+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

Matt_2010

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-March-2010
Doc's Request.
18-May-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 12-April-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 2012 from Buffalo to Ottawa
Med's Request
24-April-2013
Med's Done....
01-May-2013/Misplaced by Ottawa Since June and was Found 24th of October!!!!!
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2013
LANDED..........
15-11-2013
yk said:
Hi katydid,
It won't let me post my timeline but this is what my ecas says:

We received your application for permanent residence on March 22, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on May 27, 2010. The Buffalo office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 27, 2012.

I have already sent all my documents to them, lets see how long does it take now.

Thanks
YK
My timeline is similar to you too. I have not received medical yet and submitted T4 and some other docs to Buffalo last April. Btw did Buffalo ask you for same docs last year?

bongcan

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
Med's Request
14-12-2012
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
08-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-07-2013
yk said:
Hi katydid,

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on May 27, 2010. The Buffalo office may contact you.

I have already sent all my documents to them, lets see how long does it take now.

Thanks
YK
I see you are new to this forum. Please go at the top and click on Profile and then from left pane, select modify profile and put concise timelines in signature.

bongcan

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
Med's Request
14-12-2012
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
08-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-07-2013
Trick said:
You are talking about NewZeland rejection and then about Canada in the same sentence.
I think he meant his friend residing in NZ who applied for Canadian PR was reconsidered for the same.

His grasp on English is kinda weak, so we always have some troubles in getting through it.

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bongcan said:
I think he meant his friend residing in NZ who applied for Canadian PR was reconsidered for the same.

His grasp on English is kinda weak, so we always have some troubles in getting through it.

If that is what he meant then he should make efforts to get his file reopened.They rejected him after three years of processing.

I would advise him to write an email to Kenney and explain his situation.He should not sound that he is dying to go to Canada.In fact,he should explain everything and attach all documents in an email to the minister.This will ensure that his file gets opened .But before he writes an email to the minister,he should ensure that he is eligible for PR(I mean he can prove that minister who rejected his file was wrong because of so and so reasons.In order to back up those reason, he should attach documents etc.

There is no point in fighting a battle when his case is weak and doesn't have enough documents to prove his claim.

My file was rejected by Buffalo office because they wrongly calculated my points.I did not give up and then couple of emails with strong content to Buffalo,my file was opened and today I am very close to PR.

Another instance ,When Ottawa kept my file for long without processing I wrote an email to Kenney with strong content and my file was processed fairly quickly .I got reply from the minister's department that they will move my file quickly.

So Ram if u believe in yourself then stand up for yourself and start fighting for injustice done to you

I have given you enough advise and now you have to make decision what u want to do .You want to keep asking everybody in the forum what you should be doing and keep wasting time or you start acting .

If u do what I have suggested then please ensure that you do not write an email on your own.In fact,take somebody's help in writing an email.You really need strong content.

Remember,nothing is impossible,things can and does change when an effort is made.So it is high time, start acting ,you have nothing to loose.

Thanks,
Trick

katydid

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
bufflo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 8th, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 8th, 2011
Med's Request
May 1st, 2013
Med's Done....
May 6th, 2013
Interview........
Oct , 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
yk said:
Hi katydid,

Thanks
YK
You application was reviewed in January, 2012. That is already more than one year ago. It takes so long to get the further update on your case. Jesus....

CIC really does its jobs at random order. Did you know the reason why it takes so long to get in IP?

My case got in IP in Apr last year and they requested some documents in May last year. Since then they have been keeping silent up to now.

BTW, can anyone tell me how to order CAIPS or GCMS? Thanks a lot.

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
Trick said:
If that is what he meant then he should make efforts to get his file reopened.They rejected him after three years of processing.

I would advise him to write an email to Kenney and explain his situation.He should not sound that he is dying to go to Canada.In fact,he should explain everything and attach all documents in an email to the minister.This will ensure that his file gets opened .But before he writes an email to the minister,he should ensure that he is eligible for PR(I mean he can prove that minister who rejected his file was wrong because of so and so reasons.In order to back up those reason, he should attach documents etc.

There is no point in fighting a battle when his case is weak and doesn't have enough documents to prove his claim.

My file was rejected by Buffalo office because they wrongly calculated my points.I did not give up and then couple of emails with strong content to Buffalo,my file was opened and today I am very close to PR.

Another instance ,When Ottawa kept my file for long without processing I wrote an email to Kenney with strong content and my file was processed fairly quickly .I got reply from the minister's department that they will move my file quickly.

So Ram if u believe in yourself then stand up for yourself and start fighting for injustice done to you

I have given you enough advise and now you have to make decision what u want to do .You want to keep asking everybody in the forum what you should be doing and keep wasting time or you start acting .

If u do what I have suggested then please ensure that you do not write an email on your own.In fact,take somebody's help in writing an email.You really need strong content.

Remember,nothing is impossible,things can and does change when an effort is made.So it is high time, start acting ,you have nothing to loose.

