+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
There are lot of things I need to do like giving resignation in my job with proper notice period and in lieu of shortfall I need to pay for every single day delay, anxiety is killing , I hope God listens to my prayer and gives result in this week.
In your boat. Losing money either which way. Paying for short notice, and all the accumulated leaves will go down the toilet. And, we will receive our unsettled expenses PF etc even later on.

So yeah. If you have a great job, ircc will create a problem. If you don’t have one, they will create problem in approval lol

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
1.Applications submitted before May15th will get an update by August 6th - Answered from IRCC Q&A.
10. Eligibility review pass means -> still Case is open, dont take it as granted *
9. We are not sending ppr, because passport transmission is not yet started*
11. Fully vaccinated-> still need quarantine plan and needed canada approved vaccines*
8. Why june are getting pprs, when may guys are not getting...-> easy files are getting approvals right away and difficult to comment*
2. *Passport services for others will start later this month*
Got this in a group, from someone who attended IRCC webinar

Abhinhatez

Jul 7, 2021
Trivandrum
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
June 6
1.Applications submitted before May15th will get an update by August 6th - Answered from IRCC Q&A.
10. Eligibility review pass means -> still Case is open, dont take it as granted *
11. Fully vaccinated-> still need quarantine plan and needed canada approved vaccines*
8. Why june are getting pprs, when may guys are not getting...-> easy files are getting approvals right away and difficult to comment*
@Pranav2890 I have also attended the webinar and all these statements are exactly what they said.

Neha.karnad

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Also, "Complete applications include Biometrics and Medicals" and if you gave these after the 15th of May, then applications will be completed after all those before 15th May have been processed

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Also, "Complete applications include Biometrics and Medicals" and if you gave these after the 15th of May, then applications will be completed after all those before 15th May have been processed
Idk what the fu** they meant by biometrics. They closed it from May 1st then how could anyone provide biometrics for those who submitted their files around that time. IRCC(atleast Indian ones) is full of shit and I am getting really frustrated over their inconsistency. They clearly gave June applicants decision and they never completed or even submitted their files before May 15, right? No hate towards late applicants btw I am just frustrated over IRCC's bullshit.

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
My timeline:
Application: May 4th
Medicals passed: June 03rd (Upfront medical given in April and result of medical passed received on 03rd June)
Biometrics: June 28th and updated on the same day
BVL: June 29th and still waiting for the decision...

Did anyone get PPR recently?
My biometrics also on same day but didn't receive bvl yet☹

Neha.karnad

Star Member
May 29, 2019
People who have submitted their file in june & given their biometrics in july have already received decision
"They likely had straightforward applications, that were complete and not missing anything, and clear to make a decision" also "I need specific file numbers / case numbers to comment further"

thebohogirl

Jul 14, 2021
does this mean who called IRCC and were told that they have passed the eligibility should still be doubtful about their visa?

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
"They likely had straightforward applications, that were complete and not missing anything, and clear to make a decision" also "I need specific file numbers / case numbers to comment further"
Even my application is complete and likely waiting since may for a decision. Not only me but many.
We submitted our application timely before 15th may as directed by IRCC, so it should be us who should receive decision and not the late applicants who have submitted their application last month and went for Biometric recently

Reactions: tejaschokshi8986