+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

chhandak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
I don't know why but whosoever is calling ircc is getting refusal on call but in reality I don't know what the case is ... Is anyone from you has got positive answer on phone call .?
dude they r just reading out what's just been updated or posted by the VO ... we call them for status, so once hearing the result ... we jus ve to bide it

Suleman3r

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
dude they r just reading out what's just been updated or posted by the VO ... we call them for status, so once hearing the result ... we jus ve to bide it
Even my friend called them from Hyderabad, they said her file is in process and at Delhi office. When I raised webform for my self last week, I got the reply saying its still in process. Its been almost 2 months now since I received my BVL.

addy_aj95

Jan 19, 2021
I don't know why but whosoever is calling ircc is getting refusal on call but in reality I don't know what the case is ... Is anyone from you has got positive answer on phone call .?
I feel I'm the guy who can shed some light because i called IRCC yesterday and after a wait of 45 mins an agent picked up. Greeted my nicely and asked me some questions like UCI number, DOB, citizenship etc. Then after this formality was done she asked me about my query, i asked her about application status and then she asked me to put on hold. 2 mins later she read my file and said everything is good with your file and your elegibility, security check and medical has passed. That's a positive sign and we'll be issuing study permit shortly. That's it. Not sure if it's an visa approval but hey, something's positive

Reactions: RumezaJ

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
I feel I'm the guy who can shed some light because i called IRCC yesterday and after a wait of 45 mins an agent picked up. Greeted my nicely and asked me some questions like UCI number, DOB, citizenship etc. Then after this formality was done she asked me about my query, i asked her about application status and then she asked me to put on hold. 2 mins later she read my file and said everything is good with your file and your elegibility, security check and medical has passed. That's a positive sign and we'll be issuing study permit shortly. That's it. Not sure if it's an visa approval but hey, something's positive
Timeline?

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
SDS, right? Because they don't answer Non-SDS. (Or maybe you are Non-SDS with BVL?

Aaaaand. Congratulations!! PPR will be on the way soon.

Last edited:

pritz_90

Jun 8, 2021
How to make call can you share details .

Suleman3r

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Haaah, something great to read more than once. Kindly, share your timeline and profile.

• Haha
Reactions: Canada_PR555

addy_aj95

Jan 19, 2021
SDS, right? Because they don't answer Non-SDS. (Or maybe you are Non-SDS with BVL?

Aaaaand. Congratulations!! PPR will be on the way soon.
Idk some agent said that it's not visa approval but it's a positive sign. One said it's visa approval. I don't know whom to trust. I got excited when she said elegibility passed and i forgot to ask what's the next step

addy_aj95

Jan 19, 2021
Haaah, something great to read more than once. Kindly, share your timeline and profile.
I have IT background (BCA) 2014-2017 ( 60%) however my degree was awarded in 2019 due to one backlog. I have total of 3 backlogs. From 2017-2019 i worked as DM TRANIEE for 6 months and then as web developer (full time) till 2019. Then i changed my field to operations as Accounts receivable (AR) in US healthcare, I'm currently working in same field and have changed 3 companies by now. I work as senior AR associate. .

I have IELTS score of 8 overall not less than 6.5 in each

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Idk some agent said that it's not visa approval but it's a positive sign. One said it's visa approval. I don't know whom to trust. I got excited when she said elegibility passed and i forgot to ask what's the next step
Eligibility means: Course and Finance.
Admissibility: Medical, criminal, security.

So there is no reason you should not get PPR as meds passed and others the agent told you are passed. Its just a matter of time. Maybe you changed your course now and it made sense in your 2nd application.
Be rest assured you will receive PPR. Only chance of failure from here can be misrepresentation. Which you would have received from them if it were the case.
Cheerio!