+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIPS Notes for Sponsorship Application?

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
Hi,
As some of you who are in the April/May threads know already, CPC Mississauga has had my application for Spousal Sponsorship since April 30th - Over 4 months, 1/3 of a year. I have not heard an official word from them, not even an AOR.
I have called the Call Center numerous times, with huge expense on my cell phone bill. Through calling I got a Client ID number, and was told my file was opened August 2nd. They also confirmed that the application is complete. However, the agents can never help me any further. I call every second day.
There is nothing to disqualify me from being approved as a sponsor. I'm a born citizen, tax payer, never collected and am not even eligible for social assistance as self-employed. My income is not huge, especially since I was a student again this past year. I have no criminal record, not even a speeding ticket. I have a small amount of credit card debt which amounts to the application fee, paid while I was still in school, and collecting interest for 4 months, which I have not been able to bounce back from yet.
My application was large, in a box, necessary due to our conjugal application, which will be outland, through Manila.
My MP will be back in the office week after next and I have a meeting scheduled so that they can look into it for me. My Question: Can I order CAIPS notes at this stage in the game and would it be wise to do so?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Steph C said:
Hi,
As some of you who are in the April/May threads know already, CPC Mississauga has had my application for Spousal Sponsorship since April 30th - Over 4 months, 1/3 of a year. I have not heard an official word from them, not even an AOR.
I have called the Call Center numerous times, with huge expense on my cell phone bill. Through calling I got a Client ID number, and was told my file was opened August 2nd. They also confirmed that the application is complete. However, the agents can never help me any further. I call every second day.
There is nothing to disqualify me from being approved as a sponsor. I'm a born citizen, tax payer, never collected and am not even eligible for social assistance as self-employed. My income is not huge, especially since I was a student again this past year. I have no criminal record, not even a speeding ticket. I have a small amount of credit card debt which amounts to the application fee, paid while I was still in school, and collecting interest for 4 months, which I have not been able to bounce back from yet.
My application was large, in a box, necessary due to our conjugal application, which will be outland, through Manila.
My MP will be back in the office week after next and I have a meeting scheduled so that they can look into it for me. My Question: Can I order CAIPS notes at this stage in the game and would it be wise to do so?
CAIPS/GCMS will not tell you anything as there is nothing to tell on the PR application. You should contact your MP and get them involved right away.

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
Thanks! Is there any way I can see the file - or the info they see on their computer screen?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Steph C said:
Thanks! Is there any way I can see the file - or the info they see on their computer screen?
No. But there's not much to see at this point. Just data like your name, address, etc. It's pass/fail based on strict criteria without any subjective assessment. But it shouldn't take this long and that's the real problem you are experiencing. Based on the information you gave, there shouldn't be a problem with the sponsorship portion of the application at this stage. The MP should be able to get a straight answer for you. Find out who your MP is, email them and call on Tuesday morning to follow up on the email.