Doc's Request.
04.12.2013 additional doc requested 22.05.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
solmode said:
No I am not. I am Iranian. But why would they ask me for everything in Ottawa then send it to turkey?? I don't get it ;(((

Any similar situations?
Hi Solmode, I'm sorry to hear that. What is your time line. Are you Buffalo applicant, did you make your Medicals?

gimmered

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
12-11-2013
Med's Request
12-11-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
Most likely in August 2014
Mani8585 said:
Hi Gimmered,

You said on April 26 Xpresspost tracking activated. How how you know that?

Did CIC sent you the tracking number?

Thanks
I had provided CIC an Xpresspost return label. Looked up the tracking data for my Xpresspost tracking number on Canadapost website.

solmode

Jul 22, 2011
Samnov said:
Hi Solmode, I'm sorry to hear that. What is your time line. Are you Buffalo applicant, did you make your Medicals?
Here is my timeline:
October 2011: Application submitted
Jan 2012: File number
July 2012: File transferred from Buffalo to Ottawa
Dec 2013: Medical RPRF document update
Feb 2014: Medical submitted
Mar 2014: Document request
Aprl 2014: Transferred to Turkey!!!!!!!

So Yeah I am a buffalo applicant, I reside in Canada and I did medical and paid RPRF etc....

Mani8585

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
gimmered said:
I had provided CIC an Xpresspost return label. Looked up the tracking data for my Xpresspost tracking number on Canadapost website.
I got it.

Do they ask for Xpresspost return label or you did it voluntarily?

Thanks

Samnov

Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
solmode said:
Here is my timeline:
October 2011: Application submitted
Jan 2012: File number
July 2012: File transferred from Buffalo to Ottawa
Dec 2013: Medical RPRF document update
Feb 2014: Medical submitted
Mar 2014: Document request
Aprl 2014: Transferred to Turkey!!!!!!!

So Yeah I am a buffalo applicant, I reside in Canada and I did medical and paid RPRF etc....
That's really unbelievable, btw that's almost the same as my timeline. Now when we expect only PPR they transfer around the globe. After the MR I don't hear from them anything, they not even have added Medicals received line. Did you? Now I think we have may be the same VO and I prepare to get odd things from him.

solmode

Jul 22, 2011
Samnov said:
That's really unbelievable, btw that's almost the same as my timeline. Now when we expect only PPR they transfer around the globe. After the MR I don't hear from them anything, they not even have added Medicals received line. Did you? Now I think we have may be the same VO and I prepare to get odd things from him.
Yeah. My status is In process and it says they received medicals! My VO is AA5582 who is yours?
I even paid RPRF, I thought it is almost done...then they sent it to turkey!!!
2 weeks after I sent everything, they requested one thing; my updated resume!!! I don't get it. This VO is pretty strange. probably not sure what to do with such applications yet...
Please update me as soon as you get something

Samnov

Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
solmode said:
Yeah. My status is In process and it says they received medicals! My VO is AA5582 who is yours?
I even paid RPRF, I thought it is almost done...then they sent it to turkey!!!
2 weeks after I sent everything, they requested one thing; my updated resume!!! I don't get it. This VO is pretty strange. probably not sure what to do with such applications yet...
Please update me as soon as you get something
Mine is AH8851. I'll update, of course if I get something. Wish you best of luck and hang in there. I'm wondering what will you do if they ask for interview from Turkey?

solmode

Jul 22, 2011
Samnov said:
Mine is AH8851. I'll update, of course if I get something. Wish you best of luck and hang in there. I'm wondering what will you do if they ask for interview from Turkey?
Hopefully they won't. But I can go there, would have no other choices. It is so stupid if they ask for an interview. I am in Canada, they could have asked me to go to ottawa instead of sending me around the world

gimmered

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
12-11-2013
Med's Request
12-11-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
Mani8585 said:
I got it.

Do they ask for Xpresspost return label or you did it voluntarily?

Thanks
Not sure if you have read any of the previous post. This question has been answered several times in the last few pages.

They give you the option to provide them with a prepaid Xpresspost label (and nothing else). If you don't include it (or include something else), they will send the passports via regular mail.

Mani8585

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
gimmered said:
Not sure if you have read any of the previous post. This question has been answered several times in the last few pages.

They give you the option to provide them with a prepaid Xpresspost label (and nothing else). If you don't include it (or include something else), they will send the passports via regular mail.
You don't need to be so rude to answer my question. I didn't know that your fingers hurt by writing one line answer.

Next time you don't want to answer any question, simply ignore it instead of using taunting tone.

Thanks

Samnov

Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mani8585 said:
You don't need to be so rude to answer my question. I didn't know that your fingers hurt by writing one line answer.

Next time you don't want to answer any question, simply ignore it instead of using taunting tone.

Thanks
Common guys, we don't need now and in this forum that kind of behavior. Calm down, we already very tens from this long waiting process. So at least we have to keep our cool and help each other.

gimmered

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
12-11-2013
Med's Request
12-11-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
Mani8585 said:

Thanks
I apologize if you thought my response was insulting. Honestly, I don't think there was anything in my response that should have ilicited that kind of response from you for someone who is trying to help. Good luck!

