+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIPS notes - needs help to understand

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
Hello All,

I have got my caips notes & I need to understand some terms;

1.) We are 3 members in my application
- I am Principal Applicant (Last Name, First Name)
- My wife ( (Maiden) Last Name, First Name)
- My kid (Last Name, First Name).

VO has given Client_Id to me & my kid but not to my wife; I am not sure what could be the reason. Is it because her Last Name is different from me? We did not change her last name as we had not time to update it on passport & we are using her Maiden name in all documents.

2.) Any Idea what is JX & JXZ?

3.)View scanned Documents : N
(I got my 2nd AOR in May 2010, I am waiting for medical request) Does this mean will take long time to get same?

4.) One more thing, my day of BFD is Sunday? I hope this is normal and may be my file would be accessed working day before Sunday or may be on working day after Sunday ???

I would appreciate your reply.
Thanks.

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
point 2 would be the initials of the VO to whom the file was brought forwarded to
seniors may comment as well

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
canada_dream100 said:
Hello All,

VO has given Client_Id to me & my kid but not to my wife; I am not sure what could be the reason. Is it because her Last Name is different from me? We did not change her last name as we had not time to update it on passport & we are using her Maiden name in all documents.

(I got my 2nd AOR in May 2010, I am waiting for medical request) Does this mean will take long time to get same?

4.) One more thing, my day of BFD is Sunday? I hope this is normal and may be my file would be accessed working day before Sunday or may be on working day after Sunday ???

Thanks.

Hi Canada dream100,
I would like to find out, my friend in Canada has applied for my Caip Notes today Monday, when do i expect a reply from them. Are they going to post the reply to the address he has put on the form?.

Thanks and waiting.

Canadaforall.

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
For me it took 40-45 days to get my CAIPS notes... I got it through caipsnotes.com, they got it & forwarded as PDF file.
Hopefully you may get it around 20th Jan. 2011.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_dream100 said:
Hello All,

Thanks.
I also get my caipsnotes in 40 days through caipsnotes.com. you can check this link for understand caipsnotes codes.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/if-you-didnt-hear-anything-from-your-visa-office-caipsnotes-is-the-best-way-t58305.0.html

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
Can someone please share on this?

canada_dream100 said:
Hello All,

Thanks.

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
canada_dream100 said:
Can someone please share on this?
Hi,

I also found the same in my CAIPS , no Client ID for my wife, I thought only the principal applicant supposed to have client ID , but i added my kid at VO stage as she was not born yet at the time of origional application, so I sent a seperate demand draft for her ( thought that this is the reason for creating another client ID for the baby , but am not sure).. BTW , also my wife passport number was not included, only her name.

Moataz

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
MoatazEissa said:
Hi,

I also found the same in my CAIPS , no Client ID for my wife, I thought only the principal applicant supposed to have client ID , but i added my kid at VO stage as she was not born yet at the time of origional application, so I sent a seperate demand draft for her ( thought that this is the reason for creating another client ID for the baby , but am not sure).. BTW , also my wife passport number was not included, only her name.

Moataz
that's same in our case also, for me & my kid they have client id, pp no & pp expiry date but not for my wife (we have all three members are from the beginning , since CIC app)