their work again? I really can't sleep well, I'm dying to know the decision Cairo VO is really too slow!

MJDcanada

Nov 21, 2011
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Sep 2010
AOR Received.
10 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
processing started: 7 April 2011
THAK YOU madatito2000 for caring to answer, I have posted that on 3 different places in the forum and u r the only one who cares. May God bless you. I am already filing a case of nafaka in court since the last time he refused to help me BUT he seems aware how things are going to be that we have no courts here till maybe March and in case courts have started working he knows how to hide his sources of income letting the court order like 200 pound for me and the kids. on the same time I have a non professional lawyer, the ponly one I know and he is not even a lawyer for such cases.
It seems that I will be getting myself into lot of troubles and he does not care for seeing the kids or not, he has not seen him for months now and all what he cares for is to revenge.
the forum is not allowing me to send personal messages, so if I want to contact you would you please tell me how I can do it?
thanks again and hope I can find a solution and leave the country soon before things getting more worse in Egypt