Nomination.....
September 2011
AOR Received.
April 26, 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
newbie1982 said:
Hey Kellysteve,

That is gr8 I have exactly the same timeline as you.

Good Luck!!!!
@Newbie

Yours is coming soon

newbie1982

Aug 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2011
AOR Received.
19 March,2012
Med's Request
19 March,2012
Med's Done....
March 23,2012
Passport Req..
27 March, 2013......:D
VISA ISSUED...
27 March, 2013........:D
LANDED..........
17 April, 2013............:D
Hey guys although I have not got any updates from CPP-O but what I have seen is that CPP-O is sending out email requesting Personal History information.

I am thinking of preparing my own Personal History document .I will not be using IMM5669 because I want to make sure they have the correct mailing address. My residential and mailing address are different. I have seen lately tht ppl are getting updates via POST MAIL.

Just want to know when they request personal history information do we have to scan and then email the document or send them via POST MAIL.

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
newbie1982 said:
Hey guys although I have not got any updates from CPP-O but what I have seen is that CPP-O is sending out email requesting Personal History information.

I am thinking of preparing my own Personal History document .I will not be using IMM5669 because I want to make sure they have the correct mailing address. My residential and mailing address are different. I have seen lately tht ppl are getting updates via POST MAIL.

Just want to know when they request personal history information do we have to scan and then email the document or send them via POST MAIL.
I'm not sure why you wouldn't be using IMM5669 form. Anyway, you can scan and email any document with the exception of police certificate.
Also, be sure to check your postal mailboxes. CIC may post you something. Who knows?

williamz

Feb 26, 2013
newbie1982 said:

NO , JUST USE M/S WORD. PROVIDE A LIST OF WHAT YOU DID AND DOING. AND SCAN THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS LIKE ( LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT, SCHOOL ENROLLMENT) SOMETHING LIKE THAT. PEPLY THE EMAIL WITH THE ATTACHMENTS. EASY

Mila1007

Feb 22, 2013
nima514 said:
I am a Dec. 2010 applicant also. Did you apply through CSQ?
No we apply trough AINP

chicka said:
I wrote to every major newspaper in the country, explaining our situation.I encourage everyone to do the same.Aren't you frusterated that they are reviewing november 2012, and forgot about you.We can do it only together.I dont do it just for myself but for you too.Here is what i wrote:

Dear Sir or Madam

Our voice can only be heard through your understanding, since any communication with the government has proven futile.
We are Buffalo Apllicants who have been neglected by Case Processing Pilot- Ottawa.Some of the people have been waiting for more than 2 years, meanwhile Ottawa is Issuing passport requests for visa stamping to people who applied just a couple of months ago. Ottawa has not adhered to any timeline they set, let alone the fact that they changed it 4 times in 2012, leaving people guessing as to their fates.
Is this how the government redeeming itself for creating such a massive backlog, making people spend countless efforts and money to:
- Maintain the legal status in Canada,constantly renewing work permits,
-redo medical examinations (which is quite an expense in big families),
-forego the joy of being with the loved ones
-wait, wait, wait...
You are our only chance to bring light to this issue. Thousand of people are stuck in the limbo, while the CIC is processing others. It makes us feel like 2d sort of immigrants.
We beg you to help us and conduct investigation.
Thank you in advance
Yours Faithfully
Forgotten Buffalo Applicants
It's very brave of you, thank you! I don't know if I'd better write, I wrote something similar to minister of immigration a month ago.

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
Hi all,

My Ecas changed to "We are processing your application from Feb 26 2013",

Medicals received.

I submitted personal history, and the only other thing they asked for is FBI certificate for my spouse. WE are waiting for it.

They asked me to submit police clearance from India, but I emailed them and requested to cancel it, since I didnt visit my home country since 3 years. They agreed. I was so surprised!!

all the best to us, the forgotten ones of Buffalo. Cheers!

