File Transfer...
To NDVO end of nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Before applying, got request for re-medical again on aug20-25, 2015
Interview........
in process last week of July, 2015
mohi123 said:
Hello every one
Do you know the size of the photo that we should enclose with our passport when they request the PP?
Is that have a specific size?
Also, how long is the process time for stamping our visa in Ottawa?
Thanks
There is a standard size 35mm*45mm...I think for every immigration document.
Processing time for stamping varies from 2-3weeks...

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canam123 said:
I am April 2012 applicant, no communication from CIC. Even not a medical.
you should definitely contact them because 11 months and no medical is a rare thing for ottawa

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bahia said:
There is a standard size 35mm*45mm...I think for every immigration document.
Processing time for stamping varies from 2-3weeks...

its been almost 2 weeks, I have paid my RPRF and submit fingerprints, no updates from CIC, I submitted this stuff on 6-March,,anyone in same boat?

I have no E-cas update from CIC

Anyone who has gone through the same experience please advise, whats the standard response time of CIC?

unaseem

Nov 26, 2008
Calgary,AB
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
11 April 2011
Doc's Request.
RPRF and updated history on FEb 20, 2013
Nomination.....
PNP -Alberta
AOR Received.
Sept 2,2011
File Transfer...
16 MAY 2012 to Ottawa and In process on 26 July 2012
Med's Request
Sept 29,2011
Med's Done....
OCT 06,2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 27, 2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 06, 2013
samlogani said:
its been almost 2 weeks, I have paid my RPRF and submit fingerprints, no updates from CIC, I submitted this stuff on 6-March,,anyone in same boat?

Anyone who has gone through the same experience please advise, whats the standard response time of CIC?
based on my experience, I got response in 23 days so you should be getting response before end of march

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unaseem said:
based on my experience, I got response in 23 days so you should be getting response before end of march
Thank you, anybody else have any experience/ ideas?

MyCat

Aug 21, 2012
unaseem said:
I got my PPR 18th Feb and sent all necessary documents/photos, which arrived in Ottawa 22nd Feb. Still waiting for the confirmation of PR. I am hoping it will arrive by the end of this week.

liwei8759

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transferred to Ottawa
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-05-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
xx-06-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
samlogani said:

I'm in the same boat as I received their email asking for personal history (which is essentially the same thing as yours because I had long ago paid my RPRF and didn't need to submit fingerprints) on Feb 25 and replied to them on the next day. No communication since and e-cas has not been updated.

Arale

Feb 27, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-28-2012
AOR Received.
April-18-2012
Med's Request
April-20-2012
Med's Done....
May-02-2012
Passport Req..
August-27-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting。。。
emanager said:
i am behind you, submitted rprf and finger print on 12th march
I have the similiar timeline with yours, I didnt get any updates after the Meds done. :(
The E-CASE still are : your application received, meds received.

allojoy

Feb 21, 2013
Arale said:
I have the similiar timeline with yours, I didnt get any updates after the Meds done. :(
Hi Arale, today I got replied email from Ottawa. To my surprise, they replied to me just after 2 days. Actually I was really angry after I read their response as below:

Dear Sir/Madam,

The medical results must still be valid in order for the application to be approved. While our office will be requesting an extension of the validity of results to minimize the number of applicants who will be required to undertake new medical examinations, it will be necessary for some applicants to re-do medical examinations.

Regards,
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa -CT5778

I decided to write an email to MP in May, before the expiration of my medical results.

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
No worries Pal! Most likely you won't have to redo the medical exam. The medical exam can be renewed if the demand for renewal is made by cic within 15 months of the date in which medical exams were taken.

allojoy said:
Hi Arale, today I got replied email from Ottawa. To my surprise, they replied to me just after 2 days. Actually I was really angry after I read their response as below:

Dear Sir/Madam,

The medical results must still be valid in order for the application to be approved. While our office will be requesting an extension of the validity of results to minimize the number of applicants who will be required to undertake new medical examinations, it will be necessary for some applicants to re-do medical examinations.

Regards,
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa -CT5778

I decided to write an email to MP in May, before the expiration of my medical results.

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arale said:
My ecas status is also same

Bahia

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept.23,2014
Nomination.....
Sponsorship approval in end of nov. 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 23,2014
File Transfer...
To NDVO end of nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Before applying, got request for re-medical again on aug20-25, 2015
Interview........
in process last week of July, 2015
Arale said:
yeah same here...just 1-2 days difference...

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
KY2CA said:
has anyone received passports back from Ottawa? what is the general timeframe taken to ship them back to US.

they received our passports on 4th march and it has a 2nd day priority return envelope with it.

cheers...

KY2CA
My PP reached on FEB 22, and i am still waiting, there is another fourm dedicated for this, Some peoples who have applied on 11-13 FEB have their tracking activated last week. It is taking 5-6 weeks just to stamp PP, CopR by CPP-O which is very frustrating. I never had my PP away from me that long and i have some overseas travel comming up.

na1234

Nov 28, 2012
rajkatak said:
My PP reached on FEB 22, and i am still waiting, there is another fourm dedicated for this, Some peoples who have applied on 11-13 FEB have their tracking activated last week. It is taking 5-6 weeks just to stamp PP, CopR by CPP-O which is very frustrating. I never had my PP away from me that long and i have some overseas travel comming up.
A friend of mine sent his passport on the 7th of march and got it back yesterday, so it seems these things are unpredictable.