Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unbelieavable Cairo office recent update (August 20, 2012) is 14 months
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

it says something stupid
"Processing times are shown only where an office has finalized 10 or more cases in the past 12 months."
it used to say something more sensable
Processing times are based on 80% of finalized applications...

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
here shows how busy Ottawa pilot office:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/egyptian-files-transferred-to-ottawa-pilot-project-t98181.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/case-processing-pilot-office-in-ottawa-for-mi-3-t95824.0.html
also handling sponsorship approvals!

gigotheking

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO/Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
Doc's Request.
22-08-2012 and february 2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2012/csq received july 24th
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
Med's Request
extended till feb 14th 2014
Med's Done....
02-03-2012/results received july 9th
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
feb14th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
march 5th 2013
LANDED..........
verrrry soooooon
Dr Eng X said:
hmmm a lot fast as in hours!!! (or so I wish)
You have mentioned 5 to 7months from appoval or from applying
from the date they receive your application

gigotheking

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO/Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
feb14th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
march 5th 2013
LANDED..........
verrrry soooooon
so here is an update for me guys.. i received an e-mail from Ottawa pilot asking for a copy of the (Certificat de selection du Quebec) for my wife which i sent today ... i don't know what does that mean.. as the application status didn't change on the CIC website

gigotheking

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO/Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
feb14th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
march 5th 2013
LANDED..........
verrrry soooooon
farnardo said:
helllo every1,,
thx God today I received sponsorship approval my email & they said that they transfered the application to cairo visa office but I'm confused now after reading ur posts .. do they send to cairo or ottawa? coz i've notice that some ppl in the forum their file is processed in ottawa!!
I hope the processing will go as fast as it could be for me & all the ppl too
well yes i am originally from cairo, but i live in canada and i sponsor my wife who lives in cairo

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gigotheking said:
so here is an update for me guys.. i received an e-mail from Ottawa pilot asking for a copy of the (Certificat de selection du Quebec) for my wife which i sent today ... i don't know what does that mean.. as the application status didn't change on the CIC website
There were some info about that on January and Feb 2012 applicants

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr Eng X said:
here shows how busy Ottawa pilot office:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/egyptian-files-transferred-to-ottawa-pilot-project-t98181.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/case-processing-pilot-office-in-ottawa-for-mi-3-t95824.0.html
also handling sponsorship approvals!
you are really totally very right and i think now they stop sending files from cairo visa office to ottawa pilot bcz in ottawa they had enough from the visa offices of the countries that have violence like Egypt Syria and Yemen etc so as soon as those countries became ok they stop send files from it to Ottawa and the people who applied late in first of this year and they got approved for sponsorship they know that so good so their file will send to Cairo and wont move anywhere and they will take their normal work imean there is no rush in processing bcz now it become 14 month so atleast they have almost year and Ottawa pilot now have enough and they not working only for countries which have violence no they working also for sponsorship so guess what they cant make it anymore
so the majority of case now in Cairo visa office is comming from Mississauga to Cairo direct
plus Egypt now have president and prime minister and more stability in Egypt so all officers whose were working in Cairo visa office and left during revolution and after it all and they sent to different visa offices now they will return back and they will work normally and they give them more long processing time
so there is no job for pilot for the new cases except the old cases that being processing by pilot and they required so papers or procedures or things or checks plus interview bcz cairo visa office will finishing that and send it to Ottawa and also after making the interview must send the report of interview to Ottawa and Ottawa will make the decision
that is it guys so get ready and busy your self for more boring and boring and boring sorry for telling you that but that is the truth who cant playing hiding seek with hahahha

farnardo

Jul 14, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2014
Dr Eng X said:
I will say it again. It was posted online under Cairo visa news that Ottawa office will be helping Cairo office. The news indicated that this is temporarily and cases will be sent to Cairo. Me and some recent members were not sure if our cases will be handled by Ottawa.
When asking what are the criteria for sending approved cases to Ottawa, a CIC agent told me simple cases will be transfered to Ottawa, when asking more what defines simple, she said no dependents ...etc.
After being approved for sponsorship I received from CIC that my file has been transfered to Cairo. I thought they stopped transfering files to Cairo since the situation is getting stable...etc.
However, recently I asked a CIC agent why my file was transfered to Cairo for a simple case like mine instead of Ottawa. The agent told me it is not in Cairo and that it is in Ottawa.
It seems Ottawa is handling many files...some sponsorship approvals are even being handled by Ottawa, in addition to Cairo...
I really donot see a transparent system! They are making a mess, losing files, forms, ...and transfering files to wrong Visa Offices...we have a very inefficient incompetent government...I cannot even believe they were voted back!

thx a lot dr eng x for ur reply.. wherever the file goes I'm asking God to handle it .. nothing to do but to pray
we'll wait & see

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gigotheking said:
Hi everybody

I have a question and i hope somebody can help me

i applied to sponsor my wife on April 9th 2012

i received the approval on july 9th and in the letter they said that the file was transferred to Egypt (cairo office).. and when i check the application it says that application received and medical results have been received.

but today i called just to check if everything is fine.. in Cairo they told me that they have never received the file. and when i called CIC they told me that the file was transferred to the ottawa pilot instead and they help the cairo office now.. i was just wondering if this is a good news or bad news.. so is it better that the file is being treated by ottawa pilot or by the cairo office..is this a good sign or not?.. and if anybody has a similar experience and can tell me what happened in his case?

Thanks for your help
yes saying in this old post they you called cairo and they told you they told you they never receive your file so can you tell me how do you reach them and find someone useful who answer you and give your answers can you tell me numbers of them bcz the normal number there is some one is just useless who not giving nothing with rude way of talking like you asking them for money hahha

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farnardo said:
thx a lot dr eng x for ur reply.. wherever the file goes I'm asking God to handle it .. nothing to do but to pray
we'll wait & see
Sorry I do not mean to take it on you. I am just sick and tired of the whole Canadian government
Nothing to do with you at all. I can not say if Ottawa will or will not process files. Simply because we do not have a transparent system. We do not really have competent government.
Our government just serves the interest of USA

farnardo

Jul 14, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2014
gigotheking said:
well yes i am originally from cairo, but i live in canada and i sponsor my wife who lives in cairo
am sponsoring my husband who lives in cairo & i came to canada 2 years ago ... being away is so hard on all of us
let's us see what will the embassy do ? they r the least ppl all over the other countries that receives any kind of immigration papers & the slowest to respond in any way... I can't beleive that new delhi is the busiest office & the fastest at the same time
God plz give us patience

farnardo

Jul 14, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2014
for me the opposite DR eng x,, I fed up wz cairo visa office

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farnardo said:
am sponsoring my husband who lives in cairo & i came to canada 2 years ago ... being away is so hard on all of us
let's us see what will the embassy do ? they r the least ppl all over the other countries that receives any kind of immigration papers & the slowest to respond in any way... I can't beleive that new delhi is the busiest office & the fastest at the same time
God plz give us patience
I have been to the Canadian embassy in Cairo. I have filed many complaints against their violations and how the security interfers with our privacy.
Secuirty is just secuirty...
Also the agents tell you "you have to submit a computer printed documents" Ok where are the computers "what if I needed their help to fill a form?!! They also work few hours!!!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why they did not apply the new rule of extending med on you?? I hate all this non sense

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr Eng X said:
why they did not apply the new rule of extending med on you?? I hate all this non sense

which rules ? you know ididnt wait it for them i went and i made my medical without they asking me bcz i know they will stop my file and saying oh we waiting for your medical to finished and go and make a new one so i said lets go and save time and lets and go make a new one