+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
ram84 said:
i dont think so we gona get any news this month , hopefull they start sending ppr in next month
shameless canadian immigration they do not know , how they are wasting our time
and few months later they will do same with us just like pre 2008

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
i got news from someone in B.C from friend , that 2 or 3 people got immigration in FSW from ottawa last to last week
but they applied in 2009 ,

Cytric

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
Nov. 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
They even didn't acknowledge "Medical Received" even after 5 months after Medical results are delivered. Horrible :(!!

CyTric

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
Guys, heads up...

whoever updated or changed their address, double check with GCMS notes. I update my address 4 months back.
I update my address using on-line and even called up CIC to update the same...but nothing worked.
and on e-case it shows the new address but GCMS notes shows the old address...

I sent a mail to Ottawa and they confirmed that they have the old address and requested me to send the new address....

this is how immigration system is working right now...

Syed

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
What censor word system is this. No response of email nothing. Does anybody hear anything?

cooldeeps

Star Member
Jan 21, 2012
Thats the mistake you did.The on-line system is a bunch of crap.If you need to change your address, you need to fax cic on your address change (even emails wont work as they hardly check their emails).

Thats the way the system works.Even though you can change your address online, it will not be reflecting on your file. An irony..!

I would advice you to fax your new address to the CIC office and then double check by requesting for CAIPS notes.

syed_h_sha said:
I update my address using on-line and even called up CIC to update the same...but nothing worked.

cooldeeps

Star Member
Jan 21, 2012
Hi Guys,

Has anyone received any PPR request from Ottawa Case Processing Center? If not you, have you heard of any of your friends directly/indirectly receiving any news from Ottawa.

Its been almost 5 months since I submitted my MR and no update from Ottawa.

In case any of you guys did receive any PPR or MR this week or at an earlier time, please post on this thread.

At-least this will help most of us to gauge on what Ottawa is doing rt now.

Thanks,
Deeps.

Dr kbknaidu

Jun 29, 2012
London,UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
App. Filed.......
29th june 2011
Doc's Request.
17th july 2011
AOR Received.
1st sep 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May 29 2011
Med's Request
Oct 26 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In Process Since Jan 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
I got my gcsm notes today there nothing started you know it is almost 1 year 6 months still the eligibility review not started what is this man at least CIC should put some mail red colored line in their first page if the website stating like Canada PR will take 5 more years don't bother us by sending emails ,at least if they do like that we can think about alternative ways in our life what's this man !!!!!! After 1and half year they didn't start my eligibility review so just check my eligibility 1 and half is not sufficient for them .... All my due dates are August 1 but nothing is started criminality ,security ,document ,eligibility nothing no one started I think the gcsm waste of 5 dollars and 6 weeks of eagerly waited time that's it ....folks no way for us to get a result ??? Nobody knows when we get something !!! All the emails saying only one thing timing differ from case to case but somebody here in this site should get some news right but nothing is moving on .... Everybody here are frustrated god please help us

another_applicant

Aug 28, 2012
Hi All,

Just to let you know, as I said in my last post I went to my MP to seek help and they were able to get the status of my application. The update that I sent to CPP-O 3 time in the last 3 months was not reflected on the status my MP obtained (basically CPP-O was ignoring every email/fax I sent). My MP asked me to send them the update with the necessary documents and CC the MP's email. He then followed up my email to CPP-O asking them to confirm the receipt of my update. Only 2 days after sending the email, I received an email from CPP-O confirming the update. Amazing! Even though this does not imply anything related to the speed of processing my file, I am still relieved that they acknowledged the update I was trying to send them.

It seems that Ottawa reads emails but they don't do any action even if the emails/fax contain critical updates like changes to address or marital status. I am not sure why they are doing this, but this is not a good sign of how they are operating now. My suggestion is that if you have a critical update and Ottawa don't reply to you, then go and visit your local MP if you are in Canada and explain to them your situation. They might be able to help even if it was in a limited way.

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
Dr kbknaidu said:
I got my gcsm notes today there nothing started you know it is almost 1 year 6 months still the eligibility review not started what is this man at least CIC should put some mail red colored line in their first page if the website stating like Canada PR will take 5 more years don't bother us by sending emails ,at least if they do like that we can think about alternative ways in our life what's this man !!!!!! After 1and half year they didn't start my eligibility review so just check my eligibility 1 and half is not sufficient for them .... All my due dates are August 1 but nothing is started criminality ,security ,document ,eligibility nothing no one started I think the gcsm waste of 5 dollars and 6 weeks of eagerly waited time that's it ....folks no way for us to get a result ??? Nobody knows when we get something !!! All the emails saying only one thing timing differ from case to case but somebody here in this site should get some news right but nothing is moving on .... Everybody here are frustrated god please help us
Another day gone , nothing updated from ottawa

i think we should start wait for next month now

mshaikh

Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-10-2011 (Initial review is complete)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Buffalo - Ottawa (June 2012)
Med's Request
23-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
13-2-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2014
LANDED..........
23-9-2014
It's just this VO man, fallow applicants in the same NOC as mine who applied after or just before me got their VISA stamped already!

Ottawa visa office is sooo sloooow for some reason !!!

All I can say is...hang in there buddy.. you have medicals done, sooner or later you'll get there.

jeevan said:
I loose my hope .

drmohan

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

What a surprise??? I got my PPR from Ottawa today by email and have been asked to submit my passports to Detroit within 30 days. Hope everyone gets their PPR soon and wish u all a good luck. Just wait patiently...

Thanks