+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

garry991

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
glowingheart said:
you can also try this email: calgary @ jasonkenney.com I know this one is checked daily by his assistant in Calgary

good Luck!
i already sent e mail to jason kenny on jason.kenney @ parl.gc.ca and copy to above mention e mail id.. so every one should do e mail to him.. at least he must have to know how much frustrated we are.....

Willem

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012!!!!!
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
13 Nov 2012
[size=10pt]
Caips notes doesn't show everything!!!
[/size]

Email to my MP.
Hi Lottie! I requested Caips notes and received it today.But something
is outstanding on my file.They have not started my Security &
Criminality Checks yet! It's the international security check done by
CSIS.This normally takes months.Can you please check up on them,if you
have the time.I have to plan for the next couple of months and if this
is still outstanding then it will be a long wait! You also mentioned
that my file is not yet assigned to a case officer.Can we do something
about this or is it up to Ottawa and there's nothing we can do about
it?
I tried to email Ottawa myself but they ignored my emails.

Your help is much appreciated!

Replay from MP.
Hi Willem,

I spoke with Citizenship and Immigration on Friday and the criminal checks are done. They expired in 2011 but because you are in Canada they did a RCMP name check.

I will send an message to the visa office asking if they can examine the file as it appears ready for final review - they might agree, or they might say it has to be dealt with in order. But it doesn't hurt to ask!

Sincerely,

az21

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010 (CIO)
AOR Received.
Dec 2010 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
Buffalo to CPP-O
Med's Request
March 2013 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
24 June 2013
LANDED..........
hopefully summer 2013
hey willem,

thanks a lot for update. since ur file is ready to be finalized, it worries me why they hesitate to do so. i have heard that many PNPs are getting PPR now. i am afraid that they put all FSWs on hold to reduce the PNPs backlog. i think FSW is their least priority and they like to have PNP and CEC rather than FSW. do u think this might be the case?

thanks!

Willem

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012!!!!!
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
13 Nov 2012
5 guys got med's but ppr looks dead to me!The file's are not assigned to officers yet.(that's what they say!)

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Dear friend,
New release of Minister of immigration is at link below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-09-17.asp

There is an important report, the link is at the end of the release. The most important pages are Number 16 and 17. They are clearly mentioned about the process priority of MI-2 and MI-3 first then MI-1 as to complete the number required each year. Is this a fair?

I have applied under MI-1 and I personally eligible for MI-2 and MI-3. Is it fair to keep my and similar files in blockage? Where is the justice; if Canada Government speeches every day and night about human rights and justice system. They promise us for 12months process time and now it exceeds 28months!
Is it fair to keep human been unaware of their future? They should know that we have kids and family and professional career we need to built.

A one simple question to the Immigration Minister and Prime Minister and the whole Government of Canada: When is my application will be finalized? Is it hard to answer this question!!!

az21

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010 (CIO)
AOR Received.
Dec 2010 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
Buffalo to CPP-O
Med's Request
March 2013 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
24 June 2013
LANDED..........
hopefully summer 2013
salem10 said:
Dear friend,
MI-1 read the new release of Ministr of immigration.

There is an important report, the link is the end of the release. The most important pages are Number 16 and 17. They are clearly mentioned about the process priourity: MI-2 and MI-3 first then MI-1. Is this fair. In my opinion this is the worst unfair decision.
We applied under MI-1 and I personally eligible for MI-2 and MI-3, Is it fair to keep my file in blockage (may 2 or 3 years more??) Where is the justice if Canada Goverment speachs every day and night about human rights and justice system.
Is it fair to keep human been unawre of thier future. They should knpw that we have kids and family and professional career we need to built.

A one simple question to the Immmigation Minister and Prim Minister and the whole Goverment of Canada: When is my application will be fanalized? Is it hard to answer this question!!!

I will not forgive the immigration system for this issue. My hear is falling and I lose every single day for waiting.
hey salem,

what are MI-1,2 and 3. FSW-3 which we are both in, is which one?

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
This was my prior guess and we can expect unfortunately for the buffalo visa office application only. This happened for pre 2008 and same happening to pre 2010 june candidates. Its puzzling me why they send medical for us to complete. Just extra money loss. Almost 1500 dollars for me.
So corrupt system

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes
jeevan said:
This was my prior guess and we can expect unfortunately for the buffalo visa office application only. This happened for pre 2008 and same happening to pre 2010 june candidates. Its puzzling me why they send medical for us to complete. Just extra money loss. Almost 1500 dollars for me.
So corrupt system
TOTALLY AGREE MAHA CORRUPT

another_applicant

Aug 28, 2012
well well ... if they are going to send letters to ask people if they would like to withdraw their applications and get refunded, I hope they do so sooner than later. And hopefully they don't forget to refund the other costs we incurred, such as medicals, language testing, mailing, etc.

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
another_applicant said:
well well ... if they are going to send letters to ask people if they would like to withdraw their applications and get refunded, I hope they do so sooner than later. And hopefully they don't forget to refund the other costs we incurred, such as medicals, language testing, mailing, etc.
dont be paranoids
that wont hap[pen
if you want to withdraw your app you are free to do so

Willem

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012!!!!!
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
13 Nov 2012
I check all the posts from LA,NY,Detroit and London.They still issue PPR's on a regular bases.I think the Ottawa office is just to small to cope with all the files.Remember the FSW files must be 3 times more than PNP!There is NO clear indications that M1 FSW files are on hold.Ottawa is the problem!There's just too many of us.Try to remember the 100's of people that received Med's and PPR's from Buffalo(R.I.P. Biaaatch),LA,NY,Detroit.

Ara59

Apr 24, 2012
This is not a new report. According to the cover page, it is published in Feb 2012. So, don't worry!

salem10 said:
Dear friend,
MI-1 read the new release of Ministr of immigration.

There is an important report, the link is the end of the release. The most important pages are Number 16 and 17. They are clearly mentioned about the process priourity: MI-2 and MI-3 first then MI-1. Is this fair. In my opinion this is the worst unfair decision.
We applied under MI-1 and I personally eligible for MI-2 and MI-3, Is it fair to keep my file in blockage (may 2 or 3 years more??) Where is the justice if Canada Goverment speachs every day and night about human rights and justice system.
Is it fair to keep human been unawre of thier future. They should knpw that we have kids and family and professional career we need to built.

A one simple question to the Immmigation Minister and Prim Minister and the whole Goverment of Canada: When is my application will be fanalized? Is it hard to answer this question!!!

I will not forgive the immigration system for this issue. My hear is falling and I lose every single day for waiting.

Willem

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012!!!!!
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
13 Nov 2012
Post from Trackett today.

PPR from NY visa office
I have received PPR today where I have a question about the sending passports.
If I use courier service for returning passports, They have mentioned that it should be done from corporate account.
I started my Application in March 2010 (NS, Canada). My time line is that I did my Medicals in March 2012, and received PPR in Sept 2012