Mani8585

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Can anyone please show me how PPR email looks like? Please hide all your information, I just want to see the beauty of that email :)

I haven't got mine for almost 3.5 years. Maybe if I see it I stay motivated

Thanks

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
this is what I received

the email address was OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca

the subject was CIC Bxxxxxxxx CAIPS your full name

Date: xxxxxxxx
Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Ave. West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

UCI: xxxxxxxxx Application: xxxxxxxxxxxx CAIPS

Email: xxxxxxxxxxx

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED AT THE CANADIAN CONSULATE GENERAL IN DETROIT (USA). IF YOU STILL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AFTER REVIEWING ALL THE STEPS IN THIS LETTER, YOU MAY CONTACT THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF CANADA IN DETROIT BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS WEBSITE.

1. Did your family composition change since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, your new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before permanent resident visas can be issued. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

In the event that you do have additional dependants to add to or remove from your application, you should immediately advise the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (“CPP-O”). You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Do not undertake any other steps until CPP-O indicates that you can proceed with the rest of these instructions.

If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.

2. Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner are required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in the amount of 490 Canadian or American dollars. The RPRF is a separate fee that must be paid in addition to the processing fees that you have already paid.

If you have not already paid the RPRF, it must be submitted in the form of a money order, certified cheque or bank draft payable to the “Canadian Consulate General”. Please write your application number on the back of the certified cheque, money order or bank draft. The RPRF will be refunded if for any reason you do not immigrate to Canada.

3. Passport(s)

If you are a citizen of a country that is required to obtain a visa to visit Canada, you are required to submit your original passport and the original passport of any accompanying family member. If you are a citizen from a country that is exempted to obtain a visa to visit Canada under Regulation 190 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, you are only required to send a copy of your passport and of the passport of any accompanying family member.

To find out if you are visa-exempt or not under Regulation 190, consult this CIC webpage.

We require a VALID passport for you and for every accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well. Please note that Immigrant visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.

4. Photographs

You must submit two (2) recent passport-sized photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

You must also specify on an additional piece of paper your height and eye colour and the height and eye colour of every accompanying family member.

5. Visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) Validity

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) and pay the RPRF as soon as possible, if you have not already done so. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

6. Send your documents to the Canadian Consulate General in Detroit

Your passport(s) and your RPRF payment (if not already paid) must be submitted within the next 30 days to the Consulate General of Canada in Detroit.

Please include a copy of this letter with your submission.

To find out how to send your documents to Detroit, click the following link and read the mailing instructions.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Mani8585 said:
Can anyone please show me how PPR email looks like? Please hide all your information, I just want to see the beauty of that email :)

I haven't got mine for almost 3.5 years. Maybe if I see it I stay motivated

Thanks

Mani8585

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
glowingheart said:
this is what I received

the email address was OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca

the subject was CIC Bxxxxxxxx CAIPS your full name

Date: xxxxxxxx
Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Ave. West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

UCI: xxxxxxxxx Application: xxxxxxxxxxxx CAIPS

Email: xxxxxxxxxxx

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED AT THE CANADIAN CONSULATE GENERAL IN DETROIT (USA). IF YOU STILL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AFTER REVIEWING ALL THE STEPS IN THIS LETTER, YOU MAY CONTACT THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF CANADA IN DETROIT BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS WEBSITE.

1. Did your family composition change since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, your new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before permanent resident visas can be issued. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

In the event that you do have additional dependants to add to or remove from your application, you should immediately advise the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (“CPP-O”). You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Do not undertake any other steps until CPP-O indicates that you can proceed with the rest of these instructions.

If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.

2. Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner are required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in the amount of 490 Canadian or American dollars. The RPRF is a separate fee that must be paid in addition to the processing fees that you have already paid.

If you have not already paid the RPRF, it must be submitted in the form of a money order, certified cheque or bank draft payable to the “Canadian Consulate General”. Please write your application number on the back of the certified cheque, money order or bank draft. The RPRF will be refunded if for any reason you do not immigrate to Canada.

3. Passport(s)

If you are a citizen of a country that is required to obtain a visa to visit Canada, you are required to submit your original passport and the original passport of any accompanying family member. If you are a citizen from a country that is exempted to obtain a visa to visit Canada under Regulation 190 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, you are only required to send a copy of your passport and of the passport of any accompanying family member.

To find out if you are visa-exempt or not under Regulation 190, consult this CIC webpage.

We require a VALID passport for you and for every accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well. Please note that Immigrant visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.

4. Photographs

You must submit two (2) recent passport-sized photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

You must also specify on an additional piece of paper your height and eye colour and the height and eye colour of every accompanying family member.

5. Visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) Validity

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) and pay the RPRF as soon as possible, if you have not already done so. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

6. Send your documents to the Canadian Consulate General in Detroit

Your passport(s) and your RPRF payment (if not already paid) must be submitted within the next 30 days to the Consulate General of Canada in Detroit.

Please include a copy of this letter with your submission.

To find out how to send your documents to Detroit, click the following link and read the mailing instructions.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Thanks a lot buddy.