+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
"They likely had straightforward applications, that were complete and not missing anything, and clear to make a decision" also "I need specific file numbers / case numbers to comment further"
haha that was her way of bulsshitting around the question... she was straight forwarding denying to admit that new folks got decision who gave biometrics after June 21 where as complete files before May 15 are still waiting.

Apr 10, 2021
Even my application is complete and likely waiting since may for a decision. Not only me but many.
We submitted our application timely before 15th may as directed by IRCC, so it should be us who should receive decision and not the late applicants who have submitted their application last month and went for Biometric recently
I completely agree with your point, let's hope for the best, that's the only thing we can do!

midhunrajan46

Jul 4, 2021
I received my BVL on 06th of May and called IRCC on June since there were no update. They told me that I had failed the eligibility requirements. Just to confirm, I called them again last week and it was the same reply. However, for clarification I asked them clearly even if the eligibility requirements gets failed then will someone get PPR. She clarified that the decision solely depends upon the VO and usually we have to pass eligibility requirements to get PPR. I was expecting a negative decision till yesterday. Once I heard the rep from IRCC webinar talking about the PPR it gave me a 10% hope. She mentioned that the people who got BVL earlier will get PPR soon once the passport stamping starts full fledged. Im in a confused state and it seems that nothing is final untill we receive the final report on GC.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
I received my BVL on 06th of May and called IRCC on June since there were no update. They told me that I had failed the eligibility requirements. Just to confirm, I called them again last week and it was the same reply. However, for clarification I asked them clearly even if the eligibility requirements gets failed then will someone get PPR. She clarified that the decision solely depends upon the VO and usually we have to pass eligibility requirements to get PPR. I was expecting a negative decision till yesterday. Once I heard the rep from IRCC webinar talking about the PPR it gave me a 10% hope. She mentioned that the people who got BVL earlier will get PPR soon once the passport stamping starts full fledged. Im in a confused state and it seems that nothing is final untill we receive the final report on GC.
I would suggest you to be on the safe side. IRCC have a bad reputation on keeping promises and giving trustworthy news. Not to make you sad or anything but have to speak the truth, there is only a slim chance of getting ppr after eligibility being failed. So I would suggest to expect for the worse and prepare yourself.

Order GCMS notes asap and assess your profile yourself to figure out what could be the weak part in the meantime. You can ask help here by sharing the profile and other details to get a rough analysis. Make a good sop and do the necessary things that can make your profile strong once you get a good idea. Once you receive your GCMS notes, look at VO notes and make necessary changes to your new application and sop accordingly.

Just my suggestion, take it the way you feel is right.

midhunrajan46

Jul 4, 2021
I would suggest you to be on the safe side. IRCC have a bad reputation on keeping promises and giving trustworthy news. Not to make you sad or anything but have to speak the truth, there is only a slim chance of getting ppr after eligibility being failed. So I would suggest to expect for the worse and prepare yourself.

Order GCMS notes asap and assess your profile yourself to figure out what could be the weak part in the meantime. You can ask help here by sharing the profile and other details to get a rough analysis. Make a good sop and do the necessary things that can make your profile strong once you get a good idea. Once you receive your GCMS notes, look at VO notes and make necessary changes to your new application and sop accordingly.

Hi, thanks for the elaborated reply. Yes I had applied GCMS on 1st July. Expecting that soon. My profile was on my signature but I had already shared my profile once here.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
They were just being polite. If indeed you failed eligibility, you will not get PPR. People that got BVL earlier are getting refusals and approvals now. Getting BVL is no guarantee of PPR, it's merely part of the process...

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Hi, thanks for the elaborated reply. Yes I had applied GCMS on 1st July. Expecting that soon. My profile was on my signature but I had already shared my profile once here.
What about other details such as your last education qualification and date, you have any gaps after study, your work experience and the field you worked in along with duration, source and amount of financial ability you mentioned in your profile, assets or family you mentioned in your profile as home ties, your last education qualification score overall percentage, any other details that you have mentioned in your last profile that's worth to let us know that could help us assess your profile.

