+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing down

Tracy22k

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
hello

It does not look like anyone is getting PR lately....Not even those who had re-submitted requested documents lately...I fall in the latter group...paid RPRF and updated my personal history feb 21....did a new medical and ecas show medical received ( re-received i should say) med was re-done feb 17th....

till now no PR...Is this issue not enough for someone to get depressed? This application is in its 21st month now..

Just don't get this who;e thing anymore...

mybadluck

Aug 22, 2012
I did my medicals again on march 1st, nothing after that, i am in 22nd month, this is ........ ridiculous
They have time to work on applications filed 8 months ago but they have no time for people who have been waiting from more than 20 months, just cuz they dont know what we are going through because of this mess.

bear1919

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Tracy22k said:
hello

It does not look like anyone is getting PR lately....Not even those who had re-submitted requested documents lately...I fall in the latter group...paid RPRF and updated my personal history feb 21....did a new medical and ecas show medical received ( re-received i should say) med was re-done feb 17th....

till now no PR...Is this issue not enough for someone to get depressed? This application is in its 21st month now..

Me too, until now im still waiting... I paid RPRF and submitted docs and updated personal history Mar. 01, 2013. My dependents did new medical feb. 01, 2013. Mine was extended. They said they are just waiting for my dependent's medical result attach to my file, until now no updates from ottawa... so frustrating :( :( :(

mmrb

Feb 12, 2013
May 2011 applicant. Had to do my medical again April 3, 2013. I am waiting for my PR in order to get married back home in Pakistan for so long now. Have been in Canada since sept 2003 as a student and now as a full time worker. I dont understand what is taking them so long.
Good luck guys...
mybadluck said:
I did my medicals again on march 1st, nothing after that, i am in 22nd month, this is ........ ridiculous
They have time to work on applications filed 8 months ago but they have no time for people who have been waiting from more than 20 months, just cuz they dont know what we are going through because of this mess.

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
Hey Guys,

By the Grace of GOD Almighty, I got Passport Request and RPRF payment last week at Friday.

Another sigh of big relief

Thanks for all the members who prayed and the seniors who helped me to get through these long and frustrated moments.

I wish to get their turn who are waiting for MR or PPR

Have a great day guys.

THANKS
Nadeem

bear1919

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
nadeem55 said:
Hey Guys,

By the Grace of GOD Almighty, I got Passport Request and RPRF payment last week at Friday.

Thanks for all the members who prayed and the seniors who helped me to get through these long and frustrated moments.

Have a great day guys.

THANKS
Nadeem
Congrats! did you had medical again on Feb. this year? was your 1st medical got expired?

a2work

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (old Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2011
Nomination.....
March-2011
File Transfer...
July-2012
Med's Done....
1st:Oct-2011 2nd: Mar-2013
nadeem55 said:
Hey Guys,

Have a great day guys.

THANKS
Nadeem
Congratz Nadeem and pray for us left behind...

a2work

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (old Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2011
Nomination.....
March-2011
File Transfer...
July-2012
Med's Done....
Tracy22k said:
hello

Hi Tracy22k,
After how many days of your re-medical ecas showed 'Medical Received' ??

Tracy22k

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
a2work said:
Hi Tracy22k,
After how many days of your re-medical ecas showed 'Medical Received' ??
My medicals was re-done feb 17th....just last week ( april 2nd) here it came on ecas as received....Its been an unfortunate journey...

bear1919

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Tracy22k said:
My medicals was re-done feb 17th....just last week ( april 2nd) here it came on ecas as received....Its been an unfortunate journey...
Tracy22k, just want to ask if before your 1st medical received in ECAS disappeared before you had your 2nd medical? how it looks like now if the 2nd medical received already? is it same? or 2nd medical results has been received? im waiting for my dependent's medical result attach to my file thats what they said they are just waiting for medical result for my dependents they did 2nd medical feb. 01, 2013. :( :( :(

Asor

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nadeem55 said:
Hey Guys,

Have a great day guys.

THANKS
Nadeem
Congrats buddy!! really big releif :)

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
Hey bear1919,

This was my first medical which was done at 27-Feb-2013 received at Ottawa at 18th-March-2013 and 5th-April-2013 I got PPR and RPRF, this is pretty fast for me at least :)

I hope for the same for you guys who are waiting for their turns.

THanks,
Nadeem

Tracy22k

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
bear1919 said:
Tracy22k, just want to ask if before your 1st medical received in ECAS disappeared before you had your 2nd medical? how it looks like now if the 2nd medical received already? is it same? or 2nd medical results has been received? im waiting for my dependent's medical result attach to my file thats what they said they are just waiting for medical result for my dependents they did 2nd medical feb. 01, 2013. :( :( :(
First med was done nov 2011. I had my ecas disappeared for almost two weeks at the begining of this year, then my medical went missing afterwards and i got emial to re -do...which i have completed and my ecas has a new medical update now....

a2work

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (old Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2011
Nomination.....
March-2011
File Transfer...
July-2012
Med's Done....
bear1919 said:
Hi bear1919,
Where did your dependents do their medical - are they outside Canada ?
My guess is that it should take longer if you do medical outside Caanda and then the respective visa Office has to send medical report to CPP-Ottawa.

Any thoughts ?

bear1919

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
a2work said:
Hi bear1919,
Where did your dependents do their medical - are they outside Canada ?
My guess is that it should take longer if you do medical outside Caanda and then the respective visa Office has to send medical report to CPP-Ottawa.

Any thoughts ?
Hi a2work,

Yes it is outside canada. They did their 2nd medical Feb. 01, 2013 until now no updates. mine was extended so i dont have to redo my medical here in canada. I emailed them yesterday and they said they are still waiting for my dependent's medical result. I dont know how long it will take. :(