+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

Dinaalsourani

Mar 14, 2019
yes , i booked our flight for Nov 26th but in this case i'll fly back to Canada by myself and reschedule my wife's flight for March or so , i was hoping that she will be getting the visa while i'm still in Egypt so we can travel back together with our son , our son is a Canadian citizen i got his Canadian passport last week .
I’m March applicant too.. did not hear from them since file transfer.. I’m just hoping the process wont take more than 12 months. Good luck.

Dinaalsourani

Mar 14, 2019
I have your same timeline, I sponsor my wife and my daughter. I live in Quebec so I had to wait for the CSQ.
My file is in Cairo VO since mid July
No medical
A total silence
When was your app received? Have you got ur CSQ issued? Please let me know if you receive any update and I will do the same. Thanks and good luck.

LastMoment

Jan 24, 2018
When was your app received? Have you got ur CSQ issued? Please let me know if you receive any update and I will do the same. Thanks and good luck.
They start processing my app in Cairo VO on 15 July and I received the CSQ on the first week of November after waiting too long then usual.I will let you know if they send me any

new335896

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
A total silence in Cairo VO , medical was done in Aug , ever since nothing other than " you will be contacted when the interview has been scheduled for you " , i believe some ppl including my wife will be getting an interview for unknown reason !! i had to travel back to Canada without my wife and my son as things went beyond my expectation and had to reschedule my wife's and son's ticket .. very stressful process and you never expect nor know what is the next step for sure that's why i had to pay more $$$$$ to reschedule their flight to Canada , was hoping and praying to God that she will be getting the visa by the 26th of November so we can travel back all together but not everything we wish can happen .. after all i think Cairo VO is so slow as most of March applicants from another countries are in Canada now but this is not the case with Cairo VO ... if anyone dealing with cairo VO please share your experience with us . Good luck everyone

Dinaalsourani

Mar 14, 2019
Update

Medical request received today from Cairo VO after sending follow up webform last week.
Application received: March 2019
Transfer to Cairo VO: July 2019
Quebec applicant.

Eida

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo VO
Doc's Request.
10-10-2018
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Med's Request
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
17-12-2018
Any news from cairo vo? Any update for anyone????