Passport Req..
13-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2011
LANDED..........
23-06-2011
unique-mom said:
hi procan,

thanks for the reply.. i was just wondering why i did not receive a letter regarding IA? i just received letters with the requests of additional documents and medical and also acknowledgement of receipt. Does it mean that they still didn't make an initial assessment to my application? do you have any idea? thanks again.
IA letters in the first place were sent out to tell the applicants that there is 1. no addl doc reqd at this time 2. if med received or not 3. req for rprf and stuff like that.
Since you were requested for addl doc, they didnt sent you this IA. It is just a piece of communication from CIC.
lot of ppl who havent received any letter like us have already got ppr.
So, dont worry abt it..

Sinbad

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 9,2010
LANDED..........
Apr 24,2011
4mfamily said:
unqiue 12, sept 15, 4m family, super boy.. anymore else?
I did mine in July 15th. What I have noticed is that if your file is stuck in buffalo, it takes 7 to 9 months after medical to get ppr;
like jovan and car33 who did medical in june 30, got it in feb. Of course, the lucky ones get it earlier.
So hoping that we will get it by March end at least............

unique-mom

Feb 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you procan, it encourages me.. i was hopeless cause it took 4 months since they received my medical.. I will pray for the success of all the applications of all of us here.. God bless us!!!

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superboy_ec said:
yeah, but I think we are getting there... my prayers are for everyone here to get PPR soon.. ;) 8)
Superboy - I was told by Qorax that I should expect PPR by the end of this month - at maximum, from the response that i got my CIC, especially that the email was sent from PPR Section...I am assuming that this applies to you too.
Next two weeks - cant wait

4mfamily

Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 20, 2009
Doc's Request.
waived
Nomination.....
Feb 25, 2010
AOR Received.
June 26, 2010
Med's Request
June 26,2010
Med's Done....
July 8, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
feb 28 ,2011
can't wait, can't wait.. is another week.

Do you think Buffalo will mail the letter in every Monday? I found the date on my IA was Nov 15(monday), so I am looking forward to receive 2 weeks later after Buffalo sends it on coming Monday.

sept15 said:
Superboy - I was told by Qorax that I should expect PPR by the end of this month - at maximum, from the response that i got my CIC, especially that the email was sent from PPR Section...I am assuming that this applies to you too.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4mfamily said:
can't wait, can't wait.. is another week.

Do you think Buffalo will mail the letter in every Monday? I found the date on my IA was Nov 15(monday), so I am looking forward to receive 2 weeks later after Buffalo sends it on coming Monday.
4mfamily - PPR are usually emailed if you have ever sent an email to them....If you have never sent any email, I would suggest that you do now.

superboy_ec

Mar 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Nov 19, 2009
AOR Received.
July 7, 2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
not yet and I don't think it will
Med's Request
June 24, 2010 received July 7. 2010
Med's Done....
July 20, 2010 and cardio (sept/29)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2011 sent 01-Mar-2011 arrived @ F.E. 03-Mar-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
02-Apr-2011
sept15 said:
Hello sept15, even though my email states this [Your application is in queue for review. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.]

It did not come from the address you mentioned, mine came from this one
<re-buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca>

So not sure....I am actually targetting for end of February that's what I am actually expecting so lets keep the high hopes

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superboy_ec said:
Hello sept15, even though my email states this [Your application is in queue for review. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.]

It did not come from the address you mentioned, mine came from this one
<re-buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca>

So not sure....I am actually targetting for end of February that's what I am actually expecting so lets keep the high hopes
Ok, Superboy - Let me get this straight. The reason my email was forwarded to Processing Team and hence the response came from Visa Section is: I did not ask them just the status of my application. My daughter was born in Sept and I have 6 months of fully paid months off and I have not taken those waiting for Permanet Status...to save the vacation to go home...Second most importantly is that my Employer (also Government of Saskatchewan) needs 2 months of prior notice in order to distribute my projects to other employers while I am away - So I asked them to roughly let me know so that I can pass this information to my employer... Also added that: My Employer does Security and Criminal Checks every year as a conditon of my employment and nature of my employment status - I thought they might consider this and reduce their crimnal checks....I

I guess that is why it was forwarded to Processing team....but those are just my thoughts and imaginations

But at the end of the day - the message that you got and I got are same - we are in the review as they received.... only difference is the admin knew this about your file and did not know about my file....and the wordings of the email does differe from person to person...

hang in there - I am expecting a message from you next week "Folks, I got it"

Later.

