+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CACHE LEVEL 3 diploma for IQAS

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
I am trying to find out the same. I have Cache level 5, did you evaluate your diploma through WES?

tanviraslam

Nov 28, 2018
I have submitted my wife's CACHE Level 3 Diploma to WES for evaluation, I should get some feedback in a couple more weeks. Currently she is also enrolled in Cache Level 5. I had done research, but there is not much available online for CACHE and Canada. From what I understand, each diploma should technically be equivalent to a 1 year Diploma in Canada, so not sure how much this may help on the CRS Scores. However, in regards to work in Canada.

1. In order to be a registered Early Years Educator in Canada, you need to be registered with the College of ECE
2. In order to be registered by the College of ECE, you need to have a Canadian certification or you can get an individual assessment
3. For the individual assessment, you need a minimum of 2 year Diploma in education to be qualified for the assessment, after which they will advise whether you need to do anything additional or not.

Have you guys gotten any more information yet? I will keep you posted when I hear back from WES.

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
1. In order to be a registered Early Years Educator in Canada, you need to be registered with the College of ECE
2. In order to be registered by the College of ECE, you need to have a Canadian certification or you can get an individual assessment
3. For the individual assessment, you need a minimum of 2 year Diploma in education to be qualified for the assessment, after which they will advise whether you need to do anything additional or not.

I know... however one lady that i know who just got her pr told me she went there and it takes approx 1 year to get the licence, so the advice she gave me is to start applying for licence before moving to Canada, as soon as the pr is approved to start applying because it takes time.
I sent my diplomas to WES and waiting now. I have bachelor in preschool education (3 yrs) plus cache level 5, so let's see what will be written in the report. I'll post it here as well once i get the report

tanviraslam

Nov 28, 2018
Hey so we got the WES Report back for CACHE Level 3 Diploma, they came back saying that it was equivalent to a College Level Certificate that is 1 semester and so essentially it is equivalent to 1 Semester of studies only, with a total of 25 Credits that can be transferred.
To be honest, that was quite a disappointing result, according the WES it was a 6 month course whereas it was actually 1 year, so I am thinking of appealing the request and seeing if they can look at it again.

Did you get any feedback on your CACHE Level 5? My wife is now doing Level 5, I just hope it does not turn out to be not helpful at all!

Thanks

Reactions: Kirn Jamshaid

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
Oh no, that's really disappointing, I know how level 3 is hard and it is really not fair to be equivalent to 1 semester, and it definitely can't be done in 6 months. No, I am still waiting, how long it took for you from the date they received the documents? I guess it will be the same case with level 5, but once I get the report I will post it here. Not feeling very hopeful though

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
May I know where she did her cache 3 and what is written on her diploma? Is it NCFE diploma regulated by Ofqual

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
I got my wes report. My level 5 is equivalent to Completion of a college-level certificate (one year) so thats good news, together with my bachelor i can now claim two or more diplomas, so good that your wife is doing level 5 :)

Credential authentication:
Documents were sent directly by the institution
United Kingdom
Credential:
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Service
Year:
Awarded by:
NCFE
Recognized Program
Admission requirements:
General Certificate of Education, Advanced Level
Length of program:
One year
Major/specialization:
Leadership for Health, Social Care, Children and Young People's Services

Canadian equivalency:
Completion of a college-level certificate (one year)

Good luck!

D07

May 15, 2020
Hi all,

I just stumbled across this forum and I was wondering if someone could help me? I’m due to (hopefully) move to Canada once the COVID situation is resolved and I’ve been looking at early childhood educator assistant roles.

I currently work in the children’s services at a psychology company and I have a bachelors degree in psychology. I am trying to find an online course that I could be doing in the mean time to help with my application.

So a couple of things..

Would my degree be useful within this sector? I assumed that it would be however I’ve read a lot of sites that say “needs a degree in education”.

Would I benefit from doing a CACHE course online in the UK (relating to early childhood education)? Would this comply with the college of ECE and allow me to apply for a certificate?

Finally, as I would be applying for the assistant roles, is it necessary/ mandatory for an ECE certificate?

Any tips/ advice would be HUGELY appreciated. Thanks so much.

Mekkaneida

Jun 26, 2021
As We are so confident in the accuracy of our 200-301 study material that’s why we offer a 100% money back guarantee on the 200-301 preparation questions. visit my site 200-301 ccna pdf dumps We are aware of that taking any Cisco certification exam requires an amount of money that you invest for your bright career. With Dumpsbee your investment and career both are secure.

Mar 31, 2022
By choosing certstopics.com you can achieve excellent grades that will definitely make your career more sparkling and new doors to success and opportunities will be unlocked. You don't need to search for other sites and waste your time because now you have come to the right place.

Aug 30, 2023
Hi I was searching how to get evaluation for my cache level 3 from NCFE and found this thread please help me how you send your cache level 3 document to WES??