+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buying real estate property

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Unfortunately, no one answered my question, so I’ll try to describe in more detail. I found an apartment for my daughter in Bucharest on this site https://korter.ro, because my daughter wants to go to the University of Bucharest and continue her life in Europe. Will I have a problem with this, as I am a immigrant? And do I need any additional documents or something else to buy property abroad? Thanks!
that is probably because this forum is focused on Canada. Try a forum that have residents/experts from Bucharest maybe?

Reactions: john404

sharkyguy

Feb 19, 2020
that is probably because this forum is focused on Canada. Try a forum that have residents/experts from Bucharest maybe?
Okay, I'll try,thanks! I just wanted to clarify exactly the nuances from Canada. Will I have problems with this or not

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Okay, I'll try,thanks! I just wanted to clarify exactly the nuances from Canada. Will I have problems with this or not
This is really about foreign buying rules in Hungary. If you sell the property then you will have to declare capital gains if you make money. If you rent out the property you will declare the income earned. Wiuld suggest working with an accountant if you need to.

sharkyguy

Feb 19, 2020
This is really about foreign buying rules in Hungary. If you sell the property then you will have to declare capital gains if you make money. If you rent out the property you will declare the income earned. Wiuld suggest working with an accountant if you need to.
understood! Thank you a lot!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Why yoh don't go to england. Caue canada is expensive really expensive and europe so cheap. If i had a chance europe i would want to live there
There are tons of UK citizens moving to Canada because of the better cost of living. You need to do more research. Low cost of living and Europe usually don’t go hand and hand.

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hello fellows
Happy new year
I would like to ask if a protected person is entitled to buy a house or vacant land before obtaining the permanent residence status
Thank you in advance
Always best to buy when you get ur PR. Your credit will be build and there will be no international tax involved. Good luck

adoption

Sep 14, 2020
Of course, you have the right to buy a house; moreover, it will be much easier to get a residence permit with real estate. It will guarantee that you will work and pay taxes to the state. Quite recently I decided to sell my house. To do it as quickly as possible, I turned to them for help onstage-online.com and for a good reason. These guys created an amazing design that surprised buyers. I sold my house to a European who moved from Germany. According to him, real estate accelerates the process of obtaining a residence permit.