+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIPS notes GIC: not verified

happy1991

Jun 3, 2015
Hi, urgently need your help guys.My student visa got refused for May intake. After that i applied for CAIPS notes, and the main reason is course mismatch blah blah... but here the main problem is something written on CAIPS notes that "GIC : Not verified" what does it mean actually.I am l'll worried about this, even I have GIC ceritificate.
Waiting for your responses
Regards

nidhi777

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey,i have never heard of that,,,u must call to scotia bank about the details and share it with us. ..thats really important.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Try contacting your financial institutions for that... I think they didn't verify it because they had already refused your application be fore doing it.. Maybe it is only that..

Try to find another program or write a strong sop to justify the one you want are willing to pursue

happy1991

Jun 3, 2015
well, problem has solved. Many of my friends told me that "GIC: Not verified" is a common statement on every CAIPS note. So need not to worry about it. But still i'll call scotia bank customer care service for inquiry.
My Profile

Intake :may 2015
College: Conestoga
Course: Mobile solution development
Academics
MCA(2014)- 89%
BCA- 78%
12-78%
10-71%

IELTS: L-6.5 W-7 R-6.5 S-5.5
Refusal: Proposed program is not reasonable in light of past studies, academics scores and language abilities.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
happy1991 said:
well, problem has solved. Many of my friends told me that "GIC: Not verified" is a common statement on every CAIPS note. So need not to worry about it. But still i'll call scotia bank customer care service for inquiry.
My Profile

Academics
MCA(2014)- 89%
BCA- 78%
12-78%
10-71%

Refusal: Proposed program is not reasonable in light of past studies, academics scores and language abilities.
Need to retake that IELST and rank higher... that Speaking of 5.5 might be one of the problems.... and maybe try finding a different program there

harry321

Dec 25, 2012
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
don't think its because ur GIC not verified.
it says, they don't need to verify GIC that's why in place of GIC they wrote not verified, like dis
GIC : Not Verified;

The main reason is the one, which is given in a second last paragraph, where they mention everything about your rejection.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

happy1991 said:
My Profile

Academics
MCA(2014)- 89%
BCA- 78%
12-78%
10-71%

1. Why would CHC waste time in verifying your GIC when your file didn't get through 'initially'?
2. What's the logic for taking 'Mobile solution development diploma' after Master degree? No progression.

harry321

Dec 25, 2012
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happy1991 said:
My friend got visa with same qualification, same course, same college, with same IELTS score. ;D
IN your caips notes they mentioned you the exact reasons. its not bla bla bla buddy. YOu must improve ur profile according to their given reasons.
GIC is not the reason, could you plz send me your caips notes so that i can guide you better... PM me
I was rejected and i applied for my caips also. I prepared my file after careful reading of my caips.

varun_123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 july 2015
IELTS Request
done 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 july 2015
Med's Done....
11-07-15
Interview........
N.A.
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
hopefully soon (;
i also applied for caips and my reason was low academic marks and VO thought that study in canada is not my primary intention.
got 54 % in graduation and applied for PGD in HRM

happy1991

Jun 3, 2015
caip note:Low score in area of study that would form core of future studies. Not a logical progression of course given courses done in the past. Low english language score in previous studies program proposed is not reasonable in light of past studies academic scores language abilities.

Now,i m trying second time with a new program. and improved my IELTS score also. overall6.5, with not less than 6 in each module.

varun_123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 july 2015
IELTS Request
done 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 july 2015
Med's Done....
11-07-15
Interview........
N.A.
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
hopefully soon (;
happy1991 said:
caip note:Low score in area of study that would form core of future studies. Not a logical progression of course given courses done in the past. Low english language score in previous studies program proposed is not reasonable in light of past studies academic scores language abilities.

Now,i m trying second time with a new program. and improved my IELTS score also. overall6.5, with not less than 6 in each module.
they wrote clearly Not a logical progression of course given courses done in the past and Low english language score so choose relevant course and increase your IELTS score.
Good luck !!

pritpal.singh

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey harry i also got my caips..... withh the same reason ........low socrsssss....///////////////////////bla bla bla....... so plzz sugeest me something

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
pritpal.singh said:
hey harry i also got my caips..... withh the same reason ........low socrsssss....///////////////////////bla bla bla....... so plzz sugeest me something
Study some english and get higher marks! Thats it