London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Here is the letter I received.

https://ibb.co/iFVO6R

I sent copy of passport and pr card for identity verification. As per instruction list, these should have been sufficient. Do I need to send anything else?

At most I can think about issue could be that photocopies are not clear. I am thinking about taking clear photocopies again and adding health card copy as well. Any inputs?
I sent similar things for child identity
Passport
PR Card
Back home ID Card

What else we can send for minors .....quite frustrating to know. Hard luck probably mine will be on way as well

Thanks
S.B

Nader.

Apr 16, 2017

I sent copy of passport and pr card for identity verification. As per instruction list, these should have been sufficient. Do I need to send anything else?

At most I can think about issue could be that photocopies are not clear. I am thinking about taking clear photocopies again and adding health card copy as well. Any inputs?
Sorry to hear that, it's better to consider scanning the documents first then print them, by this, you will get clear copy.
May be you forgot to get a copy of the back of PR card.

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017

did you get back full refund or they kept $100?

Last edited:

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012

I would recommend you include school records and health card copy.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
And what makes you think PR card is not personal ID?
Hi,
See the guide CIT 0003, under Step. 1: Gather your Documents. The PRC is called immigration document/paper. They also didn't mention it as an example of ID anywhere for a child, while they counted the passport as an ID for a child who hasn't attended school yet.

Marooned2

Star Member
May 18, 2017
I was under impression they send these kind of notifications in emails, didn't know they send in physical letters

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Is the passport valid?

williamkanj

Oct 24, 2017
I called CIC when I applied on 12 October for the 2 id for the minor, at least one of them with photo to ask about my 2 kids less than 7 years.
She clearly reply me that PR and Passport are not include this step because its already requested before, I sent a copy of the health card and school record, then I attached a lettre explain that I have no more id for the kids with photo because of the age.
Thanks

srionline117

Star Member
Dec 9, 2012
Hi OP ... as per letter ... in the Annex A what options they gave you ? They were saying to choose an option from those ...

lofoten82

Oct 15, 2017
I called CIC when I applied on 12 October for the 2 id for the minor, at least one of them with photo to ask about my 2 kids less than 7 years.
She clearly reply me that PR and Passport are not include this step because its already requested before, I sent a copy of the health card and school record, then I attached a lettre explain that I have no more id for the kids with photo because of the age.
Thanks
yes correct, for the child application's they asked more ID documents than for adults. PR is an ID, hence they did not reject the adults one

raphi974

Oct 20, 2017
the positive i take away from it is that we 'll be able to sent it back quite quickly for those who might have their application returned.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Thanks
Hello there,
We called the CIC call centre too, and we were informed the same. However, we only sent the OHIP and an explanation that we don't have picture IDs but the PP and PRC. What is the school record? I thought school record and school report card are the same documents! Anyway, my child's report card doesn't have a birthdate.
Thanks,
N_O

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Two options -

1: Send same application back again with requested docs.

2: Withdraw application to get 100 dollars refund.
Did they return the adult's application too?