AOR Received.
11-01-2016
Med's Done....
Pre medicals
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
sept15 said:
Hey,

We, the loyal inhabitants, of this Forum under the leadership of WinnipegMB, have received that letter in November 2010 and by last week of February and beginning of March 2011, we started received PPR - Say 3 or 4 months after that letter - Its called 'Initial Assessment Letter'.

ANother way of looking at it is - You should be receiving your PPR on FIrst YEar Anniversary of the Initial submission of your Application to Buffalo.

Thanks
LOL that's a real long wait!!! My friend who applied 2 days before me got his PPR today from NY that's why thought its held bcoz of rprf. Anyways back the waiting game !!! guess then I have to extend my work permit which I thought not necessary by getting excited to this email :)

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vigu360 said:
LOL that's a real long wait!!! My friend who applied 2 days before me got his PPR today from NY that's why thought its held bcoz of rprf. Anyways back the waiting game !!! guess then I have to extend my work permit which I thought not necessary by getting excited to this email :)
Hey, That was my silly opinion. But if I were in your shoe and your file remain in Buffalo's shoe.. I would not expect it before May 15. Thanks... But that is my silly opinion. You gotta respect it though... lol

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4mfamily said:
yes, i guess so, otherwise a lot of people will do that in border.

one more question, it asks us to provide bank statement, financial proof, how about 3 months record of the bank statement, is it enough?
Hey 4mfamily - If my 26 year old brain serves me right - I understand your husband has a full-time job: Take that letter of offer with ya AND you can print a 6-months statement from your online banking account. I do not know when you receive your account balance but you should be receiving one every month - take the latest one with ya too (Official one). So, now you have 3 proofs of fund - Mind you they are not strict on this since your husband has been working for a while. This requirement is mostly for people coming from outside Canada. You should be more than okay if you take these Three papers with ya. Your husband can also take his work-id (most companies have Work Id.), Business card etc.

superboy_ec

Mar 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Nov 19, 2009
AOR Received.
July 7, 2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
not yet and I don't think it will
Med's Request
June 24, 2010 received July 7. 2010
Med's Done....
July 20, 2010 and cardio (sept/29)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2011 sent 01-Mar-2011 arrived @ F.E. 03-Mar-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
02-Apr-2011
4mfamily said:
Superboy,

so strange, your parcel was sent together with mine... suppose it should have arrived in BC yesterday..
Yes, I am very worried now because I don't see any updates as of 9:30pm Vancouver time... same date/time and postal office... this does not sound good to me... not sure what's wrong...I will have to call canada post tomorrow to see what's the problem if there is no update in the records..

superboy_ec

Mar 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Nov 19, 2009
AOR Received.
July 7, 2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
02-Apr-2011
superboy_ec said:
Yes, I am very worried now because I don't see any updates as of 9:30pm Vancouver time... same date/time and postal office... this does not sound good to me... not sure what's wrong...I will have to call canada post tomorrow to see what's the problem if there is no update in the records..
I just checked again but the weird thing is no updates in my parcel so not sure why!. I know from here to fort erie is 2 business days so tomorrow I should be able to see my passports here but my concern is why I did not see any updates today... :-\

Sinbad

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 9,2010
LANDED..........
Apr 24,2011
superboy_ec said:
I just checked again but the weird thing is no updates in my parcel so not sure why!. I know from here to fort erie is 2 business days so tomorrow I should be able to see my passports here but my concern is why I did not see any updates today... :-\
Dont worry. It will turn up. Usually, USPS doesnt update that often, atleast here in US. I have received items, with no details of the item available in the system from amazon( not normal mail but the ones with tracking).

Also, my sister posted three parcels(books) from UK, one turned up the next week. The second one after three weeks and the third after four weeks.

Post works just like CIC. Out of three applies at the same time, one receives ppr fast and the rest God knows when.. :D.

I am sure you will get it today.

superboy_ec

Mar 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Nov 19, 2009
AOR Received.
July 7, 2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
02-Apr-2011
Sinbad said:
Dont worry. It will turn up. Usually, USPS doesnt update that often, atleast here in US. I have received items, with no details of the item available in the system from amazon( not normal mail but the ones with tracking).

Also, my sister posted three parcels(books) from UK, one turned up the next week. The second one after three weeks and the third after four weeks.

Post works just like CIC. Out of three applies at the same time, one receives ppr fast and the rest God knows when.. :D.

I am sure you will get it today.
Well, this is not UPS, this is Canada post and since I've been using it I've never seen this before. My parcel says is still in mississauga since friday night at 23:15 and that's it. Plus I am even more worried because 4mfamily already received it but I haven't, not because I wanted it first but because now it's about 2 days so not sure...anyways I will try to call canada post today...

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superboy_ec said:
Well, this is not UPS, this is Canada post and since I've been using it I've never seen this before. My parcel says is still in mississauga since friday night at 23:15 and that's it. Plus I am even more worried because 4mfamily already received it but I haven't, not because I wanted it first but because now it's about 2 days so not sure...anyways I will try to call canada post today...
Just from my own experience, Super, I have seen some of my items still says 'XYZ' but I have received them. Their tracking sytstem is not perfect. You might receive the package today and it will remain 'Mississauga' but do call them to confirm. I know what they gonna say 'We have the same information that you have'. LOL

superboy_ec

Mar 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Nov 19, 2009
AOR Received.
July 7, 2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
02-Apr-2011
sept15 said:
Just from my own experience, Super, I have seen some of my items still says 'XYZ' but I have received them. Their tracking sytstem is not perfect. You might receive the package today and it will remain 'Mississauga' but do call them to confirm. I know what they gonna say 'We have the same information that you have'. LOL
I know..it's just silly that they have same access as we do... I just want to see themmm ;)

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Super and 4mfamily - Can you folks answer this for me:

My status has changed to:

We started Processing your application July 2, 2010.
Medical Results have been received.

I thought you guy's say : Decision has been made???

Sinbad

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 9,2010
LANDED..........
Apr 24,2011
sept15 said:

today, ecas changed to decision made.

We started processing your application on June 24, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

My passports reached VO on 15th March.

superboy_ec

Mar 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Nov 19, 2009
AOR Received.
July 7, 2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
02-Apr-2011
sept15 said:

Yes, that's the first staget, mine changed from processing to medical results have been received and then to Decision made..wait for a couple of days and you may see it will change.. you are on your way.....

superboy_ec

Mar 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Nov 19, 2009
AOR Received.
July 7, 2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
02-Apr-2011
Sinbad said:
today, ecas changed to decision made.

We started processing your application on June 24, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

My passports reached VO on 15th March.
By the way, my envelope is out for delivery....woooo whooo... I was suffering already.... but now I am relaxed...

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superboy_ec said:
By the way, my envelope is out for delivery....woooo whooo... I was suffering already.... but now I am relaxed...

Excellent. Before the day ends, you will have it.
When do you plan to land, bud.

Thanks for answering the other question: Hopefully next Tuesday its gonna say : Decision Made.

4mfamily

Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 20, 2009
Doc's Request.
waived
Nomination.....
Feb 25, 2010
AOR Received.
June 26, 2010
Med's Request
June 26,2010
Med's Done....
July 8, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
feb 28 ,2011
already changed to decision made last week. I heard that once we finished landing, it will change to " completed". but at that time, who cares.. I won't go to check Ecas now.

superboy_ec said:
Yes, that's the first staget, mine changed from processing to medical results have been received and then to Decision made..wait for a couple of days and you may see it will change.. you are on your way.....