+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

caips note

tejpal90

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
hi i got caips today Pls help me and suggest further

application , supporting documents , level of study ,academic ability and last educational institution considered : low scores in area of study that would form core of future studies. Not a logical progression of course given courses done in past. low english language scores in previous studies. proposed program is not reasonable in light of past studies ,academic score, language abilities. I m not satisfied that applicant is bona fide temporary resident who will leave canada after completion of study

tejpal90

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
course -financial planning and wealth mgt post graduate diploma

qualification- MBA finance with 68%

ielts -6.0

kaur96

Star Member
May 29, 2015
not logical progression because you are going for post graduate diploma when u already have done ur masters and ur ielts score are too low according to ur qualification........you should atleast score 7 bands....

rupkaur

Apr 7, 2015
@tejpal plz share your complete profile..like scores in masters bachelors etc individual ielts score..
may b your academics are low in masters or bachelor's.. Perhaps you are applying for spp college where band requirement is 6.0 not less then 5.5 that is not enough to satisfy a visa officer...
You should try for university..dnt go for colleges only..write a strong SOP..that can work for you...

tejpal90

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
yes dear may be this reason for my rejection
my profile

course -financial planning and wealth mgt post graduate diploma

qualification- MBA finance with 68%
B.com 50%
10+2 64 %
10 65%
ielts -6.0 (L- 6.5, W 6.5, R- 5.5, S- 5.5 )