+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

dinigobale

Sep 24, 2013
I'm asking the same question for months now. I need to know any info about processing times in Cairo VO. Do you have an application being processed these days at the Cairo VO ?

Yeah its strange how no one posts in here for months. I was wondering if they started another thread :). To answer ur question yes but isnt spousal sponsorship, it's gov assisted refugee application. Cairo Vo is one of the most useless VO in the world

TahaMahmoud

Nov 2, 2020
I applied to sponsor my wife last December. Medical was done in May, and we're still waiting for pre-arrival and PPR. I know someone who applied in January and already got their PPR a couple of months ago. Sooooo processing times seem random :(

turtwigs

Apr 20, 2023
I applied to sponsor my wife last December. Medical was done in May, and we're still waiting for pre-arrival and PPR. I know someone who applied in January and already got their PPR a couple of months ago. Sooooo processing times seem random :(
hi, i know it has been a while. but did you end up getting your PPR? i appled in november 2022 and since april we have received no update..