24-10-2011
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2013
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi guys

My e-cas status changed since they received the papers that they requested (police certificate, medical exams, letter of employment). Now it said that my application is in process since February 25, 2013.

I hope that means something

wasimkaulas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Alberta, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-06-2015
File Transfer...
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Remedical 16 may 2016
Med's Done....
21-04-2015
Interview........
26/09/2016
Passport Req..
not yet
its same here i have sent rprf and email my personal history along with pcc, but i did not send them an email copy which they sent me along with the documents...

HMIDATOU

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
speednab said:
Salam,

It only took me 4 weeks. Got it on Monday.
Thanks speed nab, i've been trying to get a response from everyone on timeline no one responded, so i called the FBI and they said 6 weeks, of course they will stretch it to 6 weeks, in reality it takes less than that and ur case proves it, i sent it about 17 days ago
so i'll give it about 2 more weeks
speednab did they ask u anything else???

HMIDATOU

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
speednab said:
Hi All,
I just want to ask how long it take ottawa to send the PPR after submitting all the required documents like personal history, PCC, redo medical...?
Thank you..
i was hope hoping you could tell me that look, good luck bro, it should take 1 to 2 weeks. am just guessing.

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HMIDATOU said:
Thanks speed nab, i've been trying to get a response from everyone on timeline no one responded, so i called the FBI and they said 6 weeks, of course they will stretch it to 6 weeks, in reality it takes less than that and ur case proves it, i sent it about 17 days ago
so i'll give it about 2 more weeks
speednab did they ask u anything else???
They asked for personal history and FBI for me and my wife.

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HMIDATOU said:
i was hope hoping you could tell me that look, good luck bro, it should take 1 to 2 weeks. am just guessing.
Thank you. I do not know exactly

mmrb

Feb 12, 2013
a2work said:
Hi mmrb,
You should keep trying to call them, seems like this is the only way to push your application.
Call got connected. They said they do not have any access to my file. Have sent an email now and waiting for the response.

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
Hello Guys, somebody from july just paid the permanent resident fee in march 5 and today received the PR.. Anybody from 2012 have paid online and have received any update... or is just casualty.?????. After june applicants are receiving PR very fast..
I saw some updates in nov 2011 applicants .. maybe they are working with the time line Who Knows :( :( :( :(
mmrb said:
Call got connected. They said they do not have any access to my file. Have sent an email now and waiting for the response.

HMIDATOU

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
speednab said:
They asked for personal history and FBI for me and my wife.
me too, they asked for my fbi certificate and as for my wife they asked for her back home police certificates, both of them are being processed now and i hope i get them soon i can send them to ottawa.

starblessing

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
HMIDATOU said:
FBI certificates will take 6 weeks.
i just spoke to the FBI and they said 6 weeks is the average time for processing.
i know many of us have applied for the second time to get new FBI certificates,
i hope this information was helpful.
Hi Hmidatou, I was also asked to get the FBI certificate.This is my first time.Pls I have a question, My question is; on the fingerprint card form where they say Employer and address do they mean the employee that employed me when I was in USA or can it be my present employer in my home counrty where am living now.
And secondly, In the application information form, where they said applicant home address, do they mean the address I lived in USA or my present address in my home country where am living presently.
Pls I need ur help because I need to send this asa soon asa possible

Thanks

williamz

Feb 26, 2013
wasimkaulas said:
Finally got some update ottawa. They asked me to submit my personal history, payment of $490 and pcc, I have an issue here do i need to submit my indian pcc or both from india and canada, since i did my indian pcc i have not visited india so i think they do not need indian pcc, plzz guys suggest me in this problem...

I am 3 may 2012 applicant, medicals in 26 july,
i paid the total 1040 at the very beginning . and my criminal record and medical exam are not expired .

everybody in a different situation , the more information they request, the longer gonna take.

newbie1982

Aug 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2011
AOR Received.
19 March,2012
Med's Request
19 March,2012
Med's Done....
March 23,2012
Passport Req..
27 March, 2013......:D
VISA ISSUED...
27 March, 2013........:D
LANDED..........
17 April, 2013............:D
williamz said:
i paid the total 1040 at the very beginning . and my criminal record and medical exam are not expired .

everybody in a different situation , the more information they request, the longer gonna take.
And most of all its luck..........even if you do everything on time........delays or CIC'e negligence
can still effect processing of your application.

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wasimkaulas said:
its same here i have sent rprf and email my personal history along with pcc, but i did not send them an email copy which they sent me along with the documents...
I paid my RPRF on 6th March, with add docs like finger printing and personal history, no updates yet, no communication from CIC

my time line:in Canada from 2009, BC PNP , file submitted 28-2-2012, Med Request- 25-4-2012, submitted 1-5-2012, add docs req- 6-3-2013, PPR- waiting

Sent fingerprints from commissionaire, they didnt take my email as per the guy who did fingerprinting, it will be submitted directly to RCMp ottawa

Thoughts.....

HMIDATOU

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starblessing said:
Hi Hmidatou, I was also asked to get the FBI certificate.This is my first time.Pls I have a question, My question is; on the fingerprint card form where they say Employer and address do they mean the employee that employed me when I was in USA or can it be my present employer in my home counrty where am living now.
And secondly, In the application information form, where they said applicant home address, do they mean the address I lived in USA or my present address in my home country where am living presently.
Pls I need ur help because I need to send this asa soon asa possible

Thanks
fill out the application using ur current address and information, current employer current number current address, they will send u the certificate at that address

newbie1982

Aug 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2011
AOR Received.
19 March,2012
Med's Request
19 March,2012
Med's Done....
March 23,2012
Passport Req..
27 March, 2013......:D
VISA ISSUED...
27 March, 2013........:D
LANDED..........
17 April, 2013............:D
One of my friend who was a July 2011 applicant called CIC on Monday as he did not receive any updates from CPP-O by Feb 28. They told him that they will call him back again and on Tuesday he received a call from CIC that all checks r complete only wife's medicals have been sent to the medical board for extension. They told him that he will receive an update in next 10 days time but last nite he received PPR.