+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

taqy

Sep 1, 2011
spirit-88 said:
Hello everyone,

I got terrible news today, I recieved letter of refusal today stating that I'm not a family member because my husband didn't declare me before he got his pr although we did only katb ketab by proxy and were married officially after he got his pr, we sent a letter stating all this and we didn't know about it, but nothing, now we have the right to appeal but I don't think it will work, my husband has given up and coming to settle in Egypt
the site can't be posted here
would u send ur mail

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
taqy said:
thats really sad i feel so bad to hear theres a refusal for any couple i agree with tagy why u dont appeal u will lost nothing to appeal dont give up easy ,,, is ur husband originally canadian or he living in canada with PR visa i think either way it is his right to bring his spouse ..just try a lawer and let him contact MP and pray God bring you happiness

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
Mels said:
He redid his medical on Nov. 13 :)

Must be exciting to be almost done Fox!! few more weeks for you and you will be reunited with your spouse !!
Continue to keep us updated with your file !!

~ Mels
yes Mels finally we see the end of this terrible dark tunnel even though it is nt soon enough :( but it is better than before ...i wish you have your spouse with you very soon

i keep update you anything new ,,u do the same as well

miraaa

Oct 30, 2011
spirit-88 said:
Hello everyone,

I got terrible news today, I recieved letter of refusal today stating that I'm not a family member because my husband didn't declare me before he got his pr although we did only katb ketab by proxy and were married officially after he got his pr, we sent a letter stating all this and we didn't know about it, but nothing, now we have the right to appeal but I don't think it will work, my husband has given up and coming to settle in Egypt

ohhhhhh Spirit, um so sorry to hear this...really it's very stupid and provoking....but my advice for u Sprit 2 don't give up as really it's ur right to appeal and don't surrender ,wish to u the best of luck and really ur so lucky that u able to see ur hubby soon and live togther...

urs, mira

spirit-88

Dec 26, 2010
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
16-March-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
21-April-2015
File Transfer...
09-June-2015
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Jan-2016 Sent passport on: 20-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
3-March-2016 FINALLY!
Thanks to everyone who gave me advice and tried to help, but I feel really lost, my husband has decided to come to me and we dont know anything about the appeal process, how it can be done? And he wants to stay here with me until we get an answer for the appeal, because we're not willing to stay apart again for one more year, can anyone help me with this, how we can start the appeal process and if anyone knows a good lawyer who can help in such case? My husband is a PR and he took a medical leave of absence for 2 months until he decides if he's going to resign, we have no children yet so I don't think that his work is obligatory to sponsor me

KAKUNA

Dec 5, 2011
Hii Spirit I read your last comment I feel sorry about your situation but still you have two option . Actualy I found my self in the same situation before three month the history begins like this my wife rejected by CVO before three month so they sent us a refusal letter - it was a really shocking news for both of us so they told us to appeal however instead of appealing I come with new idea which is starting new application so I submit a new full document so now my application is received by CCM , permanent application also received and the good thing also medical also done. so I am looking to get the final decision. If you would like to through this step you should you have to meet all requirement like you should have valid marriage certificate, your husband shouldn’t be in social assistance , your sponsor has to pay any immigration loan if he has, and you have to provide them all document they ask. Hope it helps
Lots of Courage

miraaa

Oct 30, 2011
KAKUNA said:
Hii Spirit I read your last comment I feel sorry about your situation but still you have two option . Actualy I found my self in the same situation before three month the history begins like this my wife rejected by CVO before three month so they sent us a refusal letter - it was a really shocking news for both of us so they told us to appeal however instead of appealing I come with new idea which is starting new application so I submit a new full document so now my application is received by CCM , permanent application also received and the good thing also medical also done. so I am looking to get the final decision. If you would like to through this step you should you have to meet all requirement like you should have valid marriage certificate, your husband shouldn't be in social assistance , your sponsor has to pay any immigration loan if he has, and you have to provide them all document they ask. Hope it helps Lots of Courage
i feel worring about this refusal that happening to z people , can u please KAKUNA tell me what is the reason of refusal if it won't disturbe thanks and good luck

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
spirit I would appeal it, dont apply all over again I think it will slow things down more

spirit-88

Dec 26, 2010
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
16-March-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
21-April-2015
File Transfer...
09-June-2015
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Jan-2016 Sent passport on: 20-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
3-March-2016 FINALLY!
Kakuna, thanks for ur help but I don't think that starting the process again will work for my situation because the date of marriage is in the marriage certificate which is before my husband got his PR, so it will result to the same thing,
Louisa and Mira, I feel so hopeless cuz I've written a thread here and someone told me I have very small chance of proving my point in the appeal, cuz they just look at the marriage certificate not the wedding, he told me to hire a lawyer although it also may not work cuz they consider us that we lied :(

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sponsorship Approval 13Jan15, file sent to Cairo
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Not Expected as this is a child sponsorship
spirit-88 said:
Kakuna, thanks for ur help but I don't think that starting the process again will work for my situation because the date of marriage is in the marriage certificate which is before my husband got his PR, so it will result to the same thing,
Louisa and Mira, I feel so hopeless cuz I've written a thread here and someone told me I have very small chance of proving my point in the appeal, cuz they just look at the marriage certificate not the wedding, he told me to hire a lawyer although it also may not work cuz they consider us that we lied :(
You are right spirit. I think part of your problem is your husband never declared you before he landed, which CIC is saying makes it invalid to sponsor you. I would get an experienced immigration attorney to help you through this.

bondar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Miss 21 July 2011
AOR Received.
Cairo 28 Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa pilot 22 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
medical received Dec 9 2011
Interview........
8 FEB 2012
Passport Req..
13 FEB 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Mar 2012
LANDED..........
13 Mar 2012
Hi sheila la
It is nice to see you are still visiting us even though your hubby is with you now. I pray that all is well and I hope we are all with our love bugs soon. ;D

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
hi shela la its nice to back to us again
wish everything is ok there
it's mean alot that you back for us here
it's makes me have hope again
thanks shela la and keep in touch
best of luck for you and your hubby

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
welcome sheila la I hope all is going well with you there nice to see you found some time for us :)

spirit I want to help more but I don't know the laws there in egypt we got married at the courthouse then went to the embassy to get the paper to do the steps for the english copy of our marriage contract. your husband is coming back for 2 months I would use this time to prove your legal marriage and get a lawyer and then make the decision of moving forward or not.I think it would be better for him to seek a lawyer in sydney as they would know the laws here better and would be able to tell you what you need in egypt to start the appeal process.keep in touch :)

nubin

Dec 3, 2011
they receive my apllication on july 7
start processing on september 7
they sent me aletter for decision made approved then they forwarded to cairo visa office for final processing on october 21 2011
they send other letter on nov 25 2011 they transferred to case processing pilot ottawa for processing all enquiries
whow long will take

nubin

Dec 3, 2011
they receive my apllication on july 7
start processing on september 7
they sent me aletter for decision made approved then they forwarded to cairo visa office for final processing on october 21 2011
they send other letter on nov 25 2011 they transferred to case processing pilot ottawa for processing all enquiries