superboy_ec

Mar 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Nov 19, 2009
AOR Received.
July 7, 2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
not yet and I don't think it will
Med's Request
June 24, 2010 received July 7. 2010
Med's Done....
July 20, 2010 and cardio (sept/29)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2011 sent 01-Mar-2011 arrived @ F.E. 03-Mar-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
02-Apr-2011
sept15 said:
Ok, Superboy - Let me get this straight. The reason my email was forwarded to Processing Team and hence the response came from Visa Section is: I did not ask them just the status of my application. My daughter was born in Sept and I have 6 months of fully paid months off and I have not taken those waiting for Permanet Status...to save the vacation to go home...Second most importantly is that my Employer (also Government of Saskatchewan) needs 2 months of prior notice in order to distribute my projects to other employers while I am away - So I asked them to roughly let me know so that I can pass this information to my employer... Also added that: My Employer does Security and Criminal Checks every year as a conditon of my employment and nature of my employment status - I thought they might consider this and reduce their crimnal checks....I

I guess that is why it was forwarded to Processing team....but those are just my thoughts and imaginations

But at the end of the day - the message that you got and I got are same - we are in the review as they received.... only difference is the admin knew this about your file and did not know about my file....and the wordings of the email does differe from person to person...

hang in there - I am expecting a message from you next week "Folks, I got it"

Later.
Agreed Sept15, let's be positive, I have a very positive feeling that our PPRs will come starting this next week... " GO CANADA GO "

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superboy_ec said:
Agreed Sept15, let's be positive, I have a very positive feeling that our PPRs will come starting this next week... " GO CANADA GO "
BO BUFFALO GO? lol

rainsplendid

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2009
Doc's Request.
None
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
Sep 13, 2010
Med's Done....
Oct 25, 2010 received Nov 16, 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 21, 2011
My wife will have my baby in early-April in Canada (she stays on her work permit), we have done our medical exams in October, 2010 (results received on Nov.16, 2010).

I'm waiting for the PPR, but also worried because the buffalo letter says that a birth can change the process (If I can not land in Canada before the baby's born, I must notify the buffalo office and do not submit passports even when I get PPR in Feb./March 2011). But since my baby will be born in Canada, will it impact and delay the sending in the passport & landing process? (My I send my and my wife's passports if I get PPR just before the born of baby in this case?)

I was told by friend that I need to wait until the baby's birth certificate or passport is submitted to the buffalo office before I can send passports for the immigration visa issuance! I need help on the situation!

Thank you!

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rainsplendid said:
My wife will have my baby in early-April in Canada (she stays on her work permit), we have done our medical exams in October, 2010 (results received on Nov.16, 2010).

I'm waiting for the PPR, but also worried because the buffalo letter says that a birth can change the process (If I can not land in Canada before the baby's born, I must notify the buffalo office and do not submit passports even when I get PPR in Feb./March 2011). But since my baby will be born in Canada, will it impact and delay the sending in the passport & landing process? (My I send my and my wife's passports if I get PPR just before the born of baby in this case?)

I was told by friend that I need to wait until the baby's birth certificate or passport is submitted to the buffalo office before I can send passports for the immigration visa issuance! I need help on the situation!

Thank you!
I cannot comment on the first part of your message BUT you do not have to wait for the baby to arrive. Your baby to be will have the birth right to be a Canadian. You just need to inform CIC about the birth and possibly send his/her birth certificate. You do not need to send his/her passport. Birth certificate will suffice for the baby. But again, you and your wife do not have to wait to send the passport to CIC - send your passports as soon as you get the PPR. Baby is safe and do not worry about him/her. Just notify CIC of the birth. Thanks

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superboy_ec said:
Folks - I have read this million times from Trackitt that CIC is staggering visas and most of them say that visas will not be issued up until May/JUne 2011. Most of these are in CEC or FSW Category.

Do you guys know if this staggering applies to PNP Categories? Hopefully NOT? Anyone?

4mfamily

Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 20, 2009
Doc's Request.
waived
Nomination.....
Feb 25, 2010
AOR Received.
June 26, 2010
Med's Request
June 26,2010
Med's Done....
July 8, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
feb 28 ,2011
Sept 15,

Don't focus on that! It doesn't help you and
The application, be positive, we are applying under Pnp and
According to buffalo processing time, it will be maxi
11 months!

sept15 said:
Folks - I have read this million times from Trackitt that CIC is staggering visas and most of them say that visas will not be issued up until May/JUne 2011. Most of these are in CEC or FSW Category.

Do you guys know if this staggering applies to PNP Categories? Hopefully NOT? Anyone?

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4mfamily said:
Sept 15,

Don't focus on that! It doesn't help you and
The application, be positive, we are applying under Pnp and
According to buffalo processing time, it will be maxi