+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL in 4 days!! Reapplication - NON SDS India.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
same thing happened with me look at my timeline (it was a complete SDS application). i think a decision has been made already (like many others) just waiting to be released from the dungeon.

Reactions: Aesopzai

dogmom

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
same thing happened with me look at my timeline (it was a complete SDS application). i think a decision has been made already (like many others) just waiting to be released from the dungeon.
Reapplication or first time? 4 days is worrisome. If 4 days is what it takes for a decision then I’m sure this whole 2 months/3 months timeline is for only keeping the money. This has become one of the most frustrating experiences of our lives!

Reactions: Aesopzai

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
your timeline is healthy. your medical got updated after eligibility review. rejoice. most likely you are approved

Rohan Dominic

Oct 4, 2019
Some people are saying in cases of re application the BVL is received sometimes when the biometric is linked with the new application. Let’s hope that’s the case.
It’s my first attempt. 24th Feb is when my biometrics was done. 29th March medical updated. I don’t remember when my eligibility started. 7th May bvl. But no update since then

dogmom

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
It’s my first attempt. 24th Feb is when my biometrics was done. 29th March medical updated. I don’t remember when my eligibility started. 7th May bvl. But no update since then
Your timeline seems positive. Don’t worry you will get it. Indian decisions are on hold hence everyone is under the knife for now. No pattern whatsoever to guess what may happen.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Reapplication or first time? 4 days is worrisome. If 4 days is what it takes for a decision then I’m sure this whole 2 months/3 months timeline is for only keeping the money. This has become one of the most frustrating experiences of our lives!
First application was approved last year for a one year course which i have finished fully online (post grad ad diploma). the next course is a grad cert. which actually requires the first course to be completed -- so its in continuation.

your timeline is healthy. your medical got updated after eligibility review. rejoice. most likely you are approved
yeah thanks. actually medicals, review of eligibility and bvl -- all happened on same day.

dogmom

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
First application was approved last year for a one year course which i have finished fully online (post grad ad diploma). the next course is a grad cert. which actually requires the first course to be completed -- so its in continuation.

yeah thanks. actually medicals, review of eligibility and bvl -- all happened on same day.
Read on Facebook that BVL so fast is just linking biometrics and not decision always. *phew* but yes anything can happen :’(

Reactions: rogerdude1

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
I have it in the full right of mind that my application is a strong one and should be approved but just in case it gets refused, i am just applying the same shit again because i covered every damn thing in my SOP. There are proven cases where same application submitted twice got accepted where it was rejected in the first instance.

dogmom

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
I have it in the full right of mind that my application is a strong one and should be approved but just in case it gets refused, i am just applying the same shit again because i covered every damn thing in my SOP. There are proven cases where same application submitted twice got accepted where it was rejected in the first instance.
My application was refused because of applying from a country I was visiting along with my spouse. Legit traveled back to home country and applied alone this time. I even changed into a higher level program to make my profile stronger. I don’t know what more can I do.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
My application was refused because of applying from a country I was visiting along with my spouse. Legit traveled back to home country and applied alone this time. I even changed into a higher level program to make my profile stronger. I don’t know what more can I do.
Oh really that was not an incorrigible one, now that you have put yourself in home country, it should be approved. I concur that this is just the dark before the sunrise, we will see our sun soon :cool:

Reactions: Aesopzai and dogmom

dogmom

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Oh really that was not an incorrigible one, now that you have put yourself in home country, it should be approved. I concur that this is just the dark before the sunshine, we will see our sun soon :cool:
I hope. People applied with 10 years gap along with a family of 3 and got approved from the same place I applied and they are from my home country as well, I had a stronger profile than them but I guess the VO luck plays a huge role. But hopeful we all get through!!! :)

Reactions: rogerdude1

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Hey Guys,
I reapplied on 11th may, got my BVL and medicals updated on 14th may. Not sure when review started, since I got my loggin details from my agent on 22nd may. But on the portal the review has already started.
Tricky part, there are 3 entries of BVL on gckey portal on same day.
Any idea what could be the outcome?

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Hey Guys,
I reapplied on 11th may, got my BVL and medicals updated on 14th may. Not sure when review started, since I got my loggin details from my agent on 22nd may. But on the portal the review has already started.
Tricky part, there are 3 entries of BVL on gckey portal on same day.
Any idea what could be the outcome?
It seems to be an error on part of an agent/VO , 3 times BVL = 1 time BVL should be your take (unless there's something different in them).