QSW-111

Jan 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Hi Guys,

I just checked ECAS and my application finally went to In Process :)

The weird thing is that after I was able to Log into ECAS which was a week or two weeks ago, the "medical resluts have been received" was removed. However now its back there :D

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
Mila1007 said:
No we apply trough AINP

It's very brave of you, thank you! I don't know if I'd better write, I wrote something similar to minister of immigration a month ago.
Did you get any reply from Immigration Minister?

Curious_city

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2011
Doc's Request.
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
09-09-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
10-09-2011
Med's Done....
13-10-2011(Spouse's Med=19-01-2012):2nd Med=04-03-2013
Passport Req..
21-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-07-2013(Got it back on 25/07/2013)
LANDED..........
04-08-2013
Has anyone recently asked to redo medicals gotten a PPR yet?

If yes, how long did it take from the time they received the medical results?

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Mila1007 said:
Yes, but nothing special, standard answer...I'm beginning to wonder if he read at all
You are lucky to even get a reply, mine has been sitting on it for 22 days and counting without even acknowledging the email. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

bear1919

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Dear :

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Medical Examination:

•If you had a medical evaluation done during 2012*, we will be requesting an extension of your medical validity in order to facilitate the processing of your case. No action is required on your part.
•If the results of your medical evaluation have expired, you will receive new instructions to go for a new medical examination conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician.
•If you have not yet completed a medical examination by a CIC-designated panel physician, you will receive new instructions from this office to go for a new medical examination.

*Please note that only where medical examinations have been conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician, and only where these meet CIC requirements, will this office submit requests for extension of the medical validity of your original medical evaluation.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· XXXX - My Name:

· RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 03/01/2013

•Go to this website: https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en•• Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
•• Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
•• You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
•• You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
•• Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
•• Click “Submit”
•• Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
•Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
•You must complete the requested information and send the receipt to CPP-O. You may do so by scanning and emailing it to the address OTTPILOT-IMMIGRATION@CIC.GC.CA

· Updated details of your personal history since May27 2011. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

e-mail address:

ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Police Certificates:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

Attention: Officer
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa

219 Laurier Avenue West

7th Floor, Section B

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

***Guys, Please Help Do I need to submit police clearance, Im confused please Help me . Thanks

bear1919

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
bear1919 said:
Dear :

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Medical Examination:

•If you had a medical evaluation done during 2012*, we will be requesting an extension of your medical validity in order to facilitate the processing of your case. No action is required on your part.
•If the results of your medical evaluation have expired, you will receive new instructions to go for a new medical examination conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician.
•If you have not yet completed a medical examination by a CIC-designated panel physician, you will receive new instructions from this office to go for a new medical examination.

*Please note that only where medical examinations have been conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician, and only where these meet CIC requirements, will this office submit requests for extension of the medical validity of your original medical evaluation.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· XXXX - My Name:

· RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 03/01/2013

•Go to this website: https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en•• Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
•• Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
•• You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
•• Click “Submit”
•• Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
•Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
•You must complete the requested information and send the receipt to CPP-O. You may do so by scanning and emailing it to the address OTTPILOT-IMMIGRATION @ CIC.GC.CA

· Updated details of your personal history since May27 2011. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

e-mail address:

ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Police Certificates:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

219 Laurier Avenue West

7th Floor, Section B

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

***Guys, Please Help Do I need to submit police clearance, Im confused please Help me . Thanks

Please Help

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
bear1919 said:
bear1919 said:
Dear :

Medical Examination:

Case Status:

· XXXX - My Name:

•• Click “Submit”
•You must complete the requested information and send the receipt to CPP-O. You may do so by scanning and emailing it to the address OTTPILOT-IMMIGRATION @ CIC.GC.CA

e-mail address:

ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Police Certificates:

219 Laurier Avenue West

7th Floor, Section B

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Please Help
No. You don't need it. They just ask you 2 things. RPRF and updated personal history.

bear1919

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Edmontonbound said:
No. You don't need it. They just ask you 2 things. RPRF and updated personal history.
Thank you,... Can I just use the IMM5669 and just fill up the Personal History portion only?