+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
I called IRCC and after digging for 20 mins, the lady told me that my eligibility is failed. I am in mid of my semester. Has anyone received such reply and then got positive result? Should I keep any hope of getting any positive reply or should I rely on what the lady told of my failed eligibility and should just wait for refusal?
Application filed on 3rd may(after 2 refusals?
Medical updated-11th May
BVL updated-15th May
Where did you apply from?

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Given before applying for visa
Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No

midhunrajan46

Jul 4, 2021
I called IRCC and after digging for 20 mins, the lady told me that my eligibility is failed. I am in mid of my semester. Has anyone received such reply and then got positive result? Should I keep any hope of getting any positive reply or should I rely on what the lady told of my failed eligibility and should just wait for refusal?
Application filed on 3rd may(after 2 refusals?
Medical updated-11th May
BVL updated-15th May
Im also in the same situation.
Applied from India.
My profile :
College : Conestoga
Course : Applied Manufacturing Management - Design Integration
UG : Mechanical Engineering - 67%
Work Exp : 3 yrs as Fabrication Engineer
IELTS : Overall 7.0
Application date : 15 April 2021
Biometrics : 23 April 2021
Medical Update : 26 April 2021
BVL : 06 May 2021
Thereafter no update. Hence, I called IRCC and after a 40 min wait the call got connected to an agent. I asked her about my details and she told me that my eligibility review has been failed( but that hasn't been updated in my GC key). I had done everything that are required under eligibility requirements mentioned under SDS category in IRCC website. Can we actually believe the agent from IRCC? considering what she has told isn't been reflected in my GC. Do I still have hope?:confused:

• Sad
Reactions: Shadow_Man

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Applied from India.
My profile :
Thereafter no update. Hence, I called IRCC and after a 40 min wait the call got connected to an agent. I asked her about my details and she told me that my eligibility review has been failed( but that hasn't been updated in my GC key). I had done everything that are required under eligibility requirements mentioned under SDS category in IRCC website. Can we actually believe the agent from IRCC? considering what she has told isn't been reflected in my GC. Do I still have hope?:confused:
Sorry but yes that means you will receive a refusal soon. Can you tell me how do you speak to an agent. I also called the +18882422100 number entered my UCI and app no then speak to an agent press 0, but a robot speaks the same thing as in GCKey and never transfers to agent. How do you speak to a human agent?

midhunrajan46

Jul 4, 2021
Sorry but yes that means you will receive a refusal soon. Can you tell me how do you speak to an agent. I also called the +18882422100 number entered my UCI and app no then speak to an agent press 0, but a robot speaks the same thing as in GCKey and never transfers to agent. How do you speak to a human agent?
Hey, thanks for the prompt response. Well, then I guess that's the end for my hopes of approval.
For your query, once the bot reads the GC , it ll ask to click some key for additional information other than whats read by the bot. Press that key and you ll be on ur way. Sometimes the call will get disconnect automatically stating that the agents are busy, try again and again .

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Hey, thanks for the prompt response. Well, then I guess that's the end for my hopes of approval.
For your query, once the bot reads the GC , it ll ask to click some key for additional information other than whats read by the bot. Press that key and you ll be on ur way. Sometimes the call will get disconnect automatically stating that the agents are busy, try again and again .
Ohhhhh thanks a lot i will try my luck tomorrow. Also, you may order your GCMS notes today because it takes almost 30 days to arrive. You will know the actual reasons for your impending refusal. The VOs are obligated to enter notes in GCMS (Global Case Management System) so their comments should be there. Then improvise your SOP accordingly. Wish you all the best!

midhunrajan46

Jul 4, 2021
Ohhhhh thanks a lot i will try my luck tomorrow. Also, you may order your GCMS notes today because it takes almost 30 days to arrive. You will know the actual reasons for your impending refusal. The VOs are obligated to enter notes in GCMS (Global Case Management System) so their comments should be there. Then improvise your SOP accordingly. Wish you all the best!
Thanks!. I had applied the GCMS notes yesterday itself from thegcmsonline.com. Wish you a good luck too. :)

Reactions: rogerdude1

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
You should keep on selecting the option for study permit.
Like language, then I believe it was 3 for work/study permit and then again some option.. They will first talk a long deal and then put you in the waiting line.

If not, maybe I will call again and see what exactly I chose.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
You should keep on selecting the option for study permit.
Like language, then I believe it was 3 for work/study permit and then again some option.. They will first talk a long deal and then put you in the waiting line.

If not, maybe I will call again and see what exactly I chose.
Great. Thanks, will knock their rustic doors tomorrow!

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Applied from India.
My profile :
Sorry to hear that. From a brief look, your chosen course seems to be the issue here. VOs are giving a lot of rejections for students selecting certificate programs. Wait for the gcms and rejection letter for the exact reasons.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Sorry to hear that. From a brief look, your chosen course seems to be the issue here. VOs are giving a lot of rejections for students selecting certificate programs. Wait for the gcms and rejection letter for the exact reasons.
Every refusal raises my heartbeat. Mine is a GC (Grad Cert) too which actually has my previous 1 yr post-grad ad diploma as a requirement which i finished 100% outside canada after having been approved last year (with good marks) . So if i look at it that way it is a continuous study and should not be rejected but I still get the jitters when i see a refusal .. lol. Seems like have to live with that for quite a while.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Every refusal raises my heartbeat. Mine is a GC (Grad Cert) too which actually has my previous 1 yr post-grad ad diploma as a requirement which i finished 100% outside canada after having been approved last year (with good marks) . So if i look at it that way it is a continuous study and should not be rejected but I still get the jitters when i see a refusal .. lol. Seems like have to live with that for quite a while.
Look at the positives, you already deserved a study permit and the present course only shows a progression. I mean if the times were better you would either be applying PGWP or some shit by now!!!
I have said this before but lets see, next week should be better. Amen.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
You had a study permit already issued last time so I strongly believe it is gonna be a positive aspect. It certainly is not just certificate courses, they mostly is rejecting ones that shows no career progression.

• Love

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
You had a study permit already issued last time so I strongly believe it is gonna be a positive aspect. It certainly is not just certificate courses, they mostly is rejecting ones that shows no career progression.
Thanks, this is music to my ears. Hoping for a PPR :)