Keep in mind that I am not forcing you to say anything, these all are asked to get a better understanding of your profile since we don't know the rejection reasons as per VO. Share only the things that you are comfortable to share here.

DreamCanada46

Jul 7, 2021

I agree on that.. same case.. but I called them last night and she said that the eligibility is in progress and file is open and in progress, no decision has been taken yet is what she said.. I asked her multiple time if it’s failed she said it’s in progress and open.. I don’t know what they are up to and applied for the notes..!!

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ho
I agree on that.. same case.. but I called them last night and she said that the eligibility is in progress and file is open and in progress, no decision has been taken yet is what she said.. I asked her multiple time if it’s failed she said it’s in progress and open.. I don’t know what they are up to and applied for the notes..!!
Other poster said they were told eligibility failed. You were told eligibility is in progress. How is it same case?

midhunrajan46

Jul 4, 2021
What about other details such as your last education qualification and date, you have any gaps after study, your work experience and the field you worked in along with duration, source and amount of financial ability you mentioned in your profile, assets or family you mentioned in your profile as home ties, your last education qualification score overall percentage, any other details that you have mentioned in your last profile that's worth to let us know that could help us assess your profile.

Keep in mind that I am not forcing you to say anything, these all are asked to get a better understanding of your profile since we don't know the rejection reasons as per VO. Share only the things that you are comfortable to share here.
Hi, Yes once I shared all of them here. However, I ll share once more .

Previous work exp : 3 yrs as Fabrication Engineer
Last education : Master diploma in product design ( jan 2021) ( haven't mentioned this in SOP or shown this while applying since they may reject that I already have a master diploma)
UG : Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering in 2019 ( this was shown and mentioned in SOP)
Financial ability and assets : 2Cr
Family : Mentioned in SOP. My wife staying back at home. Also my parents her parents are at home.....have to manage property.....etc etc
IELTS : Overall 7.0
Bachelor's percentage : 67%
Notary affidavit was also shown

I had quite a few backlogs as I had couple of accidents ( medical certificate was shown).

Thanks.

DreamCanada46

Jul 7, 2021
Ho

Other poster said they were told eligibility failed. You were told eligibility is in progress. How is it same case?
when I called then first time they said it’s completed, second time in progress, third time failed, forth time in progress.. I don’t know what ever they are saying is even true.!!

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Hi, Yes once I shared all of them here. However, I ll share once more .

Previous work exp : 3 yrs as Fabrication Engineer
Last education : Master diploma in product design ( jan 2021) ( haven't mentioned this in SOP or shown this while applying since they may reject that I already have a master diploma)
UG : Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering in 2019 ( this was shown and mentioned in SOP)
Financial ability and assets : 2Cr
Family : Mentioned in SOP. My wife staying back at home. Also my parents her parents are at home.....have to manage property.....etc etc
IELTS : Overall 7.0
Bachelor's percentage : 67%
Notary affidavit was also shown

I had quite a few backlogs as I had couple of accidents ( medical certificate was shown).

Thanks.
First of all it is a serious offence to hide any information in your profile(In this case you not mentioning about your masters since it is your last qualification). If they find out they can consider it as misrepresentation and can issue a ban for five years. Looking at the profile your course seems to be the biggest cause out of all. Going for a certificate course after having work experience is not in favor these days in the eyes of VOs. I am seeing a lot of rejections in certificate courses after pandemic began.

Going for another masters or phd is your best option. Give strong reasons on how a relevant course in Canada will help you back in home country. Also make sure to explain each and every concern of VO once you receive your GCMS notes.

Back again to the masters you already have. imho you should not hide it. Even if you get away this time they can still find it out in the future and you might face huge repercussions. Wait for others take on this matter and do accordingly. It is not worth the five year ban over a rejection.