Thanks,
Trick
Thanks trick for ur suggestion , i feel very happy to see your reply , i ll fight with cic , coz i know i have good chance to get ppr , its only 3 points matter , i have lots of options for that

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
com2canada said:
Why do you keeping asking repeated questions for which you have already got tons of suggestions??? The onus is on you to prepare a strong application, and include proper documentation at the time of application. Why do you think they will wait for you to provide new sets of documentation for an application that has been finalized based on what you earlier provided? It's evidently glaring from your post that you definitely need to up your language skills, both in your posts ( it's actually difficult to understand your post sometimes) and from your IELTS score (6.5 is probably a borderline score).

Are you suggesting CIC would have to look at what everyone else submitted, and wait for people to go get married, write another IELTS, etc. before they process applications?

BOTTOM LINE is: you failed to provide a strong application and a decision was taken based on what you provided - so what are you appealing or contesting? You can easily contest CIC's decision if they have mistakenly overlooked certain aspects of your application for which you are hugely convinced should be re-considered.

Just curious, what is the connection between New Zealand and Canada?
dear , if you do not like my question do not reply that , ignore it , i was nt asking you
dont be so harsh with your words , what ever went wrong for me today it can for u tomorrow ,
i dont want your reply ok

com2canada

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2013; Submitted on 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-02-2011
File Transfer...
To CPP-Ottawa 07-07-2012
Med's Request
+ RPRF Request, 10-07-2013
Med's Done....
11-08-2013; sent via eMed 22-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2013, Decision Made. Passport sent 10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013. Passport received 25-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-11-2013
ram84 said:
dear , if you do not like my question do not reply that , ignore it , i was nt asking you
dont be so harsh with your words , what ever went wrong for me today it can for u tomorrow ,
i dont want your reply ok
I see how little your mind is now. After days of receiving your refusal letter and getting very useful suggestions on here, I see you are more interested in peripheral issues instead of actually initiating the way forward for yourself.

I am very sure you will come back again and ask for more suggestions that you have been given already going by your history on this forum.

Goodluck to you!

bongcan

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
Med's Request
14-12-2012
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
08-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-07-2013
Guys, any body have clues on how I should interpret this quick response from Ottawa (I sent yesterday night EDT and got reply today morning 8AM EDT)

"Your file has been forwarded to the officer for final review. Once their decision has been made, they will be in touch with you with the next steps of the immigration process."?

I had emailed them regarding status of my app.

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
Hey bongcan,

This means you're fairly close to your final steps to complete your immigration file, let's say, probably they will ask to pay RPRF and PPR shortly. I would say, don't reply them as this response is enough to know the status of your application.

Hope for the best and be prepared to ready to pay the fees and your Passport, Good Luck!

BTW, what's your ecas showing now?

I hope this help.

Nadeem

bongcan said:
Guys, any body have clues on how I should interpret this quick response from Ottawa (I sent yesterday night EDT and got reply today morning 8AM EDT)

"Your file has been forwarded to the officer for final review. Once their decision has been made, they will be in touch with you with the next steps of the immigration process."?

ranireddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
Med's Request
Dec 2012
Med's Done....
Jan2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb28 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 03 2013
LANDED..........
Waiting
AnilK said:
Ya sure. Message me your questions and any other information you are looking for...

Anil
Hi Anil

I messaged you let me know

thanks
Rani

ranireddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
Med's Request
Dec 2012
Med's Done....
Jan2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb28 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 03 2013
LANDED..........
Waiting
bongcan said:

Hi Bongcan

I echo the words of nadeem55. Looks like its a positive thing.

Hopefully a Positive Decision made will come

thanks
Rani

bongcan

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
Med's Request
14-12-2012
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
08-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-07-2013
nadeem55 said:
Hey bongcan,

This means you're fairly close to your final steps to complete your immigration file, let's say, probably they will ask to pay RPRF and PPR shortly. I would say, don't reply them as this response is enough to know the status of your application.

Hope for the best and be prepared to ready to pay the fees and your Passport, Good Luck!

BTW, what's your ecas showing now?

I hope this help.

Nadeem

My ecas shows "Medicals have been received " as last line since Feb 12.

garry991

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
jeevan said:
Sad to see negative outcome of Ram84 issue after along time. If you appeal again it may need more times for your file judgement and you won't be sure either the outcome will be in your favor or not. If your appeal do not work and still interested for Canada, think about applying the new application side by side. Be sure that you have enough point before making application. Because It will be more painful if they reject again after appealing.
Hi Ram
i am agree with jeevan..and i read all the threads about your case,,, i was in india too when i got my PPR.. but i applied without arrange employment. you should reaply with new ielts result, you are qualify now under new rules..

sunny3776

Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2010
AOR Received.
Processing started feb 2012
Med's Request
27th feb 2013
Med's Done....
4th march 2013
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
14th may to NY OFFICE
VISA ISSUED...
25th June
LANDED..........
26th going naigra/buffalo border
Hi guys
I applied as a fsw 1 from buffalo in may 2010
Recieved medical 27th feb 2013
Paid fee and send them medical receipt on 4th march 2013

Could you plz tell me how long may it take for passport request.
If someone got passport request recently ,, may know how long are
They taking these days ?