+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

midhunrajan46

Jul 4, 2021
First of all it is a serious offence to hide any information in your profile(In this case you not mentioning about your masters since it is your last qualification). If they find out they can consider it as misrepresentation and can issue a ban for five years. Looking at the profile your course seems to be the biggest cause out of all. Going for a certificate course after having work experience is not in favor these days in the eyes of VOs. I am seeing a lot of rejections in certificate courses after pandemic began.

Going for another masters or phd is your best option. Give strong reasons on how a relevant course in Canada will help you back in home country. Also make sure to explain each and every concern of VO once you receive your GCMS notes.

Back again to the masters you already have. imho you should not hide it. Even if you get away this time they can still find it out in the future and you might face huge repercussions. Wait for others take on this matter and do accordingly. It is not worth the five year ban over a rejection.
Oh, God! This is actually sending me chills. Actually, the Master diploma are the words mentioned in the certificate and I studied it from an institution named CADD Centre. It neither a college nor falls under a university or something. I doubt if the certificate has somekind of value outside India. They dont even conduct any exams to provide marks or something. At the end of each subject, we ll provide a project which leads to a certificate as Master diploma in product design. They dont have a grading system and also IRCC requires those marksheet, grades or percentage. So there ll be nothing to show other than a certificate. And that is why I chose not to show this on my profile.

I highly doubt that any university would accept 67% and a second class degree. So that doors are closed. Certificate will be the only way to go I guess. Any suggestions on this?

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Oh, God! This is actually sending me chills. Actually, the Master diploma are the words mentioned in the certificate and I studied it from an institution named CADD Centre. It neither a college nor falls under a university or something. I doubt if the certificate has somekind of value outside India. They dont even conduct any exams to provide marks or something. At the end of each subject, we ll provide a project which leads to a certificate as Master diploma in product design. They dont have a grading system and also IRCC requires those marksheet, grades or percentage. So there ll be nothing to show other than a certificate. And that is why I chose not to show this on my profile.

I highly doubt that any university would accept 67% and a second class degree. So that doors are closed. Certificate will be the only way to go I guess. Any suggestions on this?
idk man. Courses higher than your last qualification which will provide a significant progress is your best bet. You can still try with the graduate certificate but you have to show a better reason on "Why you need to study a course in Canada with much higher fees that makes little to no progress in your career?". If you can justify that with a good enough reason then there is better chance for an approval. Try to see all options you have on taking a masters. Also I am not sure if hiding about that masters is still justified, maybe make a new thread to get insights from other experienced members explaining the details. If the reply's are not much helpful consider consulting an approved lawyer.

midhunrajan46

Jul 4, 2021
idk man. Courses higher than your last qualification which will provide a significant progress is your best bet. You can still try with the graduate certificate but you have to show a better reason on "Why you need to study a course in Canada with much higher fees that makes little to no progress in your career?". If you can justify that with a good enough reason then there is better chance for an approval. Try to see all options you have on taking a masters. Also I am not sure if hiding about that masters is still justified, maybe make a new thread to get insights from other experienced members explaining the details. If the reply's are not much helpful consider consulting an approved lawyer.
Well, thanks a lot for your time and effort to comment on my profile. I ll take your advice and do the needful.

Reactions: Shadow_Man

DreamCanada46

Jul 7, 2021
Hey, any idea about my weird situation?

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Hey, any idea about my weird situation?
Sorry I really don't know. It is the first time I am seeing such. You should wait on your GCMS notes to get the clear picture. Try contacting them again after a few days via phone call. One thing that might be in play here if they are speaking the truth is that, maybe another VO is looking at your file somehow but it is unheard of.

DreamCanada46

Jul 7, 2021
Sorry I really don't know. It is the first time I am seeing such. You should wait on your GCMS notes to get the clear picture. Try contacting them again after a few days via phone call. One thing that might be in play here if they are speaking the truth is that, maybe another VO is looking at your file somehow but it is unheard of.
maybe.. thanks for replying.!!

Rohan Dominic

Oct 4, 2019
I received my BVL on 06th of May and called IRCC on June since there were no update. They told me that I had failed the eligibility requirements. Just to confirm, I called them again last week and it was the same reply. However, for clarification I asked them clearly even if the eligibility requirements gets failed then will someone get PPR. She clarified that the decision solely depends upon the VO and usually we have to pass eligibility requirements to get PPR. I was expecting a negative decision till yesterday. Once I heard the rep from IRCC webinar talking about the PPR it gave me a 10% hope. She mentioned that the people who got BVL earlier will get PPR soon once the passport stamping starts full fledged. Im in a confused state and it seems that nothing is final untill we receive the final report on GC.
I’ve seen people getting their eligibility fail turn into admissibility and then ppr, I’ve seen people getting their eligibility pass turn into fail, I’ve seen people getting a refusal after a few days of ppr. I’ve seen people getting their ppr in 5 days after applying. It’s unpredictable.
However, to be on the safe side, apply for caips (I think you already did) and wait for your caips notes and official result.
Anything can happen. Just believe in yourself and soon you’ll receive your ppr.

midhunrajan46

Jul 4, 2021
I’ve seen people getting their eligibility fail turn into admissibility and then ppr, I’ve seen people getting their eligibility pass turn into fail, I’ve seen people getting a refusal after a few days of ppr. I’ve seen people getting their ppr in 5 days after applying. It’s unpredictable.
However, to be on the safe side, apply for caips (I think you already did) and wait for your caips notes and official result.
Thanks, Im getting a lot positive vibes from your reply and yes, I had applied GCMS on 1st of July. So there is still hope for me.

Reactions: Rohan Dominic

addy_aj95

Jan 19, 2021
Can you please share anyone's timeline who was refused after getting tk know their elegibility passed??

DreamCanada46

Jul 7, 2021
This is comforting... Mine is in progress now after they said eligibility is failed.. I will have to wait and watch to know the truth.

Reactions: Rohan Dominic