App. Filed.......
19 June
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
27 Aug
Med's Done....
April 2015
Can anyone tell me how to apply for CAIPS from inside Canada? Thanks.

Kira

Feb 5, 2008
[colHior=red][/color]Hi, i am looking for jobs in Canada.I have medical diploma and sertificate--massagist.If some one can help me i say THANKS.Kira.

taurus

Aug 19, 2007
Hi Rajesh

Just curious....any update on your file? Have you been called for medicals / interview since then? I applied thru CHC New Delhi and received my file number in June 2003.........waiting further developments.

rajesh3140

Apr 19, 2007
Hi Taurus,

No developments what so ever so far. Still waiting in this eternal wait game............

Thanks,
Rajesh3140

heather

Feb 11, 2008
Hi

Did you apply for the CAIPS notes from India? Whats the process and how do you go about paying for it? Is it worthwhile getting these notes or does it only lead to more confusion :)

rajesh3140

Apr 19, 2007
I did not apply for CAIPS notes from India. Rather I requested one of my friends who is a Canadian citizen to request them on my behalf after giving him the authorization letter to do so. He paid the fees in Canadian dollars and the report was received by him. It is imporatant to go for your CAIPS notes only if your file is taking longer than usual or you are requested an interview. Other than that it is slightly difficult to understand the codes and notation on CAIPS if you are not familiar with them. But those you can find on this forum. So, in nutshell, it really depends on your situation.

Regards,
Rajesh3140

Yojimbo

Star Member
Oct 31, 2007
rajesh3140 said:
I did not apply for CAIPS notes from India. Rather I requested one of my friends who is a Canadian citizen to request them on my behalf after giving him the authorization letter to do so. He paid the fees in Canadian dollars and the report was received by him.
How long did it take for your friend to get the CAIPS?

heather

Feb 11, 2008
Hi Rajesh

No, I dont have anyone in Canada so I guess will have to forget about applying for the notes. As per the time frame for Delhi, i still have a long way to go..applied in 2002. The processing time frame published for Delhi is 67 months...does this include the time spent on medicals / interview,etc? Also, does it mean 67 months from date of applicant filing for immig'n or date of applicant receiving file number?

Thnx & regds

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

heather said:
Hi Rajesh

No, I dont have anyone in Canada so I guess will have to forget about applying for the notes. As per the time frame for Delhi, i still have a long way to go..applied in 2002. The processing time frame published for Delhi is 67 months...does this include the time spent on medicals / interview,etc? Also, does it mean 67 months from date of applicant filing for immig'n or date of applicant receiving file number?

Thnx & regds
Then pay the money and apply through caips notes http://www.caips.ca/ Caips retriever http://www.caipsretriever.com/ http://www.caipsnotes.com/index.shtml

PMM

heather

Feb 11, 2008
Thanx PMM, will consider applying for the notes. Also, could you answer the rest of my qsns with regard to "application processing times". Do the timelines mentioned include appearing for medicals / interview or will it take 67 months (as per Delhi)for them to decide whether one is going to be called for medicals / interview. Regards.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

heather said:
Thanx PMM, will consider applying for the notes. Also, could you answer the rest of my qsns with regard to "application processing times". Do the timelines mentioned include appearing for medicals / interview or will it take 67 months (as per Delhi)for them to decide whether one is going to be called for medicals / interview. Regards.
No that is to completion, now remember they are averages of application ALREADY processed, so if there were 2 applications, 1 took 24 months and the other 60 months, it would show in the system as an average of 42 months.

PMM

heather

Feb 11, 2008
Thnx PMM. For delhi, 80% of cases were finalised in 73 months...since CHC started processing my file in 2003 can one assume there is a fair chance of completion of all formalities by 2009 or am i being too optimistic?