+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
I have one complication in my case, if anyone could help me with the suggestion, I would really appreciate. Actually, I came to Canada in 2009 and took admission in one year diploma. Got 1 year open work permit and completed 1 year experience. After that I got positive LMO in august 2011 and I filed my application in October 2011. But I stopped working from the time I got LMO approval due to some company's problem. I did not pay any tax to the govt for past 1 year and now I am getting another LMO approval. Will this situation can create any trouble to my case processing???? Can CIC reject my case on this behalf or they will take into mind that I have new approval now and started paying taxes??

Thanks.

jenny4u82

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010 (2nd AOR Oct 2010)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
May 17, 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
God know better!!!
Thanks a lot Sheron and sjakub! + 1

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
No news since submitted medical. Even they donot reply and update medical received status. As from this form, its evident that the PPR coming for those whose ecase status been updated like medical been received.
So mine still the same nothing change in ecase status. I am really under pressure what happened to my medical report. Of course next question is : Do they transfer my document to Ottawa or not? Medical report been sent to Ottawa by Doctor and I have the tracking number- says the mail been delivered. So confused why they don't update after 5-6 months.

shadow_moon

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
Hi fellas,
I received my CAIPS notes,
it shows they received and cashed my RPRF. Also, my medical results were assessed as M01 on 07 June 2012.
It BF'D to A39 on 01-08-2012, but the last entry on the file is 07 June 2012. Nothing after that.
THERE IS NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT OTTAWA!!!.
I am truly new to this s..t, could you guys advise me what should I look for through this mess?!
thanks

MK776

Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-29-2010
AOR Received.
07-15-2011
File Transfer...
07-30-2011
Med's Request
05-15-2012
Med's Done....
05-30-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Yet, Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey Shadow -
Even I had recieved my CAIPS notes last month, with exactly the same updates, same BFD, but no activity logged after that. All t means that, they havent yet reviewed our files after the transfer. That BFD of 1-8-2012 was for Buffalo office to review our files again and you know it, buffalo closed in june. Check the statusus on the page 2, SLDEC etc etc, that will give you the insight of what are they upto with your file.
Relax and wait for PPR, there is nothing we can do at this point except to wait. You can request for a CAIPS update again in few months if OTTAWA does not contact you to see if anything has changed.

Good Luck.

shadow_moon

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
MK776 said:
Hey Shadow -
Even I had recieved my CAIPS notes last month, with exactly the same updates, same BFD, but no activity logged after that. All t means that, they havent yet reviewed our files after the transfer. That BFD of 1-8-2012 was for Buffalo office to review our files again and you know it, buffalo closed in june. Check the statusus on the page 2, SLDEC etc etc, that will give you the insight of what are they upto with your file.
Relax and wait for PPR, there is nothing we can do at this point except to wait. You can request for a CAIPS update again in few months if OTTAWA does not contact you to see if anything has changed.

Good Luck.
This is really frustrating. I am really disappointed as I could not find anything about Ottawa in my CAIPS notes.

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am trying to understand that candidates who have been issued medical in 2012.Ottawa is definitely going to issue visa to those in 2012 or they will hold some candidates and issue visa in 2013.

Any idea on that?

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
shadow_moon said:
Hi fellas,
I received my CAIPS notes,
it shows they received and cashed my RPRF. Also, my medical results were assessed as M01 on 07 June 2012.
It BF'D to A39 on 01-08-2012, but the last entry on the file is 07 June 2012. Nothing after that.
THERE IS NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT OTTAWA!!!.
I am truly new to this s..t, could you guys advise me what should I look for through this mess?!
thanks
hi guys what does this A39 means
when i got capis last time two months back , i got same code A16 i think
what does this mean

MK776

Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-29-2010
AOR Received.
07-15-2011
File Transfer...
07-30-2011
Med's Request
05-15-2012
Med's Done....
05-30-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Yet, Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Ram -
I think even the Visa Office would not know what those numbers A39, A16 stands for :p. It could be A39 ( could be issue PPR after the applicant turns 39 years old. A16 is better to take, Issue the PPR in the year 2016.
Take it easy, those numbers are possibly the location codes, or could be caseworker numbers

katydid

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
bufflo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 8th, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 8th, 2011
Med's Request
May 1st, 2013
Med's Done....
May 6th, 2013
Interview........
Oct , 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
Dude_1982 said:
Anybody got medical in October from Ottawa?? May/June 2010 Applicants?? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ???
I have the same question.

I have not heard anyone got Medical yet since Oct. Waiting for medical.

cooldeeps

Star Member
Jan 21, 2012
Just wanted to share this for others who are awaiting PPR.

Once you submit your PPR docs requested by the VO, the following docs will be handed over to you..

1) Passport Stamped with Visas
2) Confirmation of Permanent Residency
3) Instructions on COPR and landing.

I received an envelop mailed at my address yesterday on the following docs.The docs which were sumbitted at the time of applying for application will NOT be handed over back to you.It for them to keep.

Wishing all the very best to everyone on this forum who are awaiting their PPR.

Thanks,
Deeps.

cooldeeps

Star Member
Jan 21, 2012
Hi Harriet,

With all due respect to your point of view..I guess everyone has his/her opinion and the message which I posted was completely based on my opinion..To beleive it or not is completely an individual decision..

1) As far as I know, economy of Canada at the current moment is better than Aus..Future is unknown to everyone..Who has predicted than countries like China will become superpowers in just a few years..

2) Racism, is a topic which is based on personal exp rather than country..Maybe Aus treat ll nationalities with equality..but i can speak on behalf of many of my friends who are in Aus.They studies there and were victims of racism..Now when they are working, they get much much lower wages compared to Aus citizens..You might also check on lot of news in the past few years on Indian Students being vitims of racism in aus and also been attacked and killed in aus due to racism..So the topic i took was purely on exp from my friends and the news shown on TV..

3) Any individual who is talented and have the skills are welcome in US..US has always been a country of immigrations..just like canada and Aus..But, being close to the border has its own merits..An employer in US feels more confident and relaxed when hiring a foreign worker from Canada than aus..This is a FACT..!!

Aus has its advantages too..an awesome weather..amazing beaches..a promising outlook and economy..

At the end of the day its an individual decision to make a choice from him/her..If people here are tired of Canadian imm system and want to look somewhere..noone is stopping them..

Harriet Hamhocker said:
Um you are wrong actually, Canadian economy in 2012 is at 1.78 til US$ Aus economy is at 1,52 tril US $..not a big diff, particularly when the population of Canada is 50% MORE than Australia, Australia is on target with trend figures to pass the Can economy by 2018. OK that is No 1 out of the way.Let's get to No 3 than to No 2 huh! No 3..Australia Racist? Hmm as 25% of all inhabitants have been born OVERSEAS and as 2 out of 4 kids have at least ONE parent born overseas I think this would actually put this myth to sleep, indeed MORE CHINESE now come to be here annually than British! So where do YOU get your information? Just prejudiced I suppose. NOW THEN let's move on to No 2. You will find - unusally - that it is more easy from Australia than from Canada - BUT who would want to? Your information is totally flawed.