+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

midhunrajan46

Jul 4, 2021
This is comforting... Mine is in progress now after they said eligibility is failed.. I will have to wait and watch to know the truth.
Oh really? So eligibility do change from fail to pass then. These are rays of hope for me considering that I didn't get refusal till now and the passport stamping has begun. This might likely bring back my sleep at night .

DreamCanada46

Jul 7, 2021
Oh really? So eligibility do change from fail to pass then. These are rays of hope for me considering that I didn't get refusal till now and the passport stamping has begun. This might likely bring back my sleep at night .
I really don't know what ever they said was true or not.. Because I asked multiple times if it's passed or failed.. she said it's in progress and the file is open. I informed her - "then why did the previous agent inform that the eligibility is failed" for that, she replied that I do not know how the accounts and profile are connected and related.. not sure what the agent saw...

I am not going to call them now and wait for the decision on the portal..

Reactions: Rohan Dominic

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
I received my BVL on 06th of May and called IRCC on June since there were no update. They told me that I had failed the eligibility requirements. Just to confirm, I called them again last week and it was the same reply. However, for clarification I asked them clearly even if the eligibility requirements gets failed then will someone get PPR. She clarified that the decision solely depends upon the VO and usually we have to pass eligibility requirements to get PPR. I was expecting a negative decision till yesterday. Once I heard the rep from IRCC webinar talking about the PPR it gave me a 10% hope. She mentioned that the people who got BVL earlier will get PPR soon once the passport stamping starts full fledged. Im in a confused state and it seems that nothing is final untill we receive the final report on GC.
You see this is the problem. Considering the job profile they hold one may assume that they are smart people with decent IQ to make sound decisions. I understand they don't want to issue PPR because of non availability of VFS(which again a lot of people who can afford travel to get it done) but for cases they have deemed as rejected why hold them? There is zero logic behind this. Unless they want to save on the workload which again is totally unethical and unfair to the candidates who would not only miss an intake but also go through severe mental problems. Do they ever think about these things. I know it is not their problem but still on humanitarian grounds atleast?

DreamCanada46

Jul 7, 2021
Can you share your timeline?
Applied - 18 May
Medical - 20 May
Biometric - From past application
BVL - 27th May
IRCC agent confirmed profile is completed. Wait for the decision
IRCC agent confirmed profile is in progress. The file is open and in process
IRCC agent confirmed eligibility is failed
IRCC agent confirmed eligibility is in progress. The file is open and in process

I am done calling them. Waiting for their decision either good or bad.

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Applied - 18 May
Medical - 20 May
Biometric - From past application
BVL - 27th May
IRCC agent confirmed profile is completed. Wait for the decision
IRCC agent confirmed profile is in progress. The file is open and in process
IRCC agent confirmed eligibility is failed
IRCC agent confirmed eligibility is in progress. The file is open and in process

I am done calling them. Waiting for their decision either good or bad.
Mayb your application is being processed by another agent. I have heard that sometimes ab application is processed by 2 or more agents.

So your medical updated on 20th and BVL on 27th? If it is second application, usually both comes together?
I got both on same day

DreamCanada46

Jul 7, 2021
Mayb your application is being processed by another agent. I have heard that sometimes ab application is processed by 2 or more agents.

So your medical updated on 20th and BVL on 27th? If it is second application, usually both comes together?
I got both on same day
Yes. medical is expired now... yes 2nd application..for my first application I got bvl and refusal one after other.. So do you think there is a slim chance for PPR?

pritz_90

Jun 8, 2021
Yes. medical is expired now... yes 2nd application..for my first application I got bvl and refusal one after other.. So do you think there is a slim chance for PPR?
Hello. I applied second time . On 15th may . Medical biometrics updated ov 19th may bvl on 26th may. Medical expired on 22nd june. I called twice to ircc. Firstly replied file in progress. Secondly eligiblty failed. I called second time after a day only. Its been 2 weeks. I uploaded my remedical on 9th july myself. They hvnt asked. Applied on 16th june. Stay positive m in same situation. File is checked by two vo. So wait for result. I will let you know once i will recieve my gcms notes.

Reactions: DreamCanada46

DreamCanada46

Jul 7, 2021
Hello. I applied second time . On 15th may . Medical biometrics updated ov 19th may bvl on 26th may. Medical expired on 22nd june. I called twice to ircc. Firstly replied file in progress. Secondly eligiblty failed. I called second time after a day only. Its been 2 weeks. I uploaded my remedical on 9th july myself. They hvnt asked. Applied on 16th june. Stay positive m in same situation. File is checked by two vo. So wait for result. I will let you know once i will recieve my gcms notes.
Thank you. However, I did not go for remedical.. waiting for them to request or for the decision.

Reactions: RumezaJ