+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

planner

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
ram84 said:
hi willem
do you have an idea on which date or month PNP people start getting ppr after buffalo shut down
plz if u have information plz share with us
you can search this thread under pnp

Re: CPP-Ottawa ONLY - Post your timeline here! faster processing?

Dudugou

Oct 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
May 02, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27,2013
Passport Req..
August 13, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 27, 2013
LANDED..........
September 05, 2013
I am a prejun 2010 applicant and have been on this forum for a while, I really appreciate the way people support each other. I am frustrated as you guys because of the endless waiting. However, things are getting worse in my case now. I am tired of waiting, so I decided to take a look at CEC. When I went through the applications I applied on 2010/04. I found some mistakes in background/declaration form. For one, my temporary resident visa application was rejected once because some stupid reasons, I got it when I reapply it again. And I didn't read the following question carefully, "been refused refugee status in, or immigration or permanent residency visa or visitor or temporary resident visa to". So I checked No. For sure, they will find out this mistakes through visa office. Another issue in my application is about personal history part. When I was filling in a form, I asked about my friend how to fill up this part, my friend told me that just fill in the activities that you have done for more than 3 months. Now I realized that it isn't the case, I have to put in all the events happened since I was 18 years old. So I left out many activities, such as business trip oversea for 2 months, conference oversea. I was so worried, can I correct these mistakes? Please seniors advise. Please!!!

mark_smith

Oct 16, 2010
Hi,

If I were you, I would not be so concerned. The first one was an honest mistake; the second one, I am not sure you interpreted the rules correctly: "I have to put in all the events happened since I was 18 years old". Why would CIC be so obsessed with so many details? Isn't CIC very shorthanded and under pressure to lay off more people?

We all know the CIC instructions/forms/webpages have ambiguities and keep on updating, which making the fully compliance by us (laypersons) very challenging.

To err is human. As long as you were not intentionally misleading, that should not be so scaring.

You may consider consulting a professional, though.

Good luck.

Dudugou said:
I am a prejun 2010 applicant and have been on this forum for a while, I really appreciate the way people support each other. I am frustrated as you guys because of the endless waiting. However, things are getting worse in my case now. I am tired of waiting, so I decided to take a look at CEC. When I went through the applications I applied on 2010/04. I found some mistakes in background/declaration form. For one, my temporary resident visa application was rejected once because some stupid reasons, I got it when I reapply it again. And I didn't read the following question carefully, "been refused refugee status in, or immigration or permanent residency visa or visitor or temporary resident visa to". So I checked No. For sure, they will find out this mistakes through visa office. Another issue in my application is about personal history part. When I was filling in a form, I asked about my friend how to fill up this part, my friend told me that just fill in the activities that you have done for more than 3 months. Now I realized that it isn't the case, I have to put in all the events happened since I was 18 years old. So I left out many activities, such as business trip oversea for 2 months, conference oversea. I was so worried, can I correct these mistakes? Please seniors advise. Please!!!

Dudugou

Oct 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
May 02, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27,2013
Passport Req..
August 13, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 27, 2013
LANDED..........
September 05, 2013
Thanks for your reply. I have dropped a lawyer an email. Hope I can get a response from him quickly.

mark_smith said:
Hi,

If I were you, I would not be so concerned. The first one was an honest mistake; the second one, I am not sure you interpreted the rules correctly: "I have to put in all the events happened since I was 18 years old". Why would CIC be so obsessed with so many details? Isn't CIC very shorthanded and under pressure to lay off more people?

We all know the CIC instructions/forms/webpages have ambiguities and keep on updating, which making the fully compliance by us (laypersons) very challenging.

To err is human. As long as you were not intentionally misleading, that should not be so scaring.

You may consider consulting a professional, though.

Good luck.

jenny4u82

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010 (2nd AOR Oct 2010)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
May 17, 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
God know better!!!
Jitu1011

Ratings: +18
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: FSW2
Visa Office......: NEW DELHI
NOC Code......: 6216
Job Offer........: Yes
App. Filed.......: 14-05-2012
Doc's Request.: Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.: 20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request: 7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...: 20-June-2012
Med's Request: 14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....: 25-AUG-2012
Interview........: Waived
Passport Req..: 14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...: EAGERLY WAITING
LANDED..........: ALREADY IN CANADA SINCE SEP2009 on Study/Work VISA

Congrats Jitu1011 ! this time line was dream of every pre june 2010 who are till waiting for their turn.........GOD please help us!

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
jenny4u82 said:
Jitu1011

Ratings: +18
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: FSW2
Visa Office......: NEW DELHI
NOC Code......: 6216
Job Offer........: Yes
App. Filed.......: 14-05-2012
Doc's Request.: Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.: 20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request: 7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...: 20-June-2012
Med's Request: 14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....: 25-AUG-2012
Interview........: Waived
Passport Req..: 14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...: EAGERLY WAITING
LANDED..........: ALREADY IN CANADA SINCE SEP2009 on Study/Work VISA

Congrats Jitu1011 ! this time line was dream of every pre june 2010 who are till waiting for their turn.........GOD please help us!
First of all this application in new delhi which very fast compair to usa offices and according to ur information this person applied in 2012 not in pre june 2010
we all are from buffalo and transfer to ottawa or some other offices , we are nt getting any response from ottawa

tomatoeggs

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/22/12
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
my concern is (horrified...) whether we would be cut also just like those pre March 2008????? If not, why Ottawa does not even response and issue PPR???????

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
Well this was my concern from early days. Mostly Pre 2008 applicants suffer from Buffalo more than other visa offices around the world. We are in wrong time wrong visa office but friend there must be a good reason for this bad to be happened. We donot need to suffer more frustration in Canada after getting PR

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
jeevan said:
Well this was my concern from early days. Mostly Pre 2008 applicants suffer from Buffalo more than other visa offices around the world. We are in wrong time wrong visa office but friend there must be a good reason for this bad to be happened. We donot need to suffer more frustration in Canada after getting PR
its 11 month now to after medical , only one month or some days left for medical expire

i dont know , when this buffalo gona start work on our files
i totally disappointed now , thinking to apply aus pr or on study base which ever easy for me

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
This stupid immigration system is killing all my time and my life. They just open this system to lure stupid people (like me) to make inactive especially Ottawa/ buffalo. At least they should response my email after getting huge money for application processing fee.

gary8615

Jul 13, 2010
Applied in April 2010
Visa office - Buffalo
Medical Request and RPRF request, interview waived - Feb 4, 2012
Medical Done - March 9, 2012
Medical Recived - March 15, 2012
Buffalo consulate closed
Waiting for PPR

I don't know where is my file?

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gary8615 said:
I don't know where is my file?
Request GCMS notes (they include, among other things, transfer information).
For example here: http://visafile.info.