+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIP Notes

A_N

Feb 23, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I have received the following reason for my two visa refusal. I would be happy to know your understanding of the reasons -

Educational background - completed MA

Educational documents presented reflect low to low average prior scholastic history. Client has not explained this result, therefore I am not satisfied that the applicant will be able to successfully complete the study program in Canada.

Course content and level appears to fall below more advanced studies which PA has already completed thus the proposed program does not adequately demonstrate a logical progression of studies.

Based on the information available at the time of assessment, I am not satisfied that the applicant's proposed educational path makes sense and, as such, that pursuing studies in Canada reasonable at this time. Given the aforementioned, I am not satisfied, on balance, that the PA meets R216 (1) (b) of the IRPR. Application refused.

Should I reapply post making all the changes? Is there a hope to receive PPR?

Also, even if I change the program and give them proper reasoning won't this be a question - how did I change my mind for the course?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I have received the following reason for my two visa refusal. I would be happy to know your understanding of the reasons -

Educational background - completed MA

Educational documents presented reflect low to low average prior scholastic history. Client has not explained this result, therefore I am not satisfied that the applicant will be able to successfully complete the study program in Canada.

Course content and level appears to fall below more advanced studies which PA has already completed thus the proposed program does not adequately demonstrate a logical progression of studies.

Based on the information available at the time of assessment, I am not satisfied that the applicant's proposed educational path makes sense and, as such, that pursuing studies in Canada reasonable at this time. Given the aforementioned, I am not satisfied, on balance, that the PA meets R216 (1) (b) of the IRPR. Application refused.

Should I reapply post making all the changes? Is there a hope to receive PPR?

Also, even if I change the program and give them proper reasoning won't this be a question - how did I change my mind for the course?

Thanks.
In simple words it says your low grades are a problem to the officer and they thinks it one of the reason you will not be able to pass in Canada. I would suggest getting a professional help.

A_N

Feb 23, 2022
In simple words it says your low grades are a problem to the officer and they thinks it one of the reason you will not be able to pass in Canada. I would suggest getting a professional help.
Hi Tarun, thanks for highlighting.
I am already taking professional help. Here to understand as many perspectives as possible.
Thanks again! Have a great day.