+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

lodjee

Apr 6, 2014
capt_ahmed said:
I paid the landing fees with the original application so they just asked for the passport, however, I suggest that you sent to Cairo office copy of the receipt by email just in case there was a delay from CPC Mississauga.
ok thx for ur reply

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
khilo said:
congrats mosaab
how did you end up leaving ?
all the best with the new life inshallah

good day,

khalil
Hi Khalil, thank you
I went to some people there working in the Gaza government, I explained the situation to them , I told them that I will lose my family if I lost my visa, they helped me to get out of Gaza through out Rafah crossing.
Just :)

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
WaitinginBC said:
Alhamdulillah! So happy for you mosaab

Mabrook!! and safe travels
Hi WaitinginBC,
Really Alhamdulillah :)
thank you , it was a very tiring trip :(

HRH

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Sudan
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2012 another medical 10/3/2014
AOR Received.
14-06-2012
Med's Done....
20/2/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
29/4/2014
LANDED..........
4/6/2014
Salam alicum every one
I received email from cairo visa office on march asking for redo the medical and the police clearance. In April they asks for submitting the passport. I received the passport after one week from submission.
Thanks to allah.
good luck for every one here.

Tinger

Mar 30, 2014
Dears,

First I wish success & all the best for all Applicant's
I have applied for PR under FSWP & sent my application to CIO in Sydney NS. according to my knowledge my the entire application package is supposed to be sent from CIO to the corresponding visa office after initial assessment, but somehow, seem like my application has been to transferred to Ottawa immigration pilot office because I received an email telling me that we decided to finalize your application with a personal interview, furthermore, they requested me to send the following:
New police certificate
Carry out medical check
Pay RPRF fee
Now me application status shows (in process):
1- We received your application of Jan 19, 2014
2- We started processing your application on Mar 27, 2014
3- Your medical results have been received

My questions are as follows:
1- Why my application has been sent to Ottawa Pilot Immigration office, does that mean it will be finalized there without sending to the corresponding Visa Office? (Cairo Visa Office in my case)
2- Is there any chance for refusal after this stage?
3- What will be the next step (i.e. is it Decision Made or PPR or something or something else) & how long it will take?

teaya_ram

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Hey, was wondering if anyone could help. WE sent in the Egyptian Police clearance certificate and they said it needs to be stamped by the Ministry of internal affairs. When my husband issued it he asked the worker where to get the stamp and he replied that it is already when it was issued on the back of the paper (the water mark). So we don't know is there something else we were supposed to do and if so can anyone help by telling us what is needed exactly for the police certificate????

teaya_ram

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
and also, since he is not is Egypt, if he needs to issue one again from the embassy, what is the process ?
thank you all

teaya_ram

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Salam all, just was wondering if anyone happens to have a copy of their Egyptian Police Certificate. The Ministry of Internal Affairs stamp to be persist. The visa office told us we were missing the stamp, but my husband was told he has all the stamps needed by the officers. So we are confused as to what it looks like, or where we get it?? thank you
waiting for your replies :)

romar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014 [br] [b](One month after cap was reached)[/b]
IELTS Request
teaya_ram said:
Salam all, just was wondering if anyone happens to have a copy of their Egyptian Police Certificate. The Ministry of Internal Affairs stamp to be persist. The visa office told us we were missing the stamp, but my husband was told he has all the stamps needed by the officers. So we are confused as to what it looks like, or where we get it?? thank you
waiting for your replies :)
Not sure if it's too late, but If you have already translated your police certificate at the Ministry of Justice, then maybe, just maybe, the VISA office is actually asking you to get it stamped from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (not the ministry of Interiors)..

New lady

Jun 4, 2013
Hi everyone

My sponsorship application is taking too long more than 2 years, can anyone here help me find a good lawyer I live in Toronto and I am sponsoring my husband from Cairo,

Thank you in advance.

BethMartin

Jun 29, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for people whose Family Class applications are being processed/have been processed through Cairo, to interview as part of my PhD research at Ryerson University in Toronto. You may have seen my general post in the Family Class forum a few weeks ago, but now I’m looking for people from specific parts of the world that I haven’t heard about yet, and that includes applications through the Cairo visa office.

The purpose of my study is to examine the Canadian Family Class immigration stream, to determine which aspects of the family class immigration stream work well and which aspects need improvement.

As part of the study I am carrying out interviews by person (in Toronto and Ottawa) and by Skype, with individuals from 30 different families who are applying for reunification through the Canadian Family Class stream of immigration (or who completed the process in the last five years) about their experiences of the application process.

If you are in the process of sponsoring one or more family members (spouse/partner, children or parents/grandparents) to Canada, or if you completed this process within the last five years, you can participate in this study.

If you agree to participate:

- I will ask you to talk to me about the processes you have already gone through (e.g. approval as a sponsor, approval of family members to be sponsored) and your opinions about different aspects of the program. I will also ask you for basic demographic information about the sponsor and the family member(s) being sponsored (e.g. age range, country of origin, gender).

- The interview will take 30-60 minutes and can be in English, French or Spanish, depending on your choice. We will decide on a location, date and time together. If you are in Toronto or Ottawa the place we choose should be somewhere where you cannot be seen or heard by other people, but it should not be in a family home. If you are not in Toronto or Ottawa I can interview you by Skype.

- Any information you give which can identify you personally will be treated as confidential and will be disclosed only with your permission or if required by law. Neither your name nor other identifying information will appear in any written or verbal reports associated with the study. Fictitious or false names will be used instead. I am not affiliated with Citizenship and Immigration Canada and your participation in my study will have no effect on your application for family reunification.

I will compensate you for your time with a gift card of $50 for a grocery store.

If you have any questions or would like to participate in this study please send me a message, or contact me at b22marti@ryerson.ca, or 647 636 9411 (Toronto) / 613 618 5572 (Ottawa).

This study has been reviewed and approved by the Research Ethics Board, Ryerson University (and this post was approved in advance by the moderators of this forum).

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Good luck with your applications :)

Beth

Beth Martin, M.S.W.
PhD Candidate, Policy Studies (Immigration policy)
Ryerson University, Toronto
b22marti@ryerson.ca
647 636 9411 (Toronto)/ 613 618 5572 (Ottawa)

ayaram

Feb 2, 2015
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if the documents required for spouse sponsorship have expiration time.

I assume the time between issuing the documents and translating and authentication them is not short, so I have a concern that by the time I finish all the documents processing, they would be expired.

Thanks.

spirit-88

Dec 26, 2010
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
16-March-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
21-April-2015
File Transfer...
09-June-2015
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Jan-2016 Sent passport on: 20-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
3-March-2016 FINALLY!
Only the police certificate, and family composition (keed 3a2ely), they have 3 months validity, and medical examination has 1 year
But don't worry, make them just before translating your documents and before submission, it won't matter, if they need them again they're going to inform you and that rarely happens

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
New lady said:
Hi everyone

My sponsorship application is taking too long more than 2 years, can anyone here help me find a good lawyer I live in Toronto and I am sponsoring my husband from Cairo,

Thank you in advance.
wow that's a long time My sponsorship paper took only 2 months and all together 2 years with appeal and all my husband will come live with me in Canada in may 2015 and it took us all together 2 years and we did this all without a lawyer..Goodluck Insha'Allah it will be soon for you..