+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Business/Investor Immigration.... Provincial Program...Please help

rna

Dec 2, 2011
Dear Experts:

I am seriously considering to apply for the Provincial Investor program for Immigration to Canada. I am able to fulfil the networth and other requirements of the most provincial investor programs. I have some questions.

1) I am told that the New Brunswick Investor category program is very fast and we can get the visa in about one year or so? Is that true? Does the processing time depend upon the country from where one applies? I suppose for the Provincial Investor program we have to first directly approach the province for an exploratory visit.

2) Are there any other provinces I should consider to process my application faster?

Please help with your replies.

Thanks in advance

rna

Dec 2, 2011
PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM....INVESTOR .....NEW BRUNSWICK

DEAR EXPERTS:

KEENLY AWAITING YOUR REPLY. I NEED TO DECIDE QUICKLY WHETHER I SHOULD GO THRU THE NEW BRUNSWICK ROUTE.

THANKS A LOT

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
There aren't very many people on this forum who know enough about these programs to answer your questions (I'm sure you can see this isn't a very active section of this forum). So you may have to wait a while for a reply.

If you're looking for a quick answer, then your best bet would be to consult with an immigration lawyer or consultant.

rna

Dec 2, 2011
Dear Syclla:

Thanks a lot for your reply. Appreciate it.

By the way, noted your timeline and find that you did it pretty quickly. What does FAM category mean?

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
FAM = family. I'm a Canadian citizen who sponsored my American citizen husband for PR.

wantogo

Jan 9, 2011
rna said:
Dear Experts:

I am seriously considering to apply for the Provincial Investor program for Immigration to Canada. I am able to fulfil the networth and other requirements of the most provincial investor programs. I have some questions.

1) I am told that the New Brunswick Investor category program is very fast and we can get the visa in about one year or so? Is that true? Does the processing time depend upon the country from where one applies? I suppose for the Provincial Investor program we have to first directly approach the province for an exploratory visit.

2) Are there any other provinces I should consider to process my application faster?

Please help with your replies.

Thanks in advance
Hi
NB's seems the quickest among SASK/MB and NB. But in one year is impossible, I have got visa and will land NB this month after 2 years from the date of interview. If now you start, time will be from of 2.5 to 3 years and it is reasonable. Good luck