Or come back to home for their decision

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
annu85 said:
Thanx for reply
But most people here in India saying that
It's very hard to get USA visa , coz only 10% chance of get visa
Plz give me some idea how to convenice immigration officer , I m only going for interview not any other purpose
One more question I got refusal of student visa back in 2008
But I traveled to u.k , Canada , Austria

Plz do reply
I wouldn't worry about what people in India are telling you.
You have to attach that interview letter from New York office and the officer would be convinced.
2008 does not exist no more. Focus on getting the Visa.

Apply soon!

bahadur30

Mar 29, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - CPP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
DID UPFRONT MEDICAL
Med's Request
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-06-2013
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Hi Guys,

I have realized that its very important to send the medicals and get confirmation / acknowledged by Ottawa when we do the medicals.

Some of us do send the medical confirmation receipt and try to get Ottawa acknowledge and some of us DO NOT.

Please share the details steps on " How to make sure that medicals have been received and attached to file" to all of us.

I have seen a case posted in CEC Trackger where his/her case was denied as they never received medical even though s/he did e-medical. Could be some technical glitch

Thanks.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
bahadur30 said:
Hi Guys,

I have realized that its very important to send the medicals and get confirmation / acknowledged by Ottawa when we do the medicals.

Some of us do send the medical confirmation receipt and try to get Ottawa acknowledge and some of us DO NOT.

Please share the details steps on " How to make sure that medicals have been received and attached to file" to all of us.

I have seen a case posted in CEC Trackger where his/her case was denied as they never received medical even though s/he did e-medical. Could be some technical glitch

Thanks.
Great input, Bahadur.

bahadur30

Mar 29, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - CPP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
DID UPFRONT MEDICAL
Med's Request
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-06-2013
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Jayson said:
Great input, Bahadur.
I have seen people sending emails to pilot@@@@ottawa.com..- but do we know where the medical results are sent? Is it a FOSS system? I dont know what this system is? But is there a way that we can confirm that medicals have been feed into their "whatever" system.

Sometime Ottawa does not respond to your email and you never know whether the medical results have been received or not?

Especially in case of Upfront Medical, there is high chances that medical results could be lost.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
bahadur30 said:
I have seen people sending emails to pilot @ @ @ @ ottawa.com..- but do we know where the medical results are sent? Is it a FOSS system? I dont know what this system is? But is there a way that we can confirm that medicals have been feed into their "whatever" system.

Sometime Ottawa does not respond to your email and you never know whether the medical results have been received or not?

Especially in case of Upfront Medical, there is high chances that medical results could be lost.
I have read that applicant's who undergo medical examination are given a tracking number. Guessing, it is reliable.

bahadur30

Mar 29, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - CPP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
DID UPFRONT MEDICAL
Med's Request
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-06-2013
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Until..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/refused-because-of-no-communication-after-e-medical-t164797.0.html

Please read...

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
bahadur30 said:
Until..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/refused-because-of-no-communication-after-e-medical-t164797.0.html

Please read...
Just did.

Thank you for sharing.

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
10/2013 In process: 1/2014 Additional Doc Request: 2/2014
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
5/2014 ( in Canada since 2009)
bahadur30 said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks.
Thanks for this Bahadur

zkstyle

Sep 16, 2013
Hi All,

congratulations to all those who have got their PPR calls.
i'll really appreciate if you could please help me or give some suggestion on my situation.

in a same boat of applying PR last year 2012 . medical results have recieved in June 2013 and since then no update. i urgently need to travel outside of country and i applied for the visa which is again goes to Ottawa. I applied for visa in July i.e. 2 months ago and there is no news and never heard on requesting my passport. contacted the visa office last month and they said it is still under process. i have no PR and no visa. valid work permit ofcourse. but i am wondering if i have to travel outside country what do i do ? what are my options to re enter. i am really frustrated and hope every week that i ll get a PR request.
do you think that since my PR is in last stages thats why they are not giving me visa? i would really appreciate if someone could share their experience if they had a similar situation. what can i do to ask them to issue me a visa atleast so i can re enter the country. please help !!

shashank1978

Jul 29, 2012
H,

I sent e-mail to Ottawa office last week. They called me today and confirmed that my passport was sent to me on 29 aug, but i used US return envelop so they couldn't deliver to us and returned back to them on 6 Sep.
I confirmed her by e-mail to sent my passport and PR letter back to me by using regular mail.
For all,
Please don't send prepaid envelop from any other country except who lives in Canada.[/b][/i]

kar_thikk

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo Office -- Transferred to Ottawa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
26 Feb 2010/14 April 2010
AOR Received.
14 April 2010
IELTS Request
14 April 2010
File Transfer...
20 April 2010
Med's Request
16 Jan 2012/15 May 2013
Med's Done....
24 May 2013
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
12 Aug 2013; Passport Sent: 22-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-August-2013
LANDED..........
19-October-2013
shashank1978 said:
H,

I sent e-mail to Ottawa office last week. They called me today and confirmed that my passport was sent to me on 29 aug, but i used US return envelop so they couldn't deliver to us and returned back to them on 6 Sep.
I confirmed her by e-mail to sent my passport and PR letter back t me by using regular mail.
For all, please don't send prepaid envelop from any other country except who lives in Canada.
Good !! Can you send me a PM. What number did they call you from ? I have send couple of emails to the Ottawa office but have not heard back anything from them yet.

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
annu85 said:
Hey bravo and damodar
What else document they asked from you

Bravo did you get USA visa , as you are also going for interview to New York

After interview if everything goes ok do you have idea what will happen
They will issue visa same day or next day or we have to wait for few days
Or come back to home for their decision
Every one in New York getting interview call
As early post on other thread suggested your file only transfer to New York for more investigation or for personal interview

What sort of document they asked you when you will go to interview

shashank1978

Jul 29, 2012
kar_thikk said:
Good !! Can you send me a PM. What number did they call you from ? I have send couple of emails to the Ottawa office but have not heard back anything from them yet.
She didn't gave contact number. please e-mail regularly with your cell number, so they will call you back. Just wait. Please contact me for further question.