Passport Req..
nothing
VISA ISSUED...
nothing
LANDED..........
nothing
WaitinginBC said:
Good morning everyone,

My husband got another letter from the embassy today. They are requesting new police certificates and another Schedule A. We will get these done right away and sent in.

Do you think we should do another medical? They didnt ask for this but we are wondering if they will come back and ask again and maybe we should just do it and send in to save time?? What are your thoughts on this?

Does this mean we getting close to a decision? We are confused about what to do. I am supposed to fly to Dubai in January to spend 6 weeks with my husband but we dont want to do this if a decision is coming soon as this trip will take all our savings and all out holiday time. Thoughts??

Have a good day everyone...isA we are close

hello,

they have asked me for the exact same thing back in September and I did not do the medical Weird thing is

I did my GCM NOTES in August
they started processing my application in September, they requested Schedule A and a police certificate to be done after starting my process by a week
November I got an email saying visa is ready to be issued

the weird thing about all this is that Visa was issued in August but they did not send me an email till November

WaitinginBC

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-02-2014
khilo said:
hello,

they have asked me for the exact same thing back in September and I did not do the medical Weird thing is

I did my GCM NOTES in August
they started processing my application in September, they requested Schedule A and a police certificate to be done after starting my process by a week
November I got an email saying visa is ready to be issued

the weird thing about all this is that Visa was issued in August but they did not send me an email till November
That is weird. I requested our GCMS notes a couple of weeks ago but have not received them yet.

Have you received your passport back with the visa?

khilo

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
21-JAN-2013
Passport Req..
nothing
VISA ISSUED...
nothing
LANDED..........
nothing
WaitinginBC said:
That is weird. I requested our GCMS notes a couple of weeks ago but have not received them yet.

Have you received your passport back with the visa?
I have requested DHL to deliver it back, it will take about a week inshallah
then comes another problem, Border!!! not sure how I am getting my wife out :(

remonda

Star Member
Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello every one
i have a quick question pls when i check my application sponsorship status (it is in Mississauga now)i enter my uci and my family name and date of birth then my paper appeared but they asked me to click on remove the ability for me or any one else to view the status then they said once you remove your consent the application will remove from the internet
i dont understand what will i do i check the box then submit it. if i don't check the box they refuse to submit and if i check the box that is mean that i cant see my status anymore in the internet pls help me i am new and i want to know my status
thank you

WaitinginBC

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-02-2014
khilo said:
I have requested DHL to deliver it back, it will take about a week inshallah
then comes another problem, Border!!! not sure how I am getting my wife out :(
isA you will have the passport soon.

Is your wife in Gaza? I pray all will go well for you and your wife and she will make it safely across the border

WaitinginBC

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-02-2014
remonda said:
Hello every one
i have a quick question pls when i check my application sponsorship status (it is in Mississauga now)i enter my uci and my family name and date of birth then my paper appeared but they asked me to click on remove the ability for me or any one else to view the status then they said once you remove your consent the application will remove from the internet
i dont understand what will i do i check the box then submit it. if i don't check the box they refuse to submit and if i check the box that is mean that i cant see my status anymore in the internet pls help me i am new and i want to know my status
thank you
Hi Remonda,

You do not have to check that box. Above that section you should see box that has the sponsors name and the applicants name as well as a box that will have Application Status. Click on the link in the application status box and it will take you to a new page and show you what stage your file is at.

Hope this helps!

remonda

Star Member
Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanku very much waitinginbc for ur reply iwill try it again

remonda

Star Member
Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WaitinginBC said:
Hi Remonda,

You do not have to check that box. Above that section you should see box that has the sponsors name and the applicants name as well as a box that will have Application Status. Click on the link in the application status box and it will take you to a new page and show you what stage your file is at.

Hope this helps!
Thank u very much but i still cannot open it the page says you must select the check box to remove consent what is meant by remove consent should i check the box i want to see my status i didnt find the box you mentioned
Waiting for ur reply and many thanks

WaitinginBC

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-02-2014
remonda said:
Thank u very much but i still cannot open it the page says you must select the check box to remove consent what is meant by remove consent should i check the box i want to see my status i didnt find the box you mentioned
Waiting for ur reply and many thanks
The information you are looking for should be above this area where it asks you to remove consent. If you are not seeing anything there its possible your file is not in the system yet. You can email CIC at Question@cic.gc.ca and they will help you with your ECAS login

khilo

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
21-JAN-2013
Passport Req..
nothing
VISA ISSUED...
nothing
LANDED..........
nothing
WaitinginBC said:
isA you will have the passport soon.

Is your wife in Gaza? I pray all will go well for you and your wife and she will make it safely across the border
yes she is, just have to wait until she gets the passport back and see what will happen after

thanks,

khalil

remonda

Star Member
Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WaitinginBC said:
The information you are looking for should be above this area where it asks you to remove consent. If you are not seeing anything there its possible your file is not in the system yet. You can email CIC at Question @ cic.gc.ca and they will help you with your ECAS login
Hi thank u again you are right i have to mail them ,may be they dont start working in our file yet the processing time said thatthey started on file reciving on 12/11 mine on 14/12
Thank u again

remonda

Star Member
Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
We recieved a letter from mississauga yesterday saying that my sponsor met the elebibility to sponsor me and our son but we paid the fees wrong and they will refund for us 415$ they deffered the right of the pr
My ques are
1 How can i recieve this money in my adress as they said. it will be by cheque and with dhl ? i paid through internet.
2 is the intention of my sponsor to return to canada conveince them or it will review here in cairo?
Thanks

khilo

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
21-JAN-2013
Passport Req..
nothing
VISA ISSUED...
nothing
LANDED..........
nothing
hello,

I have recently received an email from the Canadian Embassy in Cairo stating that I should pick up the passport in 5 days... I have requested DHL to pick up the passport after 5 days and apparently it is not ready ..... not sure what kind of game they're playing but really ?

has this happened to anyone ?

thanks,

WaitinginBC

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-02-2014
khilo said:
hello,

I have recently received an email from the Canadian Embassy in Cairo stating that I should pick up the passport in 5 days... I have requested DHL to pick up the passport after 5 days and apparently it is not ready ..... not sure what kind of game they're playing but really ?

has this happened to anyone ?

thanks,
Sorry to hear this happened to you. That is just awful!!!
We are not at this stage yet so I cant offer you any advice. I do hope they get this problem solved quickly for you. Have you been in touch with the embassy to see whats going on?
The amount of stress they put us through us crazy!!

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
Hi every body

my MP just forward me the email that the Cairo office sent to them,

Greetings from Cairo,

This refers to your inquiry.

Kindly note that we have begun processing these applications in order, based on the date each application was received. As soon as your application comes in turn, we will further proceed with your case.

Please note that the standard processing time for the family class program is one year from the date the application was submitted.

Thank you for your interest,

could you please tell me if they start to process it or not
really am confused
i cant understand what did they mean !!!!