+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BWOP Rejected, Applied Restoration, processing time?

Yuvraj3110

Sep 21, 2018
My BWOP application was rejected because I didn't attach the MPNP certificate as it didn't ask for it in the form. Now I have applied for restoration of status and I just wanted to know if anyone knows anything about the processing time for restoration of status? Also, Can I go to work? If not, When Can I go to work?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My BWOP application was rejected because I didn't attach the MPNP certificate as it didn't ask for it in the form. Now I have applied for restoration of status and I just wanted to know if anyone knows anything about the processing time for restoration of status? Also, Can I go to work? If not, When Can I go to work?
Restoration of status application processing times vary. Some are processed in a few weeks and others take a few months.

No - you cannot work while waiting for restoration of status to be approved. You won't be able to work until you have a valid work permit again.

Yuvraj3110

Sep 21, 2018
Restoration of status application processing times vary. Some are processed in a few weeks and others take a few months.

No - you cannot work while waiting for restoration of status to be approved. You won't be able to work until you have a valid work permit again.
Am I in a position to know the status of my application or anything? I have already applied for Permanent Residence and have cleared Medical in July. I applied for Restoration on September 22, would anyone have an idea when I can expect to receive

Jingjing2018

Nov 1, 2018
I didn’t attach the MPNP either. But they didn’t ask it. So they just rejected it without asking for additional information? My work permit expires in 12 days, I haven’t heard from CIC about my BOWP. Anyone knows what can I do now? I am afraid I will be rejected.

Yuvraj3110

Sep 21, 2018
I didn’t attach the MPNP either. But they didn’t ask it. So they just rejected it without asking for additional information? My work permit expires in 12 days, I haven’t heard from CIC about my BOWP. Anyone knows what can I do now? I am afraid I will be rejected.
You can work while BWOP application is ij process. It's called implied status. Just don't make mistakes now, like I did.