+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I'm finally eligible to speak on this page. I received my BVL at 5.21am (PST).
@Alpha_Wolf @Shadow_Man when the email comes and you go check your fate, a little thing dies inside you. DAMN!

Desperately awaiting the next PPR letter.
Congratulation Brother.

5.21am (PST) is somewhere 8-9pm Canadian and on weekends. IRCC has become completely predictably unpredictable like Pakistani Cricket Team :)

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Congratulation Brother.

5.21am (PST) is somewhere 8-9pm Canadian and on weekends. IRCC has become completely predictably unpredictable like Pakistani Cricket Team :)
Thank you but my visa is not here yet so im still praying hard.
my visa office is AUH and these emails are on auto send, im assuming.
Haha i dont like and watch cricket but i do know how bad the team is

Reactions: powereng1982

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
@Alpha_Wolf @Shadow_Man when the email comes and you go check your fate, a little thing dies inside you. DAMN!

You are pretty close for that "ahhaa" moment. The waiting time is almost over. Wish you luck and I really hope this time AUH officers won't disappoint again.

• Love
Reactions: Sblue

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Thank you but my visa is not here yet so im still praying hard.
my visa office is AUH and these emails are on auto send, im assuming.
Haha i dont like and watch cricket but i do know how bad the team is
Best wishes for the approval. What visa office address is mentioned in yoru BVL?

EAK

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021

visa office? and timeline?

I believe it is Abu Dhabi coz today is Sunday and only AD is issuing BVL. I also received my BVL on 28th July and still waiting for the final outcome.

Reactions: powereng1982

Sblue

May 19, 2021
visa office? and timeline?

I believe it is Abu Dhabi coz today is Sunday and only AD is issuing BVL. I also received my BVL on 28th July and still waiting for the final outcome.
Im a Pakistani applicant and our visas are processed in AUH.
Timeline:
SDS reapplied
28 june
12 july medical passed and eligibility began
01 august BVL

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Im a Pakistani applicant and our visas are processed in AUH.
Timeline:
SDS reapplied
28 june
12 july medical passed and eligibility began
01 august BVL
Thanks for this information. I was little curious about the time you received your BVL at 5.21am (PST) which is 4.21am in Abu Dhabi. So it is an auto email right?

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021

There you go!! We’ll be welcoming you to the PPR club. Soon. My calculations say within the next 24-26 hours from your BVL, you’ll tell us here.

All the very best matey!!!

MZHSECA

Star Member
Jul 8, 2021

Best of luck to you. Hope you get the PPR. A note of caution though. In my case, I received a refusal from the IRCC London visa office after BVL last week, this is despite the fact, I was approved for a study permit in 2019 and I left Canada after my studies.

Reactions: Sblue and RumezaJ

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Best of luck to you. Hope you get the PPR. A note of caution though. In my case, I received a refusal from the IRCC London visa office after BVL last week, this is despite the fact, I was approved for a study permit in 2019 and I left Canada after my studies.
Your situation is reevaluated with each application. It may have made sense for you to study in Canada in 2019 but not necessarily now. Does your new degree make sense based on your previous education and work history. It looks
Ike you didn’t return home to your home country which is likely one of the issues. If you live in a 3rd country you have less ties to your home country unless you have residency status in that 3rd country.

• Sad
Reactions: MZHSECA

MZHSECA

Star Member
Jul 8, 2021
Your situation is reevaluated with each application. It may have made sense for you to study in Canada in 2019 but not necessarily now. Does your new degree make sense based on your previous education and work history. It looks
Ike you didn’t return home to your home country which is likely one of the issues. If you live in a 3rd country you have less ties to your home country unless you have residency status in that 3rd country.
Agreed. Your assessment is quite accurate. Yes, I am an Indian national living in Sweden as a temporary resident and I have not been to India for about 3 yrs because of commitments here. I have a previous Master's from India, studied at Master's level in Sweden in addition to academic exchange in Canada through my university in Sweden. Previously IRCC approved my application on the grounds that studying in Canada would advance my career in Sweden and I was able to demonstrate it successfully. I am yet to get my GCMS notes for this refusal. Unfortunately, now, I think, IRCC does not find it credible, that why I applied to study for a 1 yr postgraduate certificate course in Canada after my previous studies in India & Canada & Sweden. I knew that chances of refusal were high when I applied because of the choice of course, but I demonstrated in detail I needed a career change and how studying this course in Canada would help me to relocate to the UK from Sweden because the postgraduate certificate course had an advanced entry for Masters in the UK. In both of my applications to IRCC, I have demonstrated that I am seeking permanent residence & citizenship in any European country which is actually my preference, and how studying in Canada helps in my goal. Under Canadian immigration law, applicants are required to show that they would leave Canada after studies, I showed I would leave for the UK after studying in Canada, hence I am planning for judicial review against IRCC.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Agreed. Your assessment is quite accurate. Yes, I am an Indian national living in Sweden as a temporary resident and I have not been to India for about 3 yrs because of commitments here. I have a previous Master's from India, studied at Master's level in Sweden in addition to academic exchange in Canada through my university in Sweden. Previously IRCC approved my application on the grounds that studying in Canada would advance my career in Sweden and I was able to demonstrate it successfully. I am yet to get my GCMS notes for this refusal. Unfortunately, now, I think, IRCC does not find it credible, that why I applied to study for a 1 yr postgraduate certificate course in Canada after my previous studies in India & Canada & Sweden. I knew that chances of refusal were high when I applied because of the choice of course, but I demonstrated in detail I needed a career change and how studying this course in Canada would help me to relocate to the UK from Sweden because the postgraduate certificate course had an advanced entry for Masters in the UK. In both of my applications to IRCC, I have demonstrated that I am seeking permanent residence & citizenship in any European country which is actually my preference, and how studying in Canada helps in my goal. Under Canadian immigration law, applicants are required to show that they would leave Canada after studies, I showed I would leave for the UK after studying in Canada, hence I am planning for judicial review against IRCC.
Do you have some sort of residency status in the UK? If you are trying to show that you will return to the UK you’ll need to show that you already have some sort of residency status in the UK. Your previous study permit was really an exchange program to temporarily study in Canada so not evaluated the same as coming to Canada to study for a degree. There is much more proof that you will return to Sweden if you are on an exchange program and already have approval to return to Sweden to complete your degree. What program did you apply to in Canada? When did you grandparents from your masters program in Sweden?