+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caips recieved for refusal of Sep15 intake and now reapplying 4 jan16.

andrew190428

Sep 24, 2015
Qualifications
10th:- 78%
12th:- 67%
B.Com:- 5.31 CCGP ( 1 ATKT)
Ielts:- 6.5overall ( L-6.5 ,R-7,S-6,W-5.5)
Applied for post graduate diploma in Accounting in Selkirk Collage
Visa send to Banglore VO.

Reason in Caips [/b]

PA Seeking 2 Years acct. diiploma. Previous BComm, 1 Semester failed and 15 Courses under 50%. BAsed on past academic performance, not satisfied the PA would be sucessful in proposed program of study. Based on the above, on balance, I am not satisfied that proposed studies are reasonable in light of qualifications/educational background. I am not satisfied this applicant is a boba fide student. Weighting the information on hand in this specific case, the applicant has failed to establish that thay are a bona fide temperory resident who will leave canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216 (1)(b) of IRPA. Refused. [/b]

Now m applying again in jan16 intake but m totally worried and confused wat to do like as if now i have the change the course its pg diplo in business administration as in the same college pg diplo in A\c is there but for 5 sem for jan intake so i changed the course to pg diplo in business admin for 2 years

please suggest me what should i do ??
Should i change the Course or not ? or Should i change the cousre and college both?

please guys help me out
please do reply for this situation.

Thank You.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
andrew190428 said:
Please Seniors reply me
well u cant do anything about ur past education all u can do is make a good argument in ur SOP, have enough funds, if possible improve IELTS to show ur a better student, make sure ur course is PG and is relevant to ur past education and hope for the best.

andrew190428

Sep 24, 2015
i knw dat i can not do anything about my past education and now m applying under general category .
and i want to knw that i have the change the course to pg diplo in business administration from pg diplo A\c as it was for 5 sem for jan intake
so will it be fine if i have change the course to apply for jan intake in same college??
Funds
deposited gic amount 10000$ , paid first sem fees , bank bal--14lakhs , Education loan--4 lakhs

Saravdeep Singh

Aug 15, 2015
andrew190428 said:
Qualifications
10th:- 78%
12th:- 67%
B.Com:- 5.31 CCGP ( 1 ATKT)
Ielts:- 6.5overall ( L-6.5 ,R-7,S-6,W-5.5)
Applied for post graduate diploma in Accounting in Selkirk Collage
Visa send to Banglore VO.

Reason in Caips [/b]

PA Seeking 2 Years acct. diiploma. Previous BComm, 1 Semester failed and 15 Courses under 50%. BAsed on past academic performance, not satisfied the PA would be sucessful in proposed program of study. Based on the above, on balance, I am not satisfied that proposed studies are reasonable in light of qualifications/educational background. I am not satisfied this applicant is a boba fide student. Weighting the information on hand in this specific case, the applicant has failed to establish that thay are a bona fide temperory resident who will leave canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216 (1)(b) of IRPA. Refused. [/b]

Now m applying again in jan16 intake but m totally worried and confused wat to do like as if now i have the change the course its pg diplo in business administration as in the same college pg diplo in A\c is there but for 5 sem for jan intake so i changed the course to pg diplo in business admin for 2 years

please suggest me what should i do ??
Should i change the Course or not ? or Should i change the cousre and college both?

please guys help me out
please do reply for this situation.

Thank You.
only a strong sop can do something !

Shubhu1992

Sep 18, 2015
Guys please help me with my profile..
10th : 58%
12th: 48.67%
Ielts: 6.0 with no band less than 5.5

As i am done with my 12th i opted for post secondary course of BUSINESS administration in conestoga college.

After 12th i have 5 years of gap where i worked as Sales associate and so mentioned in my SOP that as i have exp in sales i wish to learn the theory about it so opted for BUSINESS course.
I am applying in general category because of my marks and gap.

My dad(sponser) is working with maharashtra government as deputy general manager and so i am showing:

Dads 3 years of ITR
AFFEDEVIT FROM SPONSER
CA CERTIFICATE DECLARING PROPERTY AND ASSETS
dad's 6 months salary slips
Bank statement with more than 10000$
Employment certificate of dad
Bank loan sanction letter of 20lacs

My documents:
Salary slips of last 3 months
Exp certificate
Bank statements
Acedamic certificates
Ielts score card
1st year tution fee receipt

What do yoy guys think will i get my visa? Any chances of approval?