+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CA report to show ties with the home country

Adi@911

Nov 17, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I will be applying for a study permit under SDS category and want to attach a CA report to show ties with the home country. I spoke with my CA however, he needs a format of the same.

I tried searching on the net but this format is nowhere available. Can someone please help by sharing a format which they successfully used to apply for a study permit. You may mask all the personal information goes without saying.

Appreciate any help, thanks.

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I will be applying for a study permit under SDS category and want to attach a CA report to show ties with the home country. I spoke with my CA however, he needs a format of the same.

I tried searching on the net but this format is nowhere available. Can someone please help by sharing a format which they successfully used to apply for a study permit. You may mask all the personal information goes without saying.

Appreciate any help, thanks.
Hey you can contact legaladda team if you from India
https://legaladda.com/net-worth-certificate-for-visa/

Reactions: Adi@911

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Chartered accountants generally issue net worth statements for visa applicants to demonstrate their clients financial adequacy. The formats are standard. If your CA is asking you for the format it's time to look for a new CA

Adi@911

Nov 17, 2021
Chartered accountants generally issue net worth statements for visa applicants to demonstrate their clients financial adequacy. The formats are standard. If your CA is asking you for the format it's time to look for a new CA
Possibly this was his first time to issue a net worth certificate for visa so asked for a format.

But is it necessary to show the entire net worth to establish home ties, showing only the worth of immovable properties won't suffice? For financial declaration we as it is show bank letter and other sponsorship details!

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
A substantial net worth does not necessarily establish ties to your homeland, financial assets can be disposed off from any corner of the world, you don't have to necessarily return to do that. How established you are in your career and your family life in your home country is what demonstrates ties. Those could be a stable job and income, spouse and kids etc. Financial assets are part of the full picture
If you are applying via SDS no need for bank statements, otherwise, include as much proof as possible of sources of funds to pay for your study and stay

mukeshparmar

Apr 14, 2023
If you're looking for high-quality templates and original samples of CA Reports for visa applications, check out the Ultimate Guide on CA Report for Student & Tourist VISA at elitetaxcert.com. This resource provides valuable information and tools to help you create a strong CA Report. Additionally, they offer property evaluation services to further support your visa application. The also provide Property evaluation report from CA.