23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
My timeline in my signature.

I did B.E computer science. I took CPL course in Canada, I know it's odd. I gave a strong SOP, mentioning all the points on my passion towards aviation. Also mentioned all the general points for leaving Canada, with my future plans and my family background and my property in India.

Financial: Full course fees is 32Lakhs. I have shown 38Lakhs education loan with my sanction letter from the bank and GIC of $10K

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or
program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied
that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable.
Refused under R216(1)(b).
I think VO is not satisfied with you changing your field of course as mentioned in
• Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied
that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable.

please give more details on the aviation course credential, your last education completed date, If you have work experience details on that and anything that is worth mentioning.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Yeah i also saw in gckey only. After BIL I never received any mail even for medical passed
That is normal I guess, mine was the same case too. Have seen others with same.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
My timeline in my signature.

I did B.E computer science. I took CPL course in Canada, I know it's odd. I gave a strong SOP, mentioning all the points on my passion towards aviation. Also mentioned all the general points for leaving Canada, with my future plans and my family background and my property in India.

Financial: Full course fees is 32Lakhs. I have shown 38Lakhs education loan with my sanction letter from the bank and GIC of $10K

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or
program of studies that you intend to pursue.
On the loan front, my view can be different from others but I will tell you what RCIC Consultant advisor of UofT told us...

“Loans or even two loans for the matter do not harm your profile, they know what UofT MBAs make outside of school. They also know 25-something folks cannot have 65lacs cash in account or FDs!!”

Now.. it may be irrelevant for some other courses (non-MBA or inexpensive) but this was the theme of the discussion and it made sense. Trust me more than half of the MBAs get loans for at least 80% of that amount!!!

So I am also shocked as to how 38 lacs loan for a 32lac fee is bad for them? Given that you ONLY need to show liquid funds for 1st year!!!

Take it with a grain of salt. I did an analysis based on my experience and discussions solely.
GCMS will spill the beans on VO’s mind so lets see for your case!
I am sorry for the refusal. All the best for re-app.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
On the loan front, my view can be different from others but I will tell you what RCIC Consultant advisor of UofT told us...

“Loans or even two loans for the matter do not harm your profile, they know what UofT MBAs make outside of school. They also know 25-something folks cannot have 65lacs cash in account or FDs!!”

Now.. it may be irrelevant for some other courses (non-MBA or inexpensive) but this was the theme of the discussion and it made sense. Trust me more than half of the MBAs get loans for at least 80% of that amount!!!

So I am also shocked as to how 38 lacs loan for a 32lac fee is bad for them? Given that you ONLY need to show liquid funds for 1st year!!!

Take it with a grain of salt. I did an analysis based on my experience and discussions solely.
GCMS will spill the beans on VO’s mind so lets see for your case!
I am sorry for the refusal. All the best for re-app.
I hope it is not education loan too. Boi I am gonna be in big trouble if that is the case. Also in their websites they mentioned you can show "Education loan" as proof of funds. I believe the sudden field change was not convincing enough in the case of him. gcms will give clear view as you said.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
I hope it is not education loan too. Boi I am gonna be in big trouble if that is the case. Also in their websites they mentioned you can show "Education loan" as proof of funds. I believe the sudden field change was not convincing enough in the case of him. gcms will give clear view as you said.
A PG cert/diploma is not reasonable enough to go for loans (according to the VO). Only Masters can be justified in their opinion I guess. This unreasonable reason is only because of no academic progression according tor the VO!

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
In 2nd attempt how much time it takes to get result
It will depend on the time you apply and the backlogs they have at the time. Most second applications were processed fast comparatively with new one's from previous trends.

Reactions: Arch49

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
A PG cert/diploma is not reasonable enough to go for loans (according to the VO). Only Masters can be justified in their opinion I guess. This unreasonable reason is only because of no academic progression according tor the VO!
does that include UG advanced diplomas too?

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
does that include UG advanced diplomas too?
I have no idea about that. I feel they need to be sure that they see progression in your qualification. I got refused because of PGC in global business management after bachelor in Management, now have to go for Masters only!

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Let me give you even MORE positive perspective on this. This is also a major deciding factor for US loans. I know this because I had gotten a collateral free low interest loan in the US last year.

See, having education loan in your home country is actually kind of a tie. If you stay in a foreign land and aren’t paying that money, you are in legal trouble, the bank will torture your parents blah blah blah.
See????

Reactions: Shadow_Man

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Let me give you even MORE positive perspective on this. This is also a major deciding factor for US loans. I know this because I had gotten a collateral free low interest loan in the US last year.

See, having education loan in your home country is actually kind of a tie. If you stay in a foreign land and aren’t paying that money, you are in legal trouble, the bank will torture your parents blah blah blah.
See????
Yeah it makes more sense. also all the education loans above a certain amount needs a high value collateral which would be one of the assets in your or your parents name. So most people won't choose to lose